Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.01.2019 08:19
s focused on procedural arguments made by UNC in response to five charges, including lack of institutional control. In a letter Antworten

BAYLOR SEXUAL ASSAULT INVESTIGATIONWACO, Texas -- An outside investigation of the Baylor University sexual violence scandal found 17 women who had reported sexual or domestic assaults involving 19 Baylor University athletes since 2011, university regents have told The Wall Street Journal.Those included four reports of gang rapes, the Journal reported in a story posted to its website.The investigation by the Pepper Hamilton law firm in Philadelphia found some players were alleged to have participated in what one regent called a horrifying and painful series of assaults over several years. The regents said then-Baylor football coach Art Briles knew of at least one reported incident but didnt inform police or school officials.Baylor previously had said the review found that the football program operated as if it were above the rules. However, the university had released few details from the Pepper Hamilton report. That led to increasing public demand, especially among alumni and Baylor critics, for transparency.NORTH CAROLINA ACADEMIC PROBEINDIANAPOLIS -- North Carolina appeared before an NCAA infractions committee panel for a procedural hearing in the multiyear academic case.Athletic director Bubba Cunningham told The Associated Press the meeting lasted about five hours in Indianapolis but wouldnt comment on details.We are now looking forward the next phase of the process, said Cunningham, adding there was no timetable for a ruling.The hearing was focused on procedural arguments made by UNC in response to five charges, including lack of institutional control. In a letter last month scheduling the hearing, the NCAA had said Fridays hearing wouldnt focus on the underlying facts or allegations of the case.UNC had challenged the NCAAs jurisdiction by saying its accreditation agency -- not the governing body for college sports -- was the proper authority for academic questions.PRO BASKETBALLNEW YORK -- Chicago guard Dwyane Wade was fined $25,000 by the NBA for making a throat slashing gesture after hitting a late 3-pointer in his Bulls debut Thursday night.Wade got the ball in the corner, took a dribble to his left and stepped back for the 3-pointer. He made the gesture after the ball swished through the net, and then jumped around as the crowd roared.Wade finished with 22 points in the Bulls 105-99 home victory over the Boston Celtics.PHILADELPHIA -- The Philadelphia 76ers apologized for canceling the national anthem performance of a singer wearing a We Matter jersey.The 76ers backtracked from their original stance when they told R&B singer Sevyn Streeter she could not perform the anthem before Wednesday nights season opener because of the shirts slogan.A person familiar with the decision to invite Streeter back said she would be allowed to wear her We Matter jersey if she decided to sing. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the Sixers had not announced the detail publicly.Streeter could not immediately be reached for comment.OLYMPICSMONTREAL -- The World Anti-Doping Agency has detailed serious failings of doping control management at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, saying the system was only saved from collapsing by the enormous resourcefulness and goodwill of some key staff.In a 55-page report from its independent observer team led by British lawyer Jonathan Taylor, WADA said the logistical issues which put a strain on the testing process were foreseeable and entirely avoidable during the games in August.The report blamed a lack of coordination, budget cutbacks, tension between the local organizing committee and Brazils anti-doping agency, and inadequate training for the problems that included days when only half of the out-of-competition samples could be collected in the athletes village.The report, which was released by the Montreal-based agency on Thursday, said the sample collection process in the village was so strained that it came close to breaking point.PRO FOOTBALLKENNER, La. -- The wife of slain former New Orleans Saints player Will Smith said the defensive ends zest for life and refusal to accept failure has guided her recovery from the physical and emotional wounds she suffered on the night her worst fear came true.Racquel Smith, who was shot twice in the legs when her husband was fatally shot last April 9, made her first public remarks since Will Smiths death at the former Pro Bowl players formal induction into the Saints Hall of Fame.There were days when I couldnt get out of bed, nor did I want to, Racquel Smith said. I knew I had to be strong for my three beautiful kids, and thats when I felt Will the most -- his strength, his determination, his commitment to being the best.Through my darkest days of my life, Will gave me so much, she continued. He instilled so much in me and he showed me how to be strong. He always told me, `Rocky, you can do this. Nike Shox Shoes . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Nike Shox Clearance . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. http://www.shoxnikesalecheap.com/ . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Buy Nike Shox .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Mens Nike Shox Clearance . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St.St Helens coach Keiron Cunningham has asked his players to build on the performance of last weeks loss to Hull FC as they prepare to take on second-place Warrington on Friday night, live on Sky Sports 3. Saints went down 32-24 to Lee Radfords men at KC Stadium in round 16, but there were positives in the game for the 2014 Super League champions.After trailing 12-0 early in the game, Saints fought back to lead 18-14 at the break before being outscored in the second half, which Cunningham believed was against the run of play. I thought we righted a few wrongs with the performance at Hull FC on Saturday and bar a few poor decisions and tough calls from the man in the middle we should have come away with it, said Cunningham. For large portions of the game we were the better side but we came away with nothing other than a little polish on our pride. Phil Clarke previews this weeks Super League fixtures as he rules out a late Leeds Rhinos surge We had lots of opportunities even though we lost our half-back in the first minute. That meant we had to juggle the whole side around and that isnt an easy thing to do. It also hurts our rotation. But every one to a man did themselves proud.We started slowly but built into the game and scored some nice tries. We then had those chances but we got hurt and fell short. That said, it was a good performance. Now we have to build on that into this Fridays game. Saints v Wolves: Key battles Three contests that could decide Fridays Super League clash Luke Walsh was injured in the second minute of the game, forcing Jon Wilkin to pair with Theo Fages in the half-backs, and Cuningham has hinted he may opt for the same pairing on Friday night after it was confirmed Walsh will miss the next few weeks.ddddddddddddWalshy and Theo were going well - Jon Wilkin came in and did a good job on Saturday. He is a good leader for this club and to have his influence in the middle will help us. Keiron Cunningham wants his side to build on last weeks performance These derbies are always good ones no matter what form the teams are in. It will be great for the fans. We got loud support at Hull FC last week and at Magic too. Hopefully, they will turn out in their droves to support us and we can get back to winning ways.We know where we have to head and hard work will take us there. We are working exceptionally hard and Saturday turned the corner for a lot of the players, but we didnt get the spoils. We have to work hard on individual performances and from that the collective will be better.Warrington meanwhile are without second-rower Ben Westwood through injury and prop Ashton Sims because of suspension which will mean a first start for Ryan Bailey, while Jordan Cox and Sam Wilde are back in the Wolves squad. Barrie v Terry podcast Super League round 17 preview St Helens: Kyle Amor, Jack Ashworth, Matty Dawson, Theo Fages, Joe Greenwood, Morgan Knowles, Jonny Lomax, Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook, Jack Owens, Greg Richards, James Roby, Adam Swift, Lama Tasi, Luke Thompson, Jordan Turner, Atelea Vea, Alex Walmsley, Calvin Wellington, Jon Wilkin.Warrington Wolves: Ryan Atkins, Ryan Bailey, Daryl Clark, Jordan Cox, Ben Currie, Brad Dwyer, Rhys Evans, Kurt Gidley, Chris Hill, Benjamin Jullien, George King, Toby King, Tom Lineham, Gene Ormsby, Joe Philbin, Stefan Ratchford, Chris Sandow, Joe Westerman, Sam Wilde. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz