Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.01.2019 08:19
Miami right-hander David Phelps (7-6, 2.28 ERA). Cosart is 0-1 with a 4.54 ERA.Im just trying to prepare like its another major Antworten

MIAMI -- On Friday night, San Diego Padres right-hander Jarred Cosart will get a chance to stick it to the Miami Marlins, the team that traded him on July 31.Cosart, who will step on the Marlins Park mound for the first time since July 25, will face Miami right-hander David Phelps (7-6, 2.28 ERA). Cosart is 0-1 with a 4.54 ERA.Im just trying to prepare like its another major league start, Cosart said. I get nervous before every major league start. Im sure I will have that same nervous excitement.Cosart said he is trying to build off what Ive been doing the past three starts, when he posted a 3.78 ERA and walked just four batters in 16 2/3 innings.Its been a battle for Cosart since his breakthrough year of 2014. He split his time that year between the Houston Astros and the Marlins, going 13-11 with a 3.69 ERA. However, he is just 2-6 since then.Phelps, meanwhile, has been outstanding all year, first as a set-up reliever and more recently as a starter after Miami suffered rotation injuries to Wei-Yin Chen, Colin Rea and Adam Conley. Rea, who was part of the seven-player trade that brought Cosart to San Diego, was returned to the Padres after he got hurt in his first start.With all that adversity, Phelps has come through, posting a 1.31 ERA in his first four starts. He has allowed hitters just a .192 batting average and a .550 OPS.The Marlins (66-61) need to win this series against a Padres team that is not in playoff contention with a lowly 53-74 record.Miami may look to start newly acquired outfielder Jeff Francoeur this weekend.Francoeur, who was acquired in a trade with the Atlanta Braves on Wednesday, arrived in Miami on Thursday and got an infield single as a pinch-hitter in his Marlins debut.Among his new teammates is Martin Prado, who played with him when they were with the Atlanta Braves.Ive played against the Marlins forever, Francoeur said. I do know some familiar faces. I have respect for a lot of these guys and (manager Don) Mattingly and his staff.Im excited. (The trade to a playoff contender) was something I needed. It was a tough year in Atlanta with all the rebuilding. Im excited to come here and get at-bats that mean something.In other story lines:--Both the Padres and Marlins were named on Thursday as two of the hosts of the 2017 World Baseball Classic. Marlins Park will get first-round games March 9-13. San Diegos Petco Park will get second-round games March 14-19.--San Diego center fielder and leadoff man Travis Jankowski has reached base in 23 consecutive games. Hitting .257, Jankowski had two hits and scored one run in his most recent game, a 6-3 loss to the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday.--Marlins right fielder Ichiro Suzuki went 0-for-4 on Thursday and needs one more hit to tie Wade Boggs (3,010 hits) for 27th place on the MLB career hit list. Cheap Shoes Wholesale .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Wholesale Shoes China . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. http://www.wholesaleshoesfromchina.com/ . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Cheap Shoes Free Shipping . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Wholesale Shoes For Sale . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Australias Cate Campbell says she has no excuses for missing the medals in the Olympic 100m freestyle final.Cate, the raging favourite, finished sixth while her sister Bronte came fourth in the medal race on a Thursday night when Mitch Larkin collected Australias sole medal at the pool - a silver in the 200m backstroke.I just spent too much emotional energy in the lead-up, Cate said. I let my head get ahead of me, its not something I should do.Its hard when you are in form coming into an event not to think about outcomes.Cate led and Bronte was second at the turn but American Simone Manuel overtook them to win the gold medal.The shock placings for the Australian sisters came after compatriot Larkin earlier won silver.But the misery has continued for Larkins girlfriend Emily Seebohm, who was inconsolable after missing the cut for her 200m backstroke final.Seebohm, who earlier in the Games finished seventh in her 100m backstroke final, came a lagging sixth in her semi-final but fellow backstroker Belinda Hocking secured a spot in Friday nights medal race.Earlier, Larkin was coming to terms with winning his first Olympic medal mmoments after his partner Seebohms latest failure.ddddddddddddTo come away with a silver, I am pretty happy, Larkin said.?Coming into this week the goal was to get a gold. But to realise I am a silver medallist is pretty amazing.Larkin said Seebohms disappointment wont end her competitive swimming career.A bawling Seebohm stormed past waiting reporters after her latest failure.But shes not the only Australian swimmer grappling with disappointment:Cameron McEvoy couldnt rebound from his unexpected seventh in the 100m freestyle final on Thursday night, missing the cut for the 50m freestyle final.McEvoy was 11th fastest in Thursday nights semi-finals and then agreed with Australian swimmings head coach Jacco Verhaerens assessment that he suffered stage fright in the 100m final.It is always hard as an athlete to admit that you didnt deliver mentally, you always like to think you have some level of mental toughness, he said.Australian Taylor McKeown finished fifth in the womens 200m breaststroke final. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz