Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.01.2019 03:19
e himself a champion bowler, in the words of his captain Faf du Plessis, and bowl a 10-man South Africa side to the unlikeliest Antworten

If Kagiso Rabada were a little older but not quite as wise, or the WACA pitch a little flatter but with not quite as much carry, South Africas 21-year old bowling superstar may not have had the success he did. But youth and circumstance allowed him to prove himself a champion bowler, in the words of his captain Faf du Plessis, and bowl a 10-man South Africa side to the unlikeliest of victories.I am incredibly proud of KG. He just wanted the ball, du Plessis said. Every time I said, Are you tired?, he said, No, youre not taking the ball out of my hand. Thats the sign of a champion bowler for me. He wants to be in the fight the whole time.Rabada bowled 51 overs in the match, almost ten more than his seam-bowling partner Vernon Philander. In the second innings, his twin spells of eight overs at the beginning and end of the day broke the back of Australias attempt to save the match. If that wasnt enough, he returned on the final morning for six more overs of high quality to complete a five-for. In all that, Rabada never thought it was getting too much.It was challenging but Ive done this before, at Kent. There are flat wickets there. At least here the ball is bouncing now, Rabada said. Ive got that experience in my body but I am young. If I was older, I dont know if Id have done that much.The pick of Rabadas efforts came late in the afternoon on the penultimate day. Despite flagging energy, his speeds were above 140, the line was perfect outside off stump and the movement he generated made wickets inevitable. First Steven Smith fell and then Rabada produced a near-perfect over to Adam Voges.I enjoyed that over, with a new batter coming in and the ball reversing nicely, Rabada said. I was feeling my best rhythm. Sometimes you get a wicket exactly how you want it and this was one of those times.At four down overnight, there was some talk of an early finish but Rabada entered the day aware that it might get long. Two things could have happened: either we would have cleaned them up before lunch and wed have been done or this would have happened where we had to wait until tea time. If it does happen, great. If it doesnt you have to keep on persisting and hitting your straps and thats what we did. South Africas determination stemmed from a desire to translate their success in the home ODIs against the same opposition into the longer format. It was important coming here after what weve done in the one-dayers to back it up with Tests, du Plessis said. You like to start well and open up those wounds again.Rabada is being spoken about as the new spearhead, especially with Dale Steyn out for at least the next six months, but it is not a label he wants. I dont see myself being the leader of the attack. Every player has a job to do, Rabada said. You have a responsibility to make sure you produce the goods for your country. Youve got a job to do, its a passion and you do it for your team-mates and the people back home. No one wants to lose, right? So you have to try to do everything you can to win.Sharing the burden is a theme South Africa want to build on, not just in the bowling department. With AB de Villiers out of the series, the rest have had to rally. In this Test, JP Duminys return to form, batting at No.4, was particularly pleasing for South Africa especially as there was pressure on him to keep his place.The extra responsibility on JP is something he has really enjoyed. He looked really confident, du Plessis said. He was practising well. His body language was positive. Its not a guarantee but its a sign and I felt JPs cricket was about to turn in a positive way. He has played really well. Thats one of his best knocks he has ever played. He moved brilliantly. Even throwing the ball to him now, I know he is so confident. Its great for his future in the game.With so much going their way, South Africa will celebrate in Perth tonight but not like they would have celebrated before. In 2012, the series was done. Now, the series has just started and they know they have a long way to go. Its important to celebrate games like this. Every time you win a Test you must celebrate, du Plessis said. But we also know weve got one step in the right direction but we are very far from winning the series. Black Air Max 90 .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Womens Air Max Outlet . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. http://www.airmax2018outlet.us/ . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Authentic Air Max 2017 Sale .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Cheap Air Max 90 . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season.Cristiano Ronaldo signed his new contract at Real Madrid on Monday and said it will not be his last as he signalled his intent to finish his record-breaking career with the club. The three-time World Player of the Year signed the new deal, which will keep him at the Bernabeu until he is 36, on Monday at an event alongside club president Florentino Perez. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Ronaldo is Reals all-time leading scorer with more than 370 goals and has won eight trophies including the Champions League twice, La Liga and the FIFA Club World Cup during his seven years at the club. It is a very important day, Ronaldo said. I have said many times that I carry this club in my heart and it is part of me and a very special time in my life, Im going to be here for another five years, it is not going to be my last contract, let it be known, but it is very special. Ronaldo with club president Florentino Perez and his mother Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro Im at the best club in the world... Everyone knows what my thoughts are, I want to continue being the best, I want to wear this shirt with pride.Im sure Im going to contribute the same over the next five years as I have in my time here, scoring goals and winning titles. Unlikely to retire at Real Ronaldo wont see out Real contract to 2021, says Balague Im very happy. It is a dream come true to extend my contract here at the club. All I want to do is contiinue rewriting history here at this club.ddddddddddddo one knows what the future holds, of course I would like to end my career at this club, this is my penultimate contract, I want to be here for many years to come. Ronaldo tells the story of the time he dazzled Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson while playing for Sporting Lisbon in 2003 Coach Zinedine Zidane said after Reals 3-0 win over Leganes on Sunday that he wants to see Ronaldo end his career at the club in the same way he did.Im happy because he is a player who has to finish his career in Madrid. It is unique, Zidane said in comments reported by Marca.His dream is to finish here and why Im glad he has renewed and will end it in this white shirt as I did.Watch #CR7Live on Wednesday at 1pm on SkySports.com, Sky Sports Facebook page and on the Soccer AM You Tube Channel. Also See: When Ronaldo caught Fergie’s eye Ronaldo agrees new Real deal Ronaldo should retire at Real Bale extends Reals lead China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz