Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.01.2019 03:20
ructure and load up with increased regulatory punch The Way Forward, but that path will continue to meander through the past for Antworten

James Anderson has apologised to both umpires for behaviour he admits was petulant and unacceptable on the second day of the third Investec Test at Edgbaston.Anderson, Englands record wicket-taker, clashed with umpire Bruce Oxenford after he was warned about running on the pitch after delivering the ball. Anderson received two official warnings meaning that, if he encroaches on the area again during Pakistans first innings, the umpires can withdraw him from the attack for the rest of the innings.It was a frustrating day for Anderson. As well as struggling to gain much assistance from a sluggish Edgbaston surface, he saw Joe Root, at second slip, put down Azhar Ali off his bowling when he had scored 38. Azhar went on to make a century as Pakistan reached stumps just 40 runs behind with seven wickets in hand.When Oxenford, who had been prompted to warn Anderson by the intervention of the TV umpire Kumar Dharmasena, repeatedly asked him to move away from the pitch in the immediate aftermath of delivery, Anderson appeared to remonstrate angrily.But, having seen a replay of himself remonstrating with Oxenford, Anderson accepted that such factors were no excuse and concluded that he had over-stepped the mark and took the decision to apologise.It was a frustrating day, Anderson said. I had a bad half-hour where I let things get to me. Ive apologised to both umpires as my behaviour wasnt acceptable. It was a bit petulant.I wasnt convinced that I had [run on the pitch], but Bruce had the third or fourth umpire in his ear telling him I was.Having seen my reactions on TV, it doesnt look great when Im pointing at the pitch. I dont necessarily think it was what I said, it was just the way I behaved. I had a bad half-hour, Ive apologised and hopefully that will be the end of it.It is not the first time Anderson has succumbed to bouts of petulance. He was, for a long time, a persistent sledger of opposition batsmen and infamously clashed with Ravindra Jadeja during the 2014 Trent Bridge Test. Since that incident, however, he has appeared to rein in that side of his character but admitted he struggles to balance the competitive edge he feels he requires to succeed at this level with the standards of behaviour expected of an international player.That competitive edge has helped me throughout my career, Anderson said. I know there are times I can get close to that line. I try to control it, but I dont want to lose that competitive edge. Its a balancing act.The dropped catch probably added to the frustration, but you have to try and deal with things like that. There are going to be times when catches go down. There are going to be times when the opposition plays well, as they did today. They played really well.The pitch has lost some pace. It didnt have the zip it had on the first day. But we did a good job. We created chances and if that catch had stuck, who knows what might have happened. There was some good bowling and some average batting that got us into this situation.Today I thought we bowled reasonably well. But we could have bowled slightly better. We had chances and we didnt take them. At this level you get punished if you dont take your chances.Anderson will hope that his apology will appease the officials. But it will be no surprise if match referee Richie Richardson cites him for dissent. Black Ultra Boost China .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. All White Ultra Boost China . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. http://www.cheapultraboostchina.com/ . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Orange Ultra Boost China 2018 .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Grey And Blue Ultra Boost China . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. GLASGOW, Scotland -- The World Anti-Doping Agency calls its ongoing project to revamp its structure and load up with increased regulatory punch The Way Forward, but that path will continue to meander through the past for at least a little while longer.?At Sundays WADA Foundation Board meeting, deputy director general Rob Koehler called for Russian sports officials to acknowledge the countrys pervasive, government-enabled doping culture, calling that acceptance vital to being fully welcomed back to global competition.Vitaly Smirnov, appointed by Russian president Vladimir Putin to bring the countrys sports establishment back into good graces, said that admission would never come. We know the [doping] system did not exist, he said. Detailing his 35 years in high-level positions in elite sport dating back to the Soviet era, he said nothing nefarious could have happened without his approval.So there. That non-meeting of the minds sums up where Olympic sport has been stalled for years, without public accountability or consequences for anyone other than the athletes themselves.?Individual athletes were held to the highest standard, punished even if they inadvertently ingested a banned substance. Yet the systems that surrounded them could be dysfunctional or corroded and avoid paying much of a price. WADA limited itself to suspending labs and flunking national anti-doping agencies for incompetence, but as athletes from those countries kept showing up at the start line, it became increasingly clear that a system created 16 years ago to harmonize rules across borders harbored deep inequities in testing and enforcement.?WADA has launched a salvo to try to break the stalemate, saying it can and should regulate any entities that sign its code, including national Olympic committees and international sports federations. In a new, graduated set of sanctions presented publicly Sunday for the first time, WADA would impose oversight, fines and -- as a last, drastic resort -- the threat of an Olympic ban in cases where it finds sustained, deliberate sabotage of its rules.?Canadas Rene Bouchard, the veteran government administrator who led the WADA committee that came up with the new standards, called them the opposite of political, as far as Im concerned -- its open, its known. The draft will now undergo legal review, but Bouchard and others made it clear they want to put it into practice as soon as possible.?Sterner sanctions could gain impetus next month if, as expected, the conclusion of law professor Richard McLarens investigation adds to the already considerable evidence that Russian doping was state-sponsored. Part II of his report is slated to be released Dec. 9.?Joseph de Pencier, CEO of the Institute of National Anti-Doping Organizations, predicted the report would uncover more skulduggery in a way thats very detailed and cant be dismissed as allegations. ?It sure would be nice to see some contrition, he said of Russias sports establishment.?But scrutiny of WADAs plans will be intense and resistance is inevitable. Potential collateral damage to innocent athletes will be a hard needle to thread.dddddddddddd The International Olympic Committee, which has commissioned its own investigation of Russia, will almost certainly resist encroachment on its turf and its traditional role as sole gatekeeper for its flagship event. That was amply demonstrated last summer when it steamrolled WADAs objections and made most Russian athletes eligible for the Rio 2016 Games.?In recent months, the IOC has oscillated between pledging support to WADA and attacking it. Beckie Scott, the retired Olympic champion cross-country skier and chair of WADAs Athlete Committee, labeled those broadsides an effort to destabilize and undermine WADA ... the only fight that should be taking place is the fight for clean sport.?The feud is complex because its familial. The overlap between the two bureaucracies is written into WADAs structure and embodied in its current president, IOC member Craig Reedie, who was elected unopposed for another three-year term Sunday. If WADA succeeds in extending its regulatory reach, the potential conflicts of interest could multiply. Sunday, the agency committed to forming a working group that will review governance and ethical standards.?Max Cobb, president and CEO of the U.S. Biathlon Association, said he would prefer to see IOC members excluded from WADA executive positions. Like many whose sports have been dented by doping, Cobb, who attended Sundays meeting as an observer, is impatient with the infighting and wants to see concrete progress. You wonder whether theres a desire to really resolve this, or if its just turf wars and pleasantries being exchanged, he said.?WADA is bidding to expand its jurisdiction and authority at perhaps the most demanding and transitional time in its history. Many of the governments that fund it, the national anti-doping agencies that implement its rules, and the athletes who submit to them have raised their voices and are putting pressure on the agency to assert itself.?The agencys to-do list includes figuring out how to grow its budget to match its bigger ambitions, including a beefed-up investigative unit; drawing up a template for an independent global testing entity; and implementing a new policy for encouraging and rewarding whistleblowers. Cyberattacks by Russian hackers exposed athletes medical information by leaking therapeutic use exemption documents this year -- payback for WADAs stance that Russia should be banned from Rio -- and forced a $200,000 IT upgrade.?The events that propelled WADA to this juncture may seem to hark back to the Cold War, but Edwin Moses, the double Olympic hurdles champion and chairman of the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency board, balks at too simplistic a narrative for the sides that have been taken.?Me being an American has nothing to do with it, he said of his support for a stronger WADA. I dont want your daughter, your son, under the impression they have to take drugs to compete. Thats corrupt. And that right is not just for American athletes. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz