Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.09.2018 01:10
. Were talking about the actual Mets. Like, the ones who actually take the field and play the game. To be more specific, their p Antworten

BALTIMORE -- When a pitcher walks off the mound in the middle of an at-bat in a start in which he has not yet allowed a hit, a trip to the disabled list usually follows shortly thereafter.But that might not be the case for Boston Red Sox left-hander Eduardo Rodriguez.Rodriguez was lifted from Tuesday nights game after throwing two pitches in the fifth inning against the Baltimore Orioles because of tightness in his left hamstring. By the time the game ended, though, Rodriguez had loosened up enough that theres a chance he will be able to make his next start, scheduled for Sunday in Detroit.Ive got to wait for what the trainers say, Rodriguez said after the Red Sox won 5-3 on two homers and five RBIs by American League MVP candidate Mookie Betts. Ive got to work [between starts] and see how I feel, if I feel good.As Red Sox manager John Farrell said, I think we got it early enough to where it doesnt seem to be a significant restriction at this point. But well know more as we get through the coming days.Rodriguez said he began feeling the hamstring tightness on his second-to-last pitch of the fourth inning, when he struck out Orioles sluggers Jonathan Schoop, Manny Machado and Mark Trumbo in order. The sensation didnt subside in the fifth inning.I was feeling like it was getting worse, so I didnt want to do something to something inside of there, Rodriguez said. I feel like we made the right decision before it got worse.Until then, Rodriguez was dominant, retiring 12 of 13 batters, seven by strikeout. Chris Davis was the only batter who reached base -- on a two-out walk in the second inning. The Orioles didnt get their first hit until an infield single by Steve Pearce in the seventh inning.Tuesdays effort was the continuation of a solid stretch for Rodriguez, who has a 2.52 ERA in seven starts since returning from a brief banishment to Triple-A to correct issues with his mechanics.Hes relaxed, hes free, Farrell said. He had such good life to that swing-and-miss fastball through the zone. He elevated at the appropriate times. Threw enough secondary pitches to keep guys off stride. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. http://www.cheapjerseys.loan/ . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Cheap Jerseys Throwback . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Its that time of the year, baseball fans. The time of year when statheads and soothsayers start firing up the old projection machine to see which MLB teams are the ones to beat. In case you havent heard, MiPS is forecasting the New York Mets to do big things in the upcoming 2017 season.Never heard of MiPS? Youre not alone. Its kind of like ZiPS, which stands for sZymborski Projection System and has become one of baseballs go-to predictors in recent years. Only instead of renowned sabermetrician -- and ESPN.com contributor -- Dan Szymborski running the numbers, MiPS relies on the prognosticative powers of ... the Mets. And no, were not referring to New Yorks analytics department either. Were talking about the actual Mets. Like, the ones who actually take the field and play the game. To be more specific, their pitchers. Behold, the Metropolitans Projection System.While ZiPS has Terry Collins squad pegged for a middling 84 wins (six fewer than the defending NL East champion Nationals), MiPS is decidedly more bullish on the Mets. Although MiPS has yet to release an exact numerical prediction, the general consensus is that the Mets will go as far as their starting rotation takes them, and right now MiPS is higher than Snoop Dogg in a hot air balloon -- unrealistically high, some might say -- on New Yorks starters.During the recent winter meetings, when Washington was on the verge of acquiring ace Chris Sale from the White Sox -- a deal that wouldve given the Nats a top three of Max Scherzer, Stephen Strasburg and Sale, and presumably baseballs best rotation -- Syndergaard suggested that New Yorks starters would still be the superior group.Under any circumstances, it wouldve been a bold statement, but its even moreso given the conspicuously convalescent condition of the Mets rotation. Just how banged up are the Mets arms?If you didnt know any better, youd think GM Sandy Alderson stumbled upon a Groupon for an orthopedic surgeon and was just looking for excuses to use it. In July, ace Matt Harvey had season-ending surgery to combat his thoracic outlet syndrome. In August, while rehabbing from his 2015 Tommy John surgery, Zack Wheeler suffered a flexor strain and was shut down. In September, fellow righty Jacob deGrom had season-ending elbow surgery, as did southpaw Steven Matz. Then theres Noah Syndergaard, who pitched much of the year with a bothersome bone spur but didnt have surgery. After the season, Alderson said the bone spur wasnt significant enough to go under the knife, but who knows -- maybe the Mets had simply maxed out on that Groupon.If youre scoring at home, thats a big ol question mark for every single member of New Yorks projected starting five. The good news is, according to lead MiPS forecaster Thor, all that physical health stuff is overrated.The fact that were all kind of like a tight-knit brotherhood within ourselvess, were always rooting for one another, Syndergaard told reporters last week.ddddddddddddWeve got a really good camaraderie.So what if theyve, ya know, never actually pitched together in one complete turn of the rotation. Like, ever. All that matters is that they love each other like five brothers from another mother. Mind you, chemistry isnt the only thing the Mets starters have going for themselves. To hear them tell it, theyve got their health too. Thats right: Those big-time boo-boos are bygone.The way things are feeling now, the way the body feels, Im feeling great, said Harvey at a community appearance last week. Ive got some warmth back and no more tingling. The ball is coming out really good right now, especially for December. As for deGrom, he recently told reporters that the post-surgical pain he felt whenever he snapped his fingers has disappeared. It feels like nothing happened, he said. Even Alderson is on the hype train: Going into next season, the Mets GM said recently, I look at it as were eight or nine deep.No tingling? No wonder MiPS is all-in on the Mets. Pain-free snapping? Forget about prop bets for the Super Bowl -- Im booking my flight to Vegas today so that I can put my entire holiday bonus on A Met will win the 2017 Cy Young. Eight or nine deep? Whatever you say, Sandy.OK, OK, maybe Im getting carried away here. In fairness to the Mets, theyre not the only ones asking fans to quaff the Kool-Aid. Tis the (off)season, after all. That magical time of year when every big leaguer is supposedly in the best shape of their lives or working toward being in the best shape of their lives (even Pablo Sandoval!). A time when we all pretend that last years injuries and/or slumps and/or suspensions never happened.Its also worth noting that the Mets arent necessarily force-feeding the Kool-Aid. In fact, depending on who you listen to and which sound bite you choose to focus on, it appears they might even have a grasp on the reality of their situation. Obviously, I dont have a crystal ball, said Harvey, hedging ever so slightly when asked if he expects to return to form next season. Said Alderson: Am I confident theyre all going to be 100 percent? Well that would probably be unrealistic to believe.If they are all 100 percent, and they all manage to stay 100 percent throughout the majority of the season, well then -- and only then -- does Syndergaards tweet hold water. Then and only then does New York belong in the best rotation conversation along with the Cubs and Red Sox . Then and only then are the Mets a safe bet to play deep into October and turn MiPS into the new, tried-and-true face of baseball analytics.In the meantime, with all due respect to Thor, Im going to have to agree to disagree. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Discount Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz