Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.01.2019 09:32
inning, and the Angels beat the White Sox 12-9 on Saturday to end Chicagos four-game winning streak. Callaspo also had a pair of Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Angels finally won a game that Joe Blanton started for them. That will have to be enough for Blanton while he remains in search of the first victory for his record. Alberto Callaspo hit a three-run homer in a five-run seventh inning, and the Angels beat the White Sox 12-9 on Saturday to end Chicagos four-game winning streak. Callaspo also had a pair of sacrifice flies to give him five RBIs on the day. Mark Trumbo added his 10th homer for the Angels, who finished with a season-high 17 hits less than 24 hours after Chris Sale shut them down for the second time in six days with a 3-0 win. "No game is ugly. Its just a game, no matter how you win it or how you lose it," Angels slugger Albert Pujols said. "I mean, you look at their ballclub and theres no easy out on their side, either. But when we get it going, were a pretty good ballclub and we can score runs at any time in the game." Robert Coello (1-0) recorded his first major league victory, retiring all five batters he faced and striking out three after another ineffective performance by Blanton. "Those were five huge outs to get in the middle of the game, and we need that kind of contribution from our bullpen," Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. "Hes got a really good out pitch, hes got life on his fastball, and he throws strikes. Thats a good combination." Hector Gimenez had four hits and three RBIs for the White Sox, who allowed only 10 runs during their winning streak. Paul Konerko and Alexei Ramirez had three hits apiece, and Adam Dunn drove in two runs before leaving in the fifth because of back spasms. "I felt it in the on-deck circle before my last at-bat," Dunn said. "I was going through my same stretching routine, and when I came up it just grabbed. I didnt take any warm-up swings. I dont think Ive ever had a back spasm before, and I didnt really know what it was. My big concern after that was defensively. I wasnt sure if I was going to be able to get down to get a ground ball -- or even worse, get up to do something with it. It never did loosen up." Chicago was only down by one before Los Angeles broke it open in the seventh against Donnie Veal, who was just recalled from Triple-A Charlotte. Callaspo greeted the left-hander with a drive to left for his third homer, and No. 9 hitter J.B. Shuck made it 10-4 with a two-run double. Nate Jones (0-4), who came in after Hector Santiago was knocked out in the fourth, allowed four runs and three hits in 3 1-3 innings. Veal was charged with the same totals while recording just one out. The White Sox got back in the game with five runs in the eighth, including a three-run shot by Gimenez off closer Ernesto Frieri. Konerko and Dayan Viciedo each had an RBI single Garrett Richards. But Los Angeles gave Frieri a couple of insurance runs in the bottom half on Howie Kendricks RBI single and Callaspos second sacrifice fly, and the right-hander struck out the side in the ninth to get his eighth save in nine attempts. Blanton gave up four runs and 11 hits in 4 1-3 innings. He is 0-7 with a 6.62 ERA in his first nine starts with the Angels, who signed him to a two-year, $15 million contract in December. "I went as hard as I could for as long as I could," Blanton said. "I was just trying to keep putting up as many zeros as possible and keep making pitches." Coello came on with the bases loaded and one out in the fifth and struck out Ramirez and Alex Rios. The Angels grabbed a 5-4 lead in the bottom half on Trumbos RBI double and Callaspos sacrifice fly. Pujols started the rally with an opposite-field double down the first base line against the shift. "I just closed my eyes when I hit that ball and it went past the bag," Pujols joked. "I know I can hit the ball the other way anytime I want to. Obviously, when they do that, they try to get in your brain and think youre going to change your swing. But you cant do that. You have to stick with it. You have to see the ball and just put your best swing on it." Santiago was charged with three runs and four hits in 3 1-3 innings. He issued a season-high four walks and struck out two. Blanton, who has allowed a major league-worst 86 hits, gave up a pair of singles in each of the first three innings. In the first, he escaped unscathed by striking out Dunn and Konerko. In the second, he fielded a high chopper by Dewayne Wise and threw him out. In the third, Blanton got out of the jam by striking out Conor Gillaspie with his 50th pitch. "He made a couple of pitches to limit the damage and keep his team in it. Then their offence came alive and it turned out to be kind of a slugfest," Konerko said. "It was a long tough game and a tough one to lose. But the guys had some good at-bats." NOTES: Callaspo came within one RBI of tying his career best, set on April 18, 2010, at Minnesota while playing for Kansas City. ... Angels RF Josh Hamilton was in Scioscias original lineup, but got scratched with no other explanation than a day off to recharge, according to a club spokesman. Hamilton hit for Brendan Harris in the seventh and singled to bring his average up to .214. ... Hamilton was replaced defensively by Trumbo -- who had been slotted as the designated hitter. Instead, Pujols was shifted from 1B to DH and Harris was inserted at 1B. Discount Salomon Shoes Store . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Cheap Salomon Shoes Free Shipping . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. http://www.cheapsalomonshoes.com/ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Cheap Salomon Shoes Authentic Online . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. Cheap Salomon Shoes For Sale . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Warwickshire and Ireland fast bowler Boyd Rankin will miss the remainder of the county season after suffering a fracture of his left tibia.Rankin, 32, suffered the injury in training ahead of Warwickshires current Championship match against Surrey at Edgbaston, with subsequent scans revealing that he will miss the Bears final matches as well as Irelands upcoming fixtures against Pakistan, Hong Kong, South Africa and Australia.Dougie Brown, Warwickshire CCC Director of Cricket, said: Its extremely frustrating to lose Boyd during such a key point in the season. He will now go through a rehabilitaation programme with our medical team to rest, strengthen and be ready for our 2017 pre-season schedule.ddddddddddddWarwickshire, however, received a boost with news that batsman Sam Hain is in contention for Wednesdays Royal London One-Day Cup quarter-final against Essex after recovering from a shoulder injury, while allrounder Chris Woakes has been released by England to play following his Man-of-the-Series performance in the Investec Test series against Pakistan. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz