Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.01.2019 09:32
out so long.One game was tough, and so was missing two. Three games? Thats a career first that the New York Jets center would r Antworten

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Nick Mangold isnt used to sitting out so long.One game was tough, and so was missing two. Three games? Thats a career first that the New York Jets center would rather not experience.Mangold has a sprained right ankle that is likely to keep him out Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams.Its getting better, slowly but surely, Mangold said Thursday. Its been frustrating being out this long and letting my guys down on the line and then the offense. I dont like not playing, so its been difficult, but it seems to be trending where its going up. So, hopefully itll keep getting better and well get out there as soon as possible.The seven-time Pro Bowl selection has missed just six games in his 11-year NFL career, but never more than two in a row. A sprained ankle kept him out of two straight in 2011, but a setback with his current injury will probably keep him out for at least three straight.Mangold was initially hurt on Oct. 23 against Baltimore when a teammate rolled into the back of his leg. He was replaced in that game by Wesley Johnson, who has started the last two in Mangolds place. Mangold remains in a walking boot after briefly getting out of it last week.I was moving around and felt pretty good, and after a while, it wasnt feeling good, he said. They said we had to put it back in the boot and see if we could get it to calm down again before we start ramping things up again.Mangold blamed it on overdoing things when the ankle wasnt yet healed enough.It was probably my own stupidity of trying to do too much too soon, he said. Im not very good at listening to doctors. I hear what they say, but Im not very good at listening.Mangold has a reputation of being a tough competitor who has played through various injuries and returned from ailments that appeared initially to possibly sideline him for some time. This one, however, has been different.Ive never had to deal with a so-called setback, so thats been difficult, he said. Usually, Ive always trended in the right direction and as soon as I got injured, that next day was the worst I felt and Id continue to get better. To have that go backward has been difficult. Thats just the nature of how this injury has gone. Its something you have to try to work through.The 32-year-old center insisted he has no doubts that hell be able to return soon from the injury.Oh, of course. Thats a given, he said. Its just when. Got this week coming up and then the bye week, and it usually helps to get the body healthy. Hopefully Ill be back as soon as possible. When that is, I dont know, but Im always optimistic that the next week is the week Ill be back in there.In other injury news, quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick practiced on a limited basis for the second straight day with a sprained left knee.Hes getting a little better, coach Todd Bowles said. Hes taking some reps. He has to do some more, though.Fridays practice will likely go a long way in helping determine whether Fitzpatrick or second-year QB Bryce Petty will start against the Rams. While some fans and media are clamoring for the Jets to start Petty, Bowles has remained steadfast in that Fitzpatrick will start as long as hes healthy.For me to make a quarterback change, Id have to have a quarterback controversy, Bowles said. Ryan is the starter, Bryce is the backup.Linebackers Bruce Carter (quadriceps) and Josh Martin (concussion), tight end Kellen Davis (elbow) and cornerback Marcus Williams (ankle) did not practice. Wide receiver Brandon Marshall (foot), right tackle Breno Giacomini (shoulder), linebacker Darron Lee (ankle), defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson (ankle), cornerback Buster Skrine (knee) and offensive tackle Brandon Shell (shoulder) were all limited.Game notes Offensive coordinator Chan Gailey acknowledged he was uncertain of the distance on third down early in the third quarter of the Jets 27-23 loss at Miami on Sunday, when New York faced a third-and-1 but went with an empty backfield and Fitzpatrick threw incomplete to RB Matt Forte. Thats a question that you ask yourself when you go back to it, Gailey said. You can always do something better that might have made a difference. When the ball goes on the ground, to be honest with you, I thought it was third-and-2. I thought it was third-and-2, 2 1/2 maybe, and then all of a sudden when I look up after Ive called the play, its third-and-1, a little over 1, maybe 1 1/2. I might have made a different call if I thought it was that down and distance. ... Bowles said the Jets used C.J. Spiller at kick returner over Jalin Marshall last Sunday because Marshall was playing more snaps on offense. The coach added that Spiller would continue to return kicks against Los Angeles. Spiller, signed last week, returned two kickoffs for 37 yards against the Dolphins.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL http://www.texansrookiestore.com/ . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Xavier-Su-A-Filo-Jersey/ . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Lamarr-Houston-Jersey/ . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Jeremy-Lane-Jersey/ . PAUL, Minn. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Chris-Clark-Jersey/ .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. HOUSTON -- Carlos Beltran has been trying to find a way to get back to Houston for years after spending a remarkable few months with the Astros more than a decade ago.On Monday he finally got his wish when he and the Astros finalized a one-year, $16 million contract.It only took 12 years to come back, he said with a smile. Im happy to be where I am and looking forward to working with the younger guys like Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, (Alex) Bregman -- the young core thats going to be here for a long time.Beltran is a nine-time All-Star and has hit .323 with 16 homers and 41 RBI in 55 postseason games. He spent the last half of the 2004 season with the Astros and hit a postseason record-tying eight home runs. It was his first trip to the playoffs, and he still revels in the short time he had a chance to play with Jeff Bagwell, Craig Biggio, Lance Berkman, Andy Pettitte and Roger Clemens.He wanted to stay with the Astros after that, but the team wouldnt offer him a no-trade clause. Hes heard plenty of boos in the trips hes made to Houston since then, and had a message for the fans that were unhappy with him.They have to blame previous ownership for not making it work, he said. In my heart I wanted to be here. Coming from Kansas City and being able to get the opportunity to play with so many good players, this is the place I wanted to be, and unfortunately it didnt work out.Now he has another chance as the latest piece the Astros added to boost their lineup since missing the playoffs. They traded for catcher Brian McCann and added free-agent outfielder Josh Reddick before bringing Beltran back. And Houston might not be done yet.What weve tried to do is improve this team ... were going to continue to try and find ways big and small to improve this team, general manager Jeff Luhnow said.Beltran turns 40 in April. He hit a combined .295 with 29 home runs and 93 RBI last season for the New York Yankees and Texas. The switch-hitter split his time as a designated hitter and right fielder, playing 151 games.Hes loooking forward to playing with Correa, a fellow Puerto Rican, and said the two of them and Altuve planned to meet for dinner on Monday night to get better acquainted.ddddddddddddBeltran and Correa have chatted since he agreed to the deal and Beltran said Correa told him hes eager to learn from him.I said: `Im willing to work with you honestly and pass to you everything I know, Beltran said. Thats what its all about. This game is not about what you can do for yourself ... but for me its about what I can do for my team, for the guy next to me and how I can impact that person in a positive way.Luhnow has been a fan of Beltrans for quite some time and said Houston tried to trade for him last summer before he was dealt from the Yankees to Texas. Hes thrilled to finally get him back to Houston.Hes just a great fit for our club where we are right now, Luhnow said.In 19 seasons, Beltran is a career .281 hitter with 421 home runs and 1,536 RBI with the Royals, Astros, Mets, Giants, Cardinals, Yankees and Rangers. Beltran was able to get the No. 15 jersey he wore when he was last with the Astros after longtime catcher Jason Castro, who had worn the number for years, recently signed with the Twins.I felt that Houston was going to be the place where I was going to spend a lot of time, unfortunately it didnt work out that way, he said. Now Im back and the good thing is you guys got to see the young Carlos play and now you get to see the old Carlos play. So its good.Beltran isnt sure how much longer hell play, but as he enters his 20th major league season he knows the window is getting smaller for him to get that elusive ring and believes the Astros give him a good chance to do that.The opportunity of winning, the opportunity to get to the playoffs and hopefully win a championship, thats what its all about, he said. When I look at the whole lineup -- the whole team I really like our chances. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz