Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.01.2019 09:32
st Stuart Lancaster his job, a record which they crowned by collecting a first Grand Slam in 13 years by beating France in Paris Antworten

Eddie Jones feels the England players willingness to accept more responsibility was a key factor in their Six Nations Grand Slam triumph. England have won all of their games under the Australian coach, whose appointment came in the wake of the poor World Cup which cost Stuart Lancaster his job, a record which they crowned by collecting a first Grand Slam in 13 years by beating France in Paris on Saturday.Jones has drawn widespread praise for his role in reshaping the team into a successful unit, with Sky Sports pundit Will Greenwood putting particular emphasis on the coachs change of the teams mindset. Will Greenwood joins Rupert Cox to discuss Englands first Six Nations Grand Slam in 13 years. But Jones has played down his own influence in making that alteration, and says the players are the ones who should take the majority of the credit.Really I think its just the mindset of wanting to take responsibility and wanting to develop the team through the players, Jones told Sky Sports News HQ. Will Greenwood, thinks England can get even stronger after completing their first Six Nations grand-slam for 13 years On Saturday, you could see that the players run the team perfectly. Owen Farrell and George Ford, Chris Robshaw and James Haskell, when Dylan (Hartley) got injured, brought the team together.I watched a replay of it and the England team was in the centre circle talking about what they had to do; the French team were all in different groups and I think thats what won us the game. Eddie Jones outlines his targets as Englands head coach after leading them to a first Six Nations grand-slam for 13 years We gave people the opportunity to change it and created the environment for players to take responsibility.The assistant coaches, Steve Borthwick and Paul Gustard, have done a great job of developing the tactical nous of the players on the field and weve developed the physical nous of the players too. George Ford, Danny Care and Billy Vunipola insist that theres plenty more to come from England after their Grand Slam success I think the players have enjoyed being given that responsibility to grow through their own efforts rather than through continually being driven by the coaches. Also See: Itoje, Kruis should be Lions Barnes Six Nations review Dewi: Time to tinker Team of the week Cheap Saucony Shoes Store . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Saucony Shoes From China . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. http://www.cheapsaucony.com/ . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Discount Saucony Shoes Online . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Discount Authentic Saucony Shoes . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. FINHAUT-EMOSSON, Switzerland -- For a fleeting moment in the dying minutes of the 17th stage of the Tour de France Wednesday, it was like the good old days for Chris Froome.The Tour leader was inside the last two of 184 kilometres from Berne to the summit of Finhaut-Emosson, racing at his limit but on Australian Richie Portes wheel. It was a scene that had been played out time and time again in past races as teammates, foremost being in the Tours of 2013 and last year which eventually saw Froome win overall.While still good friends, they are no longer teammates. Porte is now the leader of the American BMC team following five years with Sky. The Australian is intent on taking back as much overall time on Froome as possible, but the Briton responded with an important counter-chase to extend his lead to second-placed Dutchman Bauke Mollema (Trek-Segafredo).I dont think it was really possible to go much faster there. Richie seemed to be doing just fine there on his own, Froome said. Tactically for me there is no really need for me get on the front and starting pulling in the final.Tomorrow is going to be crucial and this is the first day of a four day block. Richie is one of strongest guys in the mountain I think. It was clear for me today just about following him. Its a massive bonus to take more time on the rivals.It was an important chase also to ensure that Porte, while starting the day in seventh place four minutes and 27 seconds off the lead, did not gain time on him with with three hard days the Alps still to come.Yet it was also about minimising his effort to be as fresh as possible for Thursdays stage 18 mountain time trial, which Froome did. His overall lead grew on Mollema to two minutes 53 seconds and on fellow Briton Adam Yates (Orica-BikeExchange) to two minutes 53 seconds.Pressed on racing in the break with Porte, Froome said: It did bring back a few memories. It was nice to ride with an old teammate again. But this time he was putting me under pressure. I was just staying on his wheel and I followed him to the finish. I definitely feel as if there was quite a battle going on for top five positions especially for podium positions.Among the overall contenders, Porte was the one who gained most from Wednesdays stage. He was naturally pleased with his ride in a Tour that had been marred by a time costing flat tyre in stage two with five kilometres to go and the Mont Ventoux fiasco on stage 12.I really want to be on the podium so [they are] the moves you have to pull. I have felt strong.dddddddddddd I am happy with how it all went, Porte said after the stage, adding that he his relishing his role as a BMC team leader after five years riding at Sky as Froomes wingman.Its different for me now at BMC. I am riding for myself. Its a bit different to the role I have had before. I am enjoying it day by day. The team has put some confidence into me. I am happy with how today went but there are three more hard days until [the finish in Paris.]Porte said his attack was not planned before the stage begun. It happened after a number of other moves. After the collective attempt by Astana of Italian Fabio Aru to set tempo and crack the Sky train that has controlled the Tour so well failed, Valverde and Irishman Dan Martin (Etixx-QuickStep) attacked separately ... both reeled in by Froomes teammates.Then when Skys tempo eased ever so slightly, Porte struck, as he explained: I spoke with the sports directors this morning and they said to me, Use your head, and if you feel like it, attack ... I have to [gain time] anyhow. So when the tempo was not so fast there it was a good time to get a gap like that. They chased hard. I suppose it was a good sign.Porte expected an attack from Colombian contender Nairo Quintana who clearly suffered, finishing 16th. While he is still fourth overall, he is now three minutes 27 seconds behind Froome.I thought Quintana was the one that was going to go so I sat on his wheel, Porte said.With one Alpine stage down, the Tour now faces a second on Thursday, but it will be a mountain time trial -- stage 18 from Sallanches to Megève.It is a crucial one, said Porte. I know I need to have a good time trial to try to take some more time. I have shown today that I am climbing well so I will take confidence out of today.Quintana is still hopeful of a late charge. But he also appeared to be looking beyond this years Tour to future editions of the race for opportunities to win it overall.I still have a lot of years, Quintana said. I am 26, and there are a lot of people ahead of me who have more experience. I still have a lot of years ahead of me to fight for the yellow jersey dream.I didnt have a great day today. I expected more because I had good sensations, but my body didnt feel good in the end. I did the best I could. I hope I can recover as best I can so I can react well, just like I have the past few years. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz