Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.02.2019 06:08
aser said he was feeling great Thursday morning, although his face told a different story. The burly blue-liners forehead was sw Antworten

TORONTO -- Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman Mark Fraser said he was feeling great Thursday morning, although his face told a different story. The burly blue-liners forehead was swollen, his right eye bloodshot, a gnarly trail of stitches curling from the top of his nose to above his eyebrow. He met with reporters at a season-ending availability a week after undergoing facial surgery after taking a puck in the face during Torontos first-round playoff loss to Boston. Fraser suffered a frontal skull fracture on the shot from Milan Lucic but considers himself lucky it wasnt more serious. "Thankfully as far as my injury goes, it could have been a lot worse," he said in the teams locker-room at Air Canada Centre. "Im thankful I have recovered the way I have already." Fraser did not suffer a concussion and has not had any vision problems or any other serious issues. The 26-year-old Ottawa native said he expects to make a full recovery. The six-foot-four, 220-pounder plans to meet regularly with doctors over the next few weeks and does not yet have a firm timeline in place for his off-season routine. The incident occurred in Game 4 on May 8 at Air Canada Centre. Fraser immediately fell to the ice after he was hit near the Toronto net. "I was in an incredible amount of pain but I knew that my vision was OK, I knew that it didnt hit my eye," he said. "So that was an instant relief while I was on the ice too." A trainer came rushing out to assist him. A few seconds later, Fraser was back up and skated off the ice for treatment. "I saw that there was a lot of blood and a pretty big cut," he said. "So I dont think youre going to help yourself staying on the ice in that situation. Broken legs and dislocated shoulders -- perhaps you might need help getting off. "But this was sort of an emergency laceration. Staying on the ice was not going to help me fix the problem at all." Fraser, who had eight assists and 85 penalty minutes in 45 games this season, knew at least 10 stitches were needed but didnt have an exact number. He cant blow his nose for a month and said the headaches are manageable. "Theyre not actually too severe," Fraser said. "The injury is severe but my pain right now isnt." Fraser does not wear a visor but plans to use one when he gets back to skating and practising in the summer. He couldnt travel with the Maple Leafs as they fought back from a 3-1 series deficit to force a seventh game in Boston. Toronto blew a three-goal lead and eventually lost in overtime. "I felt very low knowing probably what they were going through, the way the series ended," Fraser said. "Not being able to be there with them and share that emotion and that feeling. It was one of the most devastating, hardest ways to lose and to watch your team lose. "The toughest thing for me was just not being able to physically be there, to be a part of it with the guys." Clayton Kershaw Jersey . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Dodgers Jerseys . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. http://www.authenticdodgersgear.com/dodgers-corey-seager-jersey/ . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Fernando Valenzuela Jersey . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Kenta Maeda Jersey . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- After going winless for two months, Jhoulys Chacin decided to think like a reliever.Chacin (4-8) allowed six hits over 5 2/3 innings, struck out four and walked one in his first scoreless start since April 12 for Atlanta, leading the Los Angeles Angels over the New York Yankees 2-0 Sunday.It felt good, not just for me, but for the team too, Chacin said. I wasnt trying to do too much. I was just trying to throw strikes.Albert Pujols had three hits and scored twice on singles by Andrelton Simmons. That was enough offense for Chacin, who had been 0-4 in five starts and eight relief appearances since beating Minnesota on June 14.Making his third start since rejoining the rotation, Chacin used a relaxed bullpen mentality.I thought he showed really good stuff, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. He had good command of both his breaking pitches -- his slider and his curveball. He didnt make many mistakes with them. And when we needed him to, he found some velocity and some good movement on his fastball.Deolis Guerra, JC Ramirez and Fernando Salas followed with hitless relief. Salas pitched a perfect ninth for his fourth save.After winning the first two games of the series, New York entered four games over .500 at 63-59 but for the fourth time failed to move five games over.Chad Green (2-3) allowed one run and five hits in six innings, which matched his big league high. He struck out 11 in six scoreless innings against Toronto on Monday when he rejoined the rotation.He didnt have his cutter today, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. But he still found a way to get through it all and give up one run. He was a little bit different today, but the good thing was that he found a way to get through it.Pujols had his seventh three-hit game this year. Aggressive base-running by allowed him to score from second base on Simmons first single. Pujols went from first to third on C.J. Crons single and scored on came home on Simmons two-out ground single just beyond the reach of second baseman Starlin Castro.ddddddddddddSomething thats lost in everything is Albert going first to third in the eighth inning, Scioscia said. That opened up a hole there at second base where Castro was playing.One night after tying former St. Louis teammate Mark McGwire for 10th on the career home run list at 583, Pujols nearly surpassed his close friend. Center fielder Jacoby Ellsbury made a leaping catch at the wall in the fifth to deny Pujols a two-run homer.New York was 1 for 7 with runners in scoring position. Mark Teixeira hit an inning-ending flyout to leave the bases loaded in the fourth. After the Yankees put two on with one out in the eighth, Ramirez struck out Didi Gregorius and retired Castro on a groundout.Our opportunities, we have to take advantage of them when we get them, Girardi said. We werent able to do that today.TRAINERS ROOMAngels: RHP Huston Street has gone to Texas to seek a second opinion on his injured right knee in Texas and may need offseason surgery. Scioscia said surgery likely would be minor and would take place in the offseason. Street was placed on the 15-day disabled list with right knee inflammation on Aug. 2.UP NEXTYankees: RHP Michael Pineda (6-10) will pitch on an extra day of rest Monday when the Yankees open a series at Seattle, his former team. Pineda pitched five scoreless innings against Toronto in his last outing and has won five of his last six starts.Angels: LHP Tyler Skaggs (1-2) starts Tuesday when the Angels open a three-game series at Toronto. In his third start following Tommy John surgery, Skaggs allowed four earned runs and six hit in 3 1/3 innings against Seattle on Wednesday.---This version has been corrected to show the Yankees entered Sunday at 63-59 and to fix the spelling of Didi Gregorius. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz