Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.02.2019 06:09
gainst closer David Robertson on Sunday afternoon.It was a tough pill to swallow, Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said.Chicago suspe Antworten

CHICAGO -- There was not much the Detroit Tigers could say after losing twice in the bottom of the ninth, other than it was a rough day.Melky Cabrera drove in Adam Eaton with a game-ending single to lead the Chicago White Sox to a 5-4 victory after the Tigers hit three home runs against closer David Robertson on Sunday afternoon.It was a tough pill to swallow, Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said.Chicago suspended ace Chris Sale, then won 4-3 earlier in the day on a single by Eaton in the ninth after play was suspended the previous night.The White Sox took the scheduled game right after Detroit wiped out a 4-1 deficit in the ninth.Robertson (2-2) gave up a leadoff homer to Nick Castellanos and back-to-back solo drives to pinch hitters Tyler Collins and Jarrod Saltalamacchia with two out.But the White Sox won in the bottom halfEaton led off with a walk against Bruce Rondon (3-2), moved up on a sacrifice by Tim Anderson and came around on Cabreras sharp single to left, giving Chicago a four-game split.Robertson got the win in both games, though he didnt feel like he deserved the second one.Its absurd that I pitched that poorly, he said.The big news Sunday was Sale getting suspended and fined one day after he was scratched from his scheduled start and sent home. The punishment was handed down after he destroyed collared throwback uniforms the team was scheduled to wear in this game. He is eligible to return Thursday against the crosstown Cubs at Wrigley Field, though general manager Rick Hahn would not say if the left-hander would start that game.Jose Quintana pitched three-hit ball over 6 2/3 scoreless innings, and Eaton made it 4-0 with his three-run homer against Anibal Sanchez in the second, before the Tigers rallied late in the game.Detroits Andrew Romine hit a solo drive off Nate Jones in the eighth.Anibal Sanchez allowed four runs and 10 hits in six innings. He settled down after Eaton went deep, but his future in the rotation is uncertain with Daniel Norris (oblique) and Jordan Zimmerman (neck) working their way back from injuries.Thats something that I cant control, Sanchez said. I know they have to make the best decision to help the team win. I dont control that decision. I control what I can do, my job. Thats the only thing I can control.ROBBERY, FIREWORKSThere was a funny moment in the third when Detroits Justin Upton reached high above the left-field wall to rob Abreu. The White Sox, apparently thinking it was a home run, set off fireworks.TRANSACTIONSThe Tigers recalled right-handed pitcher Buck Farmer from Triple A Toledo and the White Sox brought up infielder Carlos Sanchez from Triple-A Charlotte. Both served as the 26th man.TRAINERS ROOMTigers: Manager Brad Ausmus said no decision has been made on whether LHP Norris will rejoin the team Monday in Boston. Norris allowed five runs on five hits in 4 2/3 innings during a rehab start with Triple-A Toledo on Saturday.White Sox: LHP Carlos Rodon (sprained left wrist) is scheduled to make a rehab start for Triple-A Charlotte on Monday. ... 2B Brett Lawrie (strained left hamstring) was held out of the lineup for the third straight game, though he was available off the bench.UP NEXTTigers: Detroit opens a three-game series at Boston, with RHP Justin Verlander (9-6, 3.74 ERA) pitching for the Tigers and LHP Drew Pomeranz (8-7, 2.83) for the Red Sox.White Sox: RHP Miguel Gonzalez (2-5, 4.41) starts for the White Sox as they meet reigning NL Cy Young Award winner Jake Arrieta (12-4, 2.60) and the crosstown Cubs at U.S. Cellular Field on Monday. Cheap Air Max 97 Blue China . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Nike Air Max 97 For Sale . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. http://www.cheapairmax97fromchina.com/ .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Cheap Air Max 97 Brown China . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Air Max 97 All Blue China .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. LINCOLN, Neb. -- Two university regents and the governor criticized three Nebraska football players who kneeled during the national anthem to protest racial injustice and police brutality.Michael Rose-Ivey, Mohamed Barry and DaiShon Neal received support from the university president on Tuesday, however.Rose-Ivey, Barry and Neal each took a knee as the anthem played before last Saturdays game at Northwestern, an act that regents Hal Daub of Omaha and Jim Pillen of Columbus said was in poor judgment.Theyre wearing a University of Nebraska uniform, and all student-athletes should be aware that their actions reflect not only on themselves but everyone else, Daub said. It wasnt their forum to take advantage of and use as a Colin Kaepernick cloning situation. Everyone will say the First Amendment gives them the right, but they shouldnt be able to take advantage of the captive market of the football team and the universitys reputation.Daub said he has received a large number of phone calls and emails from the public and that most of the people I talk to are disappointed and embarrassed.During the teams media availability on Monday, Rose-Ivey read a statement explaining the reasons why he, Barry and Neal joined Kaepernick, the San Francisco 49ers backup quarterback, and other professional and amateur athletes who have kneeled or otherwise protested unfair treatment of blacks in the United States.Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts, responding to a caller on his weekly radio show on Monday, said the kneeling Nebraska players acted inappropriately.Generations of men and women have died to give them that right to protest, Ricketts said. I think the way they chose to protest was disgraceful and disrespectful.University president Hank Bounds pointed out that both the players and their critics are free to express their views under the First Amendment. Bounds pointed to a Board of Regents policy in place for almost a half-century that says members of the academic community have the right to extensive latitude in making their opinions known.College campuses, as much as any space, must be places where robust, even uncomfortable, debate is welcomed and encouraged, Bounds said. Our students, faculty and staff absolutely enjoy the right to participate in these dialogues in the manner they choose under the First Amendment and board policy.Pillen, who played defensive back for the Huskers from 1976-78, said hes pleased that Rose-Ivey, Barry and Neal feel strongly about a cause. But he said he adamantly opposes the manner in whicch they chose to express themselves.ddddddddddddIm a believer in the team above all single or group agendas, Pillen said. When you place yourself above team, team doesnt work. If there were three other guys who have another cause, and they were also going to use (the game) as a platform ... I dont think anybody should put their convictions above team.Pillen added, Im 100 percent behind supporting their critical thinking and taking a stand, and I would encourage them to put their money where it is now and be engaged -- but not by taking a knee.Neither Daub nor Pillen suggested disciplinary action should be taken against the three players.Daub said that, as a veteran who served in the Army in Korea from 1966-68, he was personally insulted by the anthem protest.Theyre taking advantage of their pretty privileged circumstances as athletes at the university and the scholarships they have, Daub said. Thats not to take away their free speech or their freedom to think and act, but not when theyre in uniform.Rose-Ivey said in his statement that he and his family had received racially charged criticism on social media since Saturday night. He said he also received supportive messages.Rose-Ivey, Barry and Neal were able to use the Northwestern game as a platform because teams are on the field during the anthem at the Wildcats stadium. Teams are in the locker rooms during the anthem at Nebraska home games and at many other venues in college football.Huskers coach Mike Riley said Monday, and again Tuesday on the Big Ten coaches call with reporters, that he supports his players decision to protest and that Rose-Ivey did an awesome job with his statement.Mike is a very, very thoughtful person, and I think hes a very aware person, Riley said. These thoughts obviously didnt come overnight, nor did the actions he used on Saturday.Riley also said the harsh criticism of Rose-Ivey was unwarranted.I think that everybody should be reminded that theres lots of differences in people. Ive got 140 kids on the football team and theyre all different in their own beautiful way, Riley said. Everybody should be reminded that this is America and we have an opportunity and right to be able to basically say what we feel and how were feeling and why were feeling that way. Mike did a great job of that and he should be respected through that.---Online:AP college football website: http://collegefootball.ap.org Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz