Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.02.2019 03:23
or his Wildcats.Kadeem Allen took the ball the length of the court and scored with 1.3 seconds left and the 10th-ranked Wildcats Antworten

HONOLULU -- Arizona coach Sean Miller came up with perfect ending for his Wildcats.Kadeem Allen took the ball the length of the court and scored with 1.3 seconds left and the 10th-ranked Wildcats beat No. 12 Michigan State 65-63 on Friday night in the Armed Forces Classic.Putting the ball in (Allens) hands in that situation was I think the smart move, and he did a great job finishing, Miller said.The Wildcats fell behind by double figures early.We just got off to a terrible start, but a lot of times when youre not at home and you get off to a slow start, Miller said. You dont necessarily put it behind you, but we did and I credit our team for being able to do that.Kobi Simmons led the Wildcats in the season opener for both teams with 18 points while Lauri Markkanen scored 13 points and grabbed six rebounds. Allen finished with 10 points.Simmons stepped up big time, first half he really carried the team on his back. Allen said. We fed off his energy and just played basketball.I feel like you have to have confidence when you step on the floor, Simmons said. My teammates know what we need to do, and I came in and just sparked the movement.The Wildcats won despite playing without guard Allonzo Trier, who is out for unspecified reasons. Trier was Arizonas third-leading scorer last season at 14.8 points per game.Michigan State freshman Miles Bridges wowed the crowd with some impressive dunks and he finished with 21 points and seven rebounds.The turnovers were ridiculous, Michigan State coach Tom Izzo said. We competed on the boards. We actually did a hell of a job on the boards considering we couldnt give anybody a rest because of the foul trouble we were in. That really hurt us in the first half when we were playing exceptionally well. I thought they turned up the heat, they did a pretty good job, but the mistakes we made were freshman errors and the layups we missed, you cant do that against good teams and win.Izzo took some of the blame for the opening loss.If I look at it big picture, I thought we outplayed them more than they outplayed us and I love their team. I think they have a good team, he said. To compete like we did, theres a positive in that but weve got a long way to go at executing down the stretch. And thats my fault. Just trouble adjusting to the lineups, I have to do a better job.The Wildcats are also missing redshirt freshman Ray Smith, who tore his right ACL for the second straight year during an exhibition game against College of Idaho. The torn ACL was Smiths third in three years, leading him to end his basketball career.Michigan State announced last month that forward Ben Carter, a graduate transfer from UNLV, needed knee surgery that will keep him out an extended period, after he was hurt while defending a shot.BIG PICTUREARIZONA: Michigan State was the Wildcats highest-ranked season-opening opponent since 2001-02 when they opened against No. 2 Maryland. Expect the Wildcats to compete for the Pac-12 title and a potential deep run in the NCAA Tournament. How long Trier is out will play a big role early in the season.MICHIGAN STATE: This was the first of several big tests in November. The Spartans will face second-ranked Kentucky, No. 1 Duke and potentially, No. 13 Louisville later this month. They have never faced three top 15 opponents in November and have never played four top 15 opponents in any month during the regular season.TURNAROUNDSimmons came into the game after the Spartans took the early lead.Kobi Simmons, for a freshman, showed a lot of confidence, a lot of ability. We went into halftime and I think he had 15 of our 34 points, and thats a big reason we got back in the game. Miller said. He has a lot of talent. We watch him every day and I think the best is yet to come for him, too.UP NEXTARIZONA: Arizona faces Cal State Bakersfield on Tuesday in Tucson.MICHIGAN STATE: The Spartans will play No. 2 Kentucky at the Champions Classic in New York on Tuesday. Cheap Air Max 270 Pink . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Air Max 270 All Blue . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. http://www.cheapairmax270online.com/cheap-air-max-270-all-black/ . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. Cheap Air Max 270 All White .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Cheap Air Max 270 . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. Ashley Wagner impressively won the Skate America competition?on?Saturday, but it seems like her winning weekend actually started a few days earlier.While hanging out with her boyfriend Eddy Alvarez, a minor-league baseball player and former speed skater, Wagner got into the baseball spirit by doing her best bat flip while rocking Alvarezs jersey. Sure, it needs some work, but it still gets some major points for effort and for not causing any damage in the house.Until next time Wagner ??? til then....drop some bombs on this season!!!A video possted by Eddy The Jet Alvarez (@eddyalvarez90) onOct 19, 2016 at 12:02pm PDTUnsurprisingly, Wagner also seemed pretty happy with her performance on the ice.ddddddddddddIn my happy place ??A photo posted by Ashley Wagner (@ashwagner2010) onOct 23, 2016 at 3:44pm PDTKeep living your best life, Ash!See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz