Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.02.2019 03:23
ssis was first released on Wednesday, newspapers carrying the story described du Plessis as a confessed ball-tamperer and the te Antworten

For the first time since the opening day in Perth, South Africas defences have been tested, and this time they have held up strongly. The entire squad and support staff stood in solidarity with stand-in captain Faf du Plessis against what they see as victimisation after their third successive series win in Australia.Lets start with the obvious. Whether or not du Plessis is found guilty of altering the condition of the ball - which, when indulged in, is to encourage reverse swing - is irrelevant to the outcome of the series. Vernon Philander would still have found seam movement either way, Australia would still have lost. So South Africa see the charges as taking the shine off a deserved win and an attempt to diminish their success.Hashim Amla said as much when he called the episode sour sweets in an extraordinary press conference at the MCG. Amla was accompanied by every member of the touring party, who stood with him as he delivered the South African response to a charge that, at that stage, had not even been laid. Amla said he was not aware that the ICC was reviewing the footage, and used strong words to dismiss the allegation. Words like joke and ridiculous, which came in response to similarly harsh words in the Australian media.When the footage of du Plessis was first released on Wednesday, newspapers carrying the story described du Plessis as a confessed ball-tamperer and the team as notorious for their working of the ball. Every major publication carried several stories on it, and it received substantial airtime on television. South Africa are not used to that sort of coverage: the media landscape is much smaller back home, and much softer in India - the other place where they are confronted with mass reportage.They are understood to be seeing it as their fight against the Australian fourth estate, without whose intervention this would not have come to light. Not even the match officials knew that du Plessis was shining the ball with saliva that had also allegedly been in contact with a mint. When it came to their attention via the media, the 18-hour window for them to report it had lapsed but Cricket Australia could still have laid a complaint. The board did not, and made clear it had no intention to do so. Instead, the ICC chose to review the footage of its own volition and chief executive David Richardson has since laid the charge. Given that course of events, one can see why South Africa feel theyve been unfairly treated.This is not the first time that South African players being caught on camera has spun into a controversy beyond the actual incident. When Philander was fined for ball-tampering in Sri Lanka in 2014, Ten Sports had visuals of him scratching the ball and picking the seam on the third day, and alerted the match referee, Jeff Crowe. Philander was subsequently charged and fined 75% of his match fee. The pictures were not aired publicly until the fifth day and insiders said Cricket South Africa had put pressure on Ten Sports not to broadcast the visuals. When Sri Lanka Cricket found out, it made its own demands to air the footage.A year before that, Ten Sports caught du Plessis rubbing the ball near the zipper on his trouser pocket in the UAE, in a match against Pakistan. The television umpire alerted on-field officials, who awarded penalty runs against South Africa, and du Plessis was later fined. CSA was furious with Ten Sports at the time and threatened their rights and access.On both those occasions, the player involved did not contest the charge and accepted the punishment, although in 2013, du Plessis insisted he did not act with intent. That seems likely to be the defence this time as well, except that du Plessis is contesting the charge and will need legal representation for a hearing. South Africa are in conversation with their counsel and will begin preparing a case.Arguing that they are the victims of a media war is not going to work. The law on using an artificial substance to shine the ball is clear: its not allowed. Even though, as Amla pointed out, players walk out onto the field having consumed any number of things, and its an open secret that the tactic does get used (Marcus Trecothick wrote as much in his autobiography), using the everybody does it defence is also unlikely to earn South Africa any advantage.Exactly how they will get themselves out of this with reputations unscathed remains to be seen, but for now there is some space to understand why theyre feeling a little hard done by. They have already had to deal with racist graffiti aimed at Amla on the fence inside Bellerive Oval, and a public outcry from home when Ian Chappell, on commentary, responding to Ian Healys questions about how Kagiso Rabada developed his pace, said: Youd have to ask all the batsmen in his village. The word village was the one people took issue with. Rabada is from a privileged city background in Johannesburg, and the stereotyping left a bitter taste in South African mouths.Now Australian mints could do the same in another reminder that a tour here is never only fought on the field. Thats part of what makes it so challenging. It is also part of what makes winning here so sweet. Matthias Farley Jersey .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Pat McAfee Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Kemoko-Turay-Draft-Jersey/ . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Johnny Unitas Jersey .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. Rigoberto Sanchez Jersey . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. Cleveland Indians manager Terry Francona said Tuesday morning that video showing him extending a middle finger to a camera during Game 3 of the American League Championship Series on Monday night against the Toronto Blue Jays was a nervous habit and not intentional.God, I was so embarrassed when I heard that or when somebody asked me that after the game, Francona said on ESPNs Mike & Mike. I think I have a nervous habit of kind of picking my face a little bit.I would never do that [intentionally], he said, before quipping, My goodness, I mean maybe in the clubhouse, but not out there.During the TBS teleecast on Monday night, a camera captured Francona in the dugout in the first inning.dddddddddddd Francona looked at the camera as it zoomed in. He held up his right hand, middle finger extended, and brushed it under his right eye.No, shoot, I was so embarrassed when somebody told me that, Francona said. Thats just a quirk of fate.After Monday nights?4-2 victory, the Indians hold a 3-0 series lead over the Blue Jays. Cleveland is within one win of its first pennant since 1997. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz