Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.02.2019 05:11
are in the season.The Mariners have struggled offensively even while winning 11 of their previous 15 games. Theyve scored two r Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Nelson Cruzs towering two-run home run seemed to give the Seattle Mariners the jolt they needed Saturday night, tying the score.Instead, Minnesotas own big slugger, Miguel Sano, responded with his own big swing and a big defensive play after an error in the ninth inning to keep Seattles struggling offense down and deal a blow to the Mariners wild-card hopes.Sano hit a tiebreaking homer in the fourth inning and Tyler Duffey pitched seven strong innings for his best start in more than a month as the Twins beat Seattle 3-2 on Saturday night.They hit a big homer there, Sano said. But I want the team win every day, and not a loss.Sanos 24th homer followed Cruzs tying shot in the top of the fourth. Cruzs homer reached the third deck in left field for what was estimated by ESPNs Home Run Tracker as 454 feet.Duffey (9-11) gave up the two runs and four hits while striking out four Seattle hitters. Its just the third win by a Minnesota starter since Sept. 3.Pitching, its amazing how it can change the complexion of the game, Minnesota manager Paul Molitor said.Jorge Polanco also had a solo home run for the Twins, who snapped a seven-game losing streak.The Mariners threatened in the ninth against Brandon Kintzler when Robinson Cano singled and Cruz reached on an error by Sano. But Kyle Seagers hard grounder was snared by Sano, who stepped on third and threw to first for a double play. Adam Lind flied out to end the game and give Kintzler his 15th save in 18 chances.Bad moment that I miss the ball, try to catch and throw early, Sano said. I told Polanco, I want another ball. Caught and make double play, finish the game there. This is the situation. My fault when I miss the ball, need to keep going.Ariel Miranda (5-2) lost for the first time in five starts this month, lasting four innings and giving up three runs and three hits. Seattle fell 2? games behind Baltimore for the second AL wild card.Theyre all important, Mariners manager Scott Servais said. Tonight was important, tomorrows important, the next ones important. Its just where we are in the season.The Mariners have struggled offensively even while winning 11 of their previous 15 games. Theyve scored two runs or fewer in six of their past eight games.The Twins have been in a similar stretch. Polancos third home run of the season in the first gave the team its first lead since last Saturday at the New York Mets.DUFFEYS ADJUSTMENTDuffey had allowed at least five earned runs in three of his past five starts, and the right-hander had his most recent start skipped due to an off day. He said he made an adjustment between starts.Like I told [Molitor] when I came out, You get pissed off enough, you eventually make an adjustment, Duffey said, later adding: Just slowing down. I finally found a good rhythm to keep me composed, to keep from pulling off the ball. I located a lot better today.TRAINERS ROOMTwins: 1B Joe Mauer was out of the lineup for the fourth straight game as he deals with sore quadriceps. Manager Paul Molitor said he would see how Mauer felt on Sunday to see if he could be in the lineup for the final home game of the season.UP NEXTMariners RHP Taijuan Walker (6-11, 4.32 ERA) starts against Santiago (12-9, 4.82). Walker gave up five runs in 4 1/3 innings in a loss to the Twins earlier this season. Santiago was 2-0 with a 1.29 ERA in two starts against the Mariners this season with the Los Angeles Angels. But Santiago has a 6.20 ERA in nine starts for Minnesota after being acquired in a trade.The Associated Press contributed to this report.? Discount Air Jordan 1 . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Cheap Air Jordan 1 China . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapairjordan1china.com/ . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Clear weather in the last 24 hours in Dhaka has allayed fears of any more delays in the BPL as the domestic T20 tournament tries to get off the ground on Tuesday. Though they might avoid further unseasonal rain, the organisers could not quite shake off another controversy, thereby continuing a theme that has dogged the tournament since its inaugural edition.This time it was the rescheduling of the tournament that caused the trouble. After the tournaments original opening-day matches, on November 4, were washed off, the BPL governing council decided to call off the four matches scheduled for November 5 and 6. They asked the four teams from the opening day to decide if they wanted to replay their abandoned matches or take a point each.At Saturdays press conference in which BPL member-secretary Ismail Haider Mallick explained the proposed changes, the BCBs vice-president Mahbubul Anam, a veteran cricket official, made it clear that the organisers couldnt actually take the one point away from the four teams. Rather, all seven teams had to agree on the replays. Rajshahi Kings and Comilla Victorians had initially expressed reluctance to replay their fixture, but later relented.While the matter seems to have been settled amicably, the governing council and the franchises have set a dangerous precedent. What if another team wants a replay when their match gets abandoned later in this tournament or in the coming years? There may well be another amicable agreement, but what if that situation has greater import in the context of the tournament?This is not the first time that the BPLs governing council has interpreted rules questionably. In 2012, one of the semi-finalists was decided at 2.45am on the morning of the match. There are still many theories - legitiimate or conspiracy - about why Barisal Burners were given Chittagong Kings place despite the latter having a better head-to-head record in a three-way tie with Dhaka Gladiators.dddddddddddd It is assumed that Barisals slightly higher run-rate was taken into account, but all of this had been calculated many hours before their dead-of-the-night announcement.The incident came during an inaugural tournament that had already been damaged by corruption allegations; it got worse in 2013 when they had to form a tribunal to investigate more corruption charges, ending with the banning of former Bangladesh captain Mohammad Ashraful and the owners of his Dhaka Gladiators team.In the 2015 edition, Sylhet Superstars fielded two players without proper paperwork in their opening game against Chittagong Vikings. It ended up in a heated exchange between the Sylhet owners and Tamim Iqbal, a case that has yet to be closed by the BCBs disciplinary committee.The tendency to tread on eggshells has been a feature of many decisions in the BPL, with the governing council or the tournaments technical committee churning out ever newer interpretations of the law. Even with a pending one-match ban on Tamim, the BPL couldnt quite take it upon themselves to implement the punishment during this tournament. They have passed the buck to the next 50-over domestic competition.The 2015-16 edition of the BPL was called a success only because it was mostly controversy-free. If thats the goal, then the governing council must ensure a clearer understanding of the tournaments playing conditions and bylaws. Otherwise, more trouble awaits over the next four weeks. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz