Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.02.2019 07:23
their title defence with a win on Sunday.City went through undefeated enroute to a grand final victory last season, but the hard Antworten

SEATTLE -- The Apple Cup is rarely this significant. Wholesale Fashion Shoes .Sure, the rivalry has gone through plenty of years where either Washington or Washington State had a significant stake in the outcome. But rarely has there been so much riding on this game as there will be Friday when the No. 6 Huskies and the No. 23 Cougars meet for the 109th time.This is just the sixth time both teams are ranked entering their rivalry week. Its also the first time in 35 years that a shot at the Rose Bowl -- at minimum -- will be at stake for the winner.Its a lofty place for both programs and has fans on each side in agreement: this could be the biggest Apple Cup ever.These kids have been all in on like every game, so to say, OK, this ones like . I dont know. I just want them to prepare like they have and go over and compete like they have, which I know they will, Washington coach Chris Petersen said Monday. We know its like all this hard work kind of comes down to this. But its really hard for me to say, like, `OK, now were really all in on this. I just think theyve really been invested this whole year, every game, and I think thats what youve kind of seen. But itll be exciting.Its not as simple as it was 35 years ago when the then-No. 17 Huskies beat the No. 14 Cougars 23-10 in Seattle to claim the Pac-10 title and a spot in the Rose Bowl. The winner on Friday still must win the conference championship game over the Pac-12 South winner to assure themselves of at least a spot in Pasadena.That 1981 game was the third time both schools were ranked. The other games:- 2001: No. 16 Huskies 26, No. 9 Cougars 14- 1997: No. 11 Cougars 41, No. 17 Huskies 35 (win sent Washington State to the Rose Bowl for the first time since 1930 season)- 1972: No. 20 Cougars 27, No. 17 Huskies 10- 1936: No. 6 Huskies 40, No. 20 Cougars 0The past two weeks have taken a bit of luster off the meeting.Washingtons loss at home to Southern California and Washington States setback at Colorado diminished some of the significance.Washington State (8-3, 7-1 Pac-12) no longer has a path to the Rose Bowl via just a win over the Huskies; the Cougars only hope for a trip to Pasadena would come through winning the Pac-12 title game.Washington (10-1, 7-1) lost any wiggle room it had in the College Football Playoff rankings and must beat the Cougars and win the Pac-12 championship game to have a shot at being in the final four.I didnt think we played together particularly well, Leach said Monday of the loss to Colorado. (I) thought we should have played together better. I thought that was the case team-wide.The beginning of the week wasnt without distractions for the Huskies, who were dealing with the departure of reserve cornerback Darren Gardenhire on Monday. Gardenhire first posted on his Instagram page that he was transferring and Petersen later confirmed that Gardenhire is no longer with the program. Petersen said the decision was a bit of a surprise.Gardenhire appeared in 11 games and had 13 tackles, one interception and one fumble recovery.Difference in philosophy is probably the best way to put it, Petersen said.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Discount Shoes Online . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Cheap Shoes Free Shipping . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. http://www.discountshoescheap.com/ . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. All-conquering W-League champions Melbourne City needed a lone early goal from Marianna Tabain to edge Newcastle Jets and begin their title defence with a win on Sunday.City went through undefeated enroute to a grand final victory last season, but the hard-fought nature of their 1-0 win suggests 2016/16 will be tightly fought.Indeed City had new recruit Lydia Williams to thank as the Matildas goalkeeper made several key blocks, including one late remarkable save from Emma Stanbury.Free-scoring City averaged over three goals a game last season, and it seemed they were on their way again when Lauren Barnes crossed for Tabain to head home on just eight minutes.But the holders, now without superstar names Lisa De Vanna and Scotland international Kim Little, lacked fluency in their opening outing against the well-organised Jets.Things are looking up for Citys cross-town rivals as Natasha Dowie scored a double for Melbourne Victory, who came from behind on three occasions to share the spoils in a six-goal thriller at Adelaide United.The England forward, niece of former Premier League striker Iain Dowie, was a constant danger to the United defence and her combination with American midfielder Christine Nairn was a highlight for a side seeking to bounce back from last seasons wooden-spoon showing. Cheap Shoes Nike. United defender Monica, the first Brazilian to play in the W-League, had given the home side what appeared to be the win with a debut goal midway through the second half.However, former Matildas midfielder Selin Kuralay made a dramatic entry with a late equaliser.Playing in her first match after a years injury absence, substitute Kuralay fired home a spectacular equaliser just minutes into her return.Saturdays lone match saw a Katrina Gorry-inspired Brisbane Roar earn a comeback win over championship contenders Sydney FC.Gorry set up an equaliser for substitute Allira Toby, before hitting a long-range winner on what was a disastrous first-up outing for Sydney, who had star recruit Caitlin Foord sent off in the final minutes.The meeting of the traditional W-League heavyweights attracted 3,105 spectators to Spencer Park - a competition record attendance for a regular-season stand-alone fixture. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz