Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.02.2019 07:23
oesnt have to face any more National League teams. Nike Air Zoom Ofertas .In what was one of his worst performances in an otherw Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Chris Sale is glad he doesnt have to face any more National League teams. Nike Air Zoom Ofertas .In what was one of his worst performances in an otherwise stellar season, the Chicago White Sox ace was hit around by the Philadelphia Phillies -- the lowest-scoring team in the majors.Sale exited after four innings as the Phillies defeated the White Sox 8-3 Wednesday night. Chicago lost its fifth in a row.It was a bad night all the way around, said Sale, who hit three batters. I gave up too many runs. I got hit around. I put the ball over the plate too much. I stunk.Everyone is entitled to have a bad night and tonight was mine, unfortunately. It would have been nice to sneak out of here with a win, but I was just awful tonight.Sale (16-9) allowed six earned runs on seven hits.In four games against NL teams this season, Sale is 0-4 with an 8.72 ERA.He didnt have it tonight, manager Robin Ventura said. He hit a (few) guys and wasnt really controlling the slider too much and they got a couple good swings at him. Theres usually a big difference between his fastball and his changeup and tonight there didnt seem to be much life on his fastball.It was the second-shortest outing of the season for Sale, and it snapped his run of six consecutive starts of at least eight innings.One of the favorites for the AL Cy Young Award, Sale said he doesnt worry about how this outing could affect voting for that honor.I dont play this game for stuff like that, he said. Im here to win games not any (awards) and I wanted to win tonight. It was a frustrating night.Tommy Joseph homered, doubled and drove in three runs, backing Jerad Eickhoff (11-13).Eickhoff pitched seven innings and gave up six hits, including three solo home runs, while striking out six.Adam Eaton led off the game with a home run. Todd Frazier hit his 38th homer in the seventh inning and Alex Avila followed with a drive in the seventh.Phillies outfielder Tyler Goeddel had to leave the game in the sixth after being hit in the head by reliever Chris Beck.Goeddel was the fourth Philadelphia player to be hit in the game, tying a franchise record that last occurred in 1960.Cameron Rupp, Maikel Franco and Cesar Hernandez all had two-hit games for the Phillies. Hernandez hit his 10th triple of the season, tied for second best in the majors, and has reached base safely in 26 consecutive games.ODDITYEickhoff has allowed seven home runs in his last two starts, but only six earned runs. Six of the seven homers have been solo shots. The seventh was a three-run homer, but all three runs were unearned because of an earlier error. Eickhoff has given up 29 homers this season, tying Brandon Finnegan of Cincinnati for the most in the NL.UP NEXTWhite Sox: RHP Miguel Gonzalez (4-7, 3.83) faces Indians RHP Trevor Bauer (11-8, 4.24) in the opener of a three-game series in Cleveland on Friday night.Phillies: LHP Adam Morgan (2-10, 5.49) take on Mets RHP Seth Lugo (4-2, 2.35) in the opener of a four-game series in New York on Thursday night. Venta De Nike Air Zoom . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Zapatillas Nike Zoom Baratas . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.nikezoombaratas.es/ . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. ATHENS, Ohio -- Antonio Campbell scored 14 points and grabbed six rebounds to help Ohio beat Cleveland State 71-53 on Saturday.Campbell was 4 of 9 from the field including three 3-pointers for the Bobcats (7-2). Gavin Block added 11 points and Jaaron Simmons had 10 points with eight assists and six rebounds. The team averaged 48 percent shooting from the field and 79 percent from the line.Jordan Dartis sank a 3-pointer to open the second period, sparking a 16-7 run capped by a Jason CCarter 3 that gave the Bobcats a commanding 44-28 lead with 13:10 to play. Comprar Nike Zoom Baratas. Kasheem Thomas cut it to 12, 57-45, on a 3-pointer with 5:19 remaining but Ohio pulled away again after that.Ohio took a 17-8 lead early in the first period and the Bobcats had a 28-21 advantage at the break.Thomas led the Vikings (3-7) with nine points and five rebounds. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz