Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.02.2019 14:26
onday as the Winnipeg Jets development camp got underway on the edge of the city with 43 young prospects. Some, such as goaltend Antworten

WINNIPEG -- It was almost 30 C outside but there was still hockey Monday as the Winnipeg Jets development camp got underway on the edge of the city with 43 young prospects. Some, such as goaltender Eric Comrie, barely 18, probably have a long way to go before they lace up skates in the NHL. But others, such as centre Mark Scheifele, 20, could have a far more immediate impact on the future of a team that is trying to get a lot better this season. This is Scheifeles third such camp and he says he has one thing on his mind -- making the team that made him their first draft pick in 2011. He was also the first draft pick of the Jets period, since the former Thrashers had just relocated to Winnipeg from Atlanta. "Im working my hardest to be on the team full time this year," Scheifele said after the first day on the ice. The biggest thing Scheifele suggests he needs is strength and he is certainly a little bigger and stronger looking than he was in 2011. Scheifele and 2012 draft pick Jacob Trouba have been training with Gary Roberts. The retired NHL left-winger, who played 21 seasons in the league, runs a high-performance centre in Toronto. "Ive been there just over a month now. Ive already seen huge gains in my body and my strength," said Scheifele. He also says its good to have someone like Trouba around. Scheifele played for Canada and Trouba, the Jets top pick last year, for the United States in the world juniors. The U.S. won gold and Canada came home without a medal this year at the competition, something Trouba admits he brings up now and then. "We still joke about the world juniors quite a bit but we do push each other," said Scheifele. The Jets have tried him out twice at the beginning of the last two seasons but both times felt he needed more seasoning and sent him back to his OHL junior team, the Barrie Colts, coached by a former original Winnipeg Jet, Dale Hawerchuk. Scheifele developed into a major offensive threat in the OHL, leading his Colts to within one game of qualifying for the Memorial Cup this year. He was injured and had to watch as they lost Game 7 and missed the tournament. "It was honestly the hardest thing Ive ever done, to watch the game from the stands and not able to be out there in game seven. . . It was the toughest feeling Ive ever had to deal with, to see the guys heartbroken like that and not being able to be with them." This is the year many expect him to graduate but he suggests the pressure is the same he has felt every year. "I think theres always pressure. I put a lot of pressure on myself every year Ive been here." The Jets have 22 forwards, 15 defencemen and six goaltenders in camp, which lasts until Friday. Trouba also says the competitive spirit he and possible future teammate Scheifele bring to their training with Roberts is a good thing. "Were pretty good friends and I think the kind of people we are were both pretty competitive people. . . I think its good and its healthy for our relationship," he said. "I want this place to be home for quite a while for me and Im working hard to get there. . . I feel better than I have my whole career." Cheap NFL Jerseys . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Stitched Jerseys . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. http://www.nfljerseyschina.net/ . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. NFL Jerseys Cheap . LOUIS -- St. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. No. 1 Notre Dame women loaded with talentBy The Associated Press=Notre DameLast season: 33-2, lost in the third round of NCAA Tournament.Coach: Muffet McGraw.Nickname: Fighting Irish.Conference: Atlantic Coast.Whos gone: G Madison Cable, G Michaela Mabrey, G Hannah Huffman, F Taya Reymer, who quit the team after five games last season and has transferred to Michigan State.Whos back: F Brianna Turner. McGraw calls the 6-3 junior the best nations best player. Turner averaged 14.6 points, 7.3 rebounds despite being slowed by a shoulder injury for which she had surgery in April. McGraw believes Lindsay Allen is the nations best point guard. The 5-8 senior has started all 112 games since arriving in South Bend and averaged 5.8 assists and 9.3 points. The other returning starter F Kathryn Westbeld, who averaged 7.9 points and 5.6 rebounds.Whos new: F Erin Boley, a 6-2 McDonalds All-American with a quick release who McGraw said is the teams best 3-point shooter.dddddddddddd G Jackie Young, a 6-0 McDonalds All-American who could be a player who does all the little things. G Ali Patberg, another former McDonalds All-America, who missed last season after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in her right knee and could keep the Irish offense running smoothly if Allen gets in foul trouble.The Skinny: The Irish lost gritty players in Cable and Huffman and an outside shooter in Mabrey, but McGraw believes this might be the deepest, most talented team shes had in her 30 years as coach. The Irish are expected to make it to the Final Four for the sixth time in the past seven years and could get McGraw the second national championship thats eluded her. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz