Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.02.2019 14:26
ft just days away, its a busy time of year for Toronto Maple Leafs general manager Dave Nonis. Speaking to Dave Naylor on TSN Dr Antworten

With a brand new goalie on board and the NHL Draft just days away, its a busy time of year for Toronto Maple Leafs general manager Dave Nonis. Speaking to Dave Naylor on TSN Drive on TSN Radio 1050 on Tuesday afternoon, Nonis reflected on how goalie Jonathan Bernier will fit into the Leafs plans going forward. "From our standpoint, it was the excitement about bringing in another top young goaltender into the organization and have Jonathan and James (Reimer) together," explained Nonis. "I think it gives us probably, in my opinion, one of the top two punches of potential in the National Hockey League." Nonis was asked if he believed that a possible battle for playing time between Bernier and Reimer could cause some tension for the club. "Well I think thats always a risk at any position. Its a situation where we feel we have two guys with great potential and great character and theres no reason why they cant both compete hard for that job and push as hard as they can to keep control of the net," said Nonis. So how did Reimer take the news that Bernier was joining the club? "(He was) professional. I think he was a little bit...I wouldnt say shocked but surprised that we brought a similar player in. I think he was thinking we would have more of an established older guy join him. "(But) if you look at the goaltenders that are available right now there wasnt a good fit for us. James understands that. He doesnt expect to come in here and have anything given to him. He wants to come in here and keep the net himself and thats what we expect out of him." While Nonis admits that no player in untouchable, he says the club has no plans to move Reimer at this point. "When we (made this trade), the thinking was you would have both (Bernier and Reimer) here at training camp and battling it out for the opening night starting position. Nonis and Naylor also discussed other parts of the team that the general manager would like to improve upon. "Down the middle is what championship teams are built with and watching the final four teams and the final two gives you a pretty good example of what you need to follow," explained Nonis. "If we can strengthen our centre position and continue to add some guys on the back end we would do it. "Really, that hasnt changed (for us), and most other teams are looking at the same things, so those are the hardest positions to find. Nonis discussed the changing dynamic of making moves in the first off-season of the new Collective Bargaining Agreement. "There are more people now than usual that are looking to do a deal, but because the (salary) cap is going down its more difficult to complete one. There are going to be a lot of options, but most teams have limited cap space. It will be a moving target between now and the start of free agency." Nonis also addressed the clubs wish to attempt to keep potential unrestricted free agent Tyler Bozak. "Its a function of making (Bozak) fit within a falling cap, and we have a little bit of time left to do that. Were going to see if we can get him signed by July 5th, but if we cant were going to have to re-allocate those dollars and try to find another solution," said Nonis. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Online . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseys.co/ . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Soccer Jerseys For Sale . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Discount Soccer Jerseys . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- Lorenzo Long ran for 127 yards on 13 carries with three touchdowns and Woffords defense scored three times as the Terriers dominated Division II member Johnson C Smith 59-0 on Saturday.Long ended a short first-quarter touchdown drive with a 2-yard plunge. He added a 24-yard scoring carry in the second quarter, then the Terriers used a 10-play, 70-yard drive -- capped by David Marvins 38-yard field goal -- to lead 17-0 at intermission.Wofford piled it on in the second half. In tthe third quarter, another short drive ended with Longs 16-yard scoring run, Mikel Horton recovered a fumble for a score, and Brad Butler found Chandler Gouger from 13 yards out for another.ddddddddddddIn the fourth, Nick Ward picked off Harold Herbin and raced 81 yards for a touchdown. On the ensuing possession, Mason Alstatt returned another pick 54 yards for a score. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz