Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.02.2019 05:57
t offseason knee surgery in May, made his preseason debut in Monday nights 90-88 preseason loss to the New York Knicks.Wall fini Antworten

NEW YORK -- Washington Wizards point guard John Wall, who underwent offseason knee surgery in May, made his preseason debut in Monday nights 90-88 preseason loss to the New York Knicks.Wall finished with eight points, four assists and three rebounds in 16 minutes -- all of which came in the first half.I was just trying to get my legs under me and play in a real game, Wall said. It was great. It felt like the first game of my NBA career all over again. When I go out there, I dont think about [my injury]. I just play basketball.Asked to grade his performance, Wall responded: I made some easy shots and had some stupid turnovers, but other than that Id give it like a B.Wizards coach Scott Brooks, who is in his first season with the team, liked what he saw from Wall.It was good to see him play well, said Brooks, whod planned to give Wall around 12 to 16 minutes. It was just good to see him back on the court.In May, Wall had a procedure to repair the patella tendon in his left knee while also undergoing arthroscopic surgery on his right knee.Wall, the 2010 No. 1 overall pick out of Kentucky, averaged a career-high 19.9 points, 10.2 assists, 4.9 rebounds and 1.9 steals a game last season, making his third consecutive All-Star Game. Knee problems limited him near the end of the regular season, and Washington missed the playoffs after making it the two previous years. Evan Longoria Jersey . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Brandon Belt Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. http://www.sfgiantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Barry-Bonds-Kids-Jersey/ . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Austin Jackson Jersey . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Willie Mays Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. ESPN senior writer Mike Sando asks league insiders to pick winners in selected games each week. Three personnel evaluators took the challenge in Week 8. The games on the docket:?Cardinals-Panthers, Lions-Texans, Raiders-Bucs, Chiefs-Colts, Packers-Falcons and Eagles-Cowboys.Arizona Cardinals at Carolina PanthersSunday:?1 p.m. ET, Fox |?Point spread: CAR by 3All three insiders took the 1-5 Panthers at home coming off a bye week. The Cardinals are drawing the difficult 10 a.m. Mountain time kickoff while coming off a dispiriting 6-6 home tie after squandering multiple chances too put away Seattle.ddddddddddddGetting Jonathan Stewart back is huge for Carolina, one of the evaluators said. I also think Carson Palmer has regressed to what he normally is, but whats astounded me is how bad the Panthers defense has become statistically. It all comes down to Palmer against the Panthers secondary, and then the Panthers offensive line against the Cardinals front. I just think the Panthers need to get a win here and will find a way. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz