Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.02.2019 05:58
d sure enough he came in, waved to the crowd and then jumped. I shot about eight frames within a split second and it gets a grea Antworten

F1 photographer Mark Sutton talks ESPN through his favourite shots from the Singapore Grand Prix.?Eye in the skyCamera - Nikon D5 | Lens - Nikkor 70-200mm | F2.8 Shutter Speed - 1/320th of a second | Aperture - F4 | ISO - 1600This was a weird one because I went up in the flier in FP2 and was taking some good overhead shots of the final corner. Its a bit of a chore to get up there because you have to get everything scanned, but this turned out to be worth it. I hadnt been up there for a few years and as I was getting towards the top I was just taking shots as I went higher and higher.As chance would have it, one of them was Romain Grosjean sliding through the corner and I managed to get it. Annoyingly I didnt get him actually hitting the wall because one of the struts obstructed my view. A lot of people liked this shot as its a different view you dont often get to see.An early bathCamera - Nikon D5 | Lens - Nikkor 24-70mm F2.8 | Shutter speed - 1/500th of a second | Aperture - F5.6 | ISO - 1600I was up in the stands to do an atmospheric shot. I had done the grid, done the line-up shot of them all lined up for the national anthem, and literally legged it round the back to get up to this vantage point. You go across a bridge and passed hospitality but I managed to find a spot -- but when its this crowded youre worried about people around you maybe getting in the way of the shot.Luckily I had enough space to pan down the grid as they all pulled away. I didnt actually see the crash initially, I just heard the crowd screaming as it did happen, and the next minute there was a car lying in the middle of the road. Right after it happened I switched to the 500 for the shots of Nico Hulkenberg climbing out of his car and walking away. When I got back to the media centre I initially sent those shots back and then thought, I wonder if I got the crash? I looked through and sure enough I did have the sequence, which was a nice surprise and turned out to be a really good shot.Flying FerrariCamera - Nikon D5 | Lens - Nikkor 70-200mm F2.8 | Shutter speed - 1/30th of a second | Aperture - F16 | ISO - 1600This is part of Sebastian Vettels fight through the field, probably the most entertaining part of the race aside from the end. This is shot on the run down to the first corner and as soon as they go off the racing line with a full tank of fuel its bang, bang, bang with all the sparks out of the back of the car, which is very impressive visually. This is just another panned shot as hes come past me.Because I could see the sparks I dropped the shutter speed down to a 30th of a second, which is really low, focused on my spot and panned through where I thought the sparks were. It basically gives you the movement and creates an effect on the spark, it effectively enhances them as they come out the back of the car. I dont know exactly why the cars spark so much in Singapore but they have not re-layed the track since 2008 and that makes a huge difference -- something I wish was the case at other circuits in F1 these days.Pre-race pleasantries?Camera - Nikon D5 | Lens - Nikkor 70-200mm | F2.8 | Shutter speed - 1/30th of a second | Aperture - F16 | ISO - 1600This one was a bit strange. Lewis Hamilton came onto the grid really, really late. You could see he was a bit tense, I got a shot of him climbing into the car and then he got out again, took the helmet off and spoke to his engineers. Initially I thought that would be it because most of the drivers run off to the toilet before the grid but he didnt, he stayed there.The chairman of Manchester City was there as well, and he shook Lewis hand, and then Rio Ferdinand saw him and called over. They must have been talking for five-ten seconds and I was just shooting as they spoke, I probably got six frames. Its a nice picture and its good to see a bit of emotion between them, smiles on the faces, but youre always looking for these moments between the drivers and other sports people and dignitaries on the grid.Chase Carey gets himself acquaintedCamera - Nikon | D5 Lens - Nikkor 24-70mm F2.8 | Shutter Speed - 1/250th | Aperture - F6.3 | ISO - 1600I didnt see Chase Carey on the Friday but I know he got absolutely mobbed when he arrived. This was on Saturday, I was wandering around the paddock and suddenly Carey turned up with an entourage which included CVCs Donald Mackenzie. He was being shown around and introduced to various people and Ron Dennis came over to say hello before the Honda CEO Takahiro Hachigo came over as well.There was a funny moment when Carey said Its a really good race you put on here, despite the fact Hachigo works for Honda and not the grand prix! Clearly hes having a steep learning curve. It was interesting to see how much attention there was around him and to see Bernie Ecclestones reaction to it all, I dont think hes used to not being the centre of attention in the paddock.Back on topCamera - Nikon D5 | Lens - Nikkor 500mm F4 | Shutter Speed - 1/500th of a second | ISO - 1600This is becoming Nico Rosbergs trademark podium jump. Its always a good shot, one I got after doing the finish shot along the main straight. There were supposed to be fireworks going off down the main straight but they didnt seem to work! So I did that, and I thought right, this is a good chance to run down to the podium, so I picked up my kit and ran down to the end.I managed to get a great spot. You need to be ready for Rosbergs jump shot because he does it every race. I got the 500 lens out and sure enough he came in, waved to the crowd and then jumped. I shot about eight frames within a split second and it gets a great shot. There were some guys next to me taking pictures on their phones and I showed them how much better the shots are from the camera but its great they let fans get so close to the action. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinateam.com/ . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Stitched NFL Jerseys . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Discount NFL Jerseys . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- The Green Bay Packers released three-time Pro Bowl guard Josh Sitton on Saturday, making an unexpected change on their offensive line.The 30-year-old Sitton had started 112 of 121 regular-season games since being drafted in the fourth round in 2008 out of Central Florida. He was one of the leaders on a front five that protects quarterback Aaron Rodgers.The Packers other notable cuts Saturday to get to the 53-man limit for the start of the season included former starting linebacker Sam Barrington and wide receiver Geronimo Allison, an undrafted free agent who drew praise from quarterback Aaron Rodgers during training camp.Sitton played through injuries, including a torn ligament in his left big toe in 2014. But the Packers have financial decisions to make up front, with the contracts of left tackle David Bakhtiari and left guard T.J. Lang expiring after this season.Sitton was entering the last year of a five-year, $33.75 million extension signed after the 2011 season. He was due to count $6.85 million against the cap this year.We want to thank Josh for his contributions during his time in Green Bay. He has been an important part of the success we have enjoyed on the field, general manager Ted Thompson said. While these decisions are never easy, this was done with a focus on what is best for the team and the growth of the offensive line.The Packers drafted two linemen this year, Jason Spriggs out of Indiana in the second round and Kyle Murphy in the sixth round out of Stanford.JC Tretter has taken over at center with two-year starter Corey Linsley out with a hamstring injury.The Packers placed Linsley on the reserve/physically unable to perrform list, which will keep him from practicing and playing for at least the first six weeks of the season.ddddddddddddell, expectation of the offensive line, I think we clearly could have one of the best lines that weve had here, coach Mike McCarthy said recently. I think Ive said that the last two years and frankly health is always important.Another veteran Packer, punter Tim Masthay, was released on Tuesday after the team claimed Jacob Schum off waivers from Tampa Bay. Masthay had been with Green Bay for six seasons.The Packers also are without a long snapper after they released Rick Lovato, a first-year player who joined the team near the end of last season.By letting go of Barrington, a fourth-year pro who started eight games in his career but missed most of last season with a foot injury, the Packers could be counting on a youthful tandem of Jake Ryan and Blake Martinez as their starting inside linebackers.Green Bay selected Martinez in the fourth round of this years draft out of Stanford.Green Bay cut 16 players Saturday, including Brandon Ross, which leaves undrafted rookie Brandon Burks as the third running back behind Eddie Lacy and James Starks.The Packers placed a pair of undrafted free agents, defensive tackle Tyler Kuder and center Kyle Steuck, on injured reserve.Green Bay also moved defensive tackle Mike Pennel and cornerback Demetri Goodson to the reserve/suspended list. Both players will miss the first four games for violations of the NFLs drug policy.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz