Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.02.2019 05:58
rren McFadden on the reserve/non-football injury list, which will keep him out for the first six weeks of the season.McFadden, t Antworten

FRISCO, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys will place running back?Darren McFadden on the reserve/non-football injury list, which will keep him out for the first six weeks of the season.McFadden, the teams leading rusher last season, will be eligible to return to practice on Oct. 17, but with the bye week the first game he could play in would be Oct. 30 against the Philadelphia Eagles.McFadden needed surgery to repair a broken elbow in June. He had hoped to be ready to practice this week, but the Cowboys opted to buy some time with him to help alleviate a logjam at running back.At present, Ezekiel Elliott, Alfred Morris, Lance Dunbar and Darius Jackson have made the 53-man roster and the Cowboys have also kept two fullbacks, Keith Smith and Rod Smith.McFadden rushed for 1,089 yards last season, taking over as the full-time starter in Week 6 against the New York Giants. He had five 100-yard games and two games with more than 90 yards in the final 11 games of the season.McFadden is in the final year of his contract, but because he is on NFI list the Cowboys will not be obligated to pay him. He is set to make a $1.25 million base salary and can earn $31,250 for each game he is on the 53-man roster.The Cowboys received some trade inquiries regarding McFadden over the past couple of weeks, but opted to keep him on the NFI list. Air Max 97 España Baratas .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Air Max 97 Baratas España . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. http://www.baratasairmax97.es/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Air Max 97 España . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Air Max 97 Baratas Rebajas . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen has been rewarded with a five-year contract extension after the Mountaineers best Big 12 finish since entering the conference in 2012.Athletic director Shane Lyons announced the extension in a statement Saturday after No. 14 West Virginia beat Baylor 24-21. The five-year package is worth $18.6 million plus incentives.Holgorsen was rewarded as West Virginia completed a 10-2 regular-season Saturday, finished third in the Big 12 and was ranked in the Top 10 on separate occasions. He is 46-30 at West Virginia in six seasons.I am pleased and happy that he wants to continue to lead the Mountaineer football program, Lyons said in the statement. Part of my job is to give him the resources to succeed, and we will continue to work together closely to bring the very best to West Virginia football.The 45-year-old Holgorsen earned $2.9 million this season, including a base salary of $250,000. The statement said hell earn $4 million plus incentives over the final year of the contract in 2021.West Virginia President E. Gordon Gee said its gratifying to see the football teams growth during Holgorsens tenureWe want to ensure we keep that momentum going, Gee said. We look forward to watching even further success under hiss leadership.dddddddddddd.Holgorsen hadnt received a contract extension since signing a six-year deal in August 2012 after winning the Orange Bowl in his first season in 2011. His contract was set to expire next year.After going 10-3 in 2011, Holgorsen went 26-25 in the next four seasons and his job security came under scrutiny.He was told in December 2015 by Lyons following the end of a 7-5 regular season that he could keep his job. Lyons said later that Holgorsen declined to accept an offer for a contract extension and that no further discussions would be held until after the 2016 season.But the two sides didnt wait quite that long. West Virginia, picked to finish seventh in the league this season, won its first six games and was in Big 12 title contention until being eliminated by Oklahoma on Nov. 19.Weve been working on it for quite a while, Holgorsen said. I put my head down and I give my coaching staff credit. They werent worried about it. I wasnt worried about it.Holgorsen said hes been excited about the future for some time and the contract puts some things to rest and it will help with recruiting. So Im excited about that. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz