Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.02.2019 05:58
the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Every student-athlete knows that Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- From winning a division title and a playoff series to making two All-Star teams, Jonathan Lucroy has enjoyed plenty of positive moments since debuting with the Milwaukee Brewers in 2010.With Lucroy prominently mentioned in trade speculation, the 32,405 fans at Miller Park potentially provided one last memory when they gave him standing ovations before and after he flied out as a pinch hitter Sunday in a 4-2 win over Pittsburgh.It was pretty cool, a lot of fun, said Lucroy, who turned down a trade to Cleveland over the weekend. I wish I would have gotten a knock there, but we won the game, so thats all that matters.The fans have been great to me here. I couldnt ask for a better environment to grow up in if something does happen. If nothing does happen, its going to be awkward the rest of the year. Well see what happens. Its out of your control at this point, he said.Lucroy nixed that swap to the AL Central-leading Indians. But other teams want the 30-year-old catcher before Mondays deal deadline and he has a limited no-trade clause.Pirates pitching coach Ray Searage visited the mound as Lucroy walked to the plate in the eighth inning. With the crowd chanting his name, Lucroy tipped his helmet to acknowledge the cheers.With two on and two outs, Lucroy flied out. He left the field to another standing ovation.I think it all worked out the way I wanted it to, Brewers manager Craig Counsell said. I dont know what is going to happen, but I thought he deserved that.I thought the fans deserved that. It worked out right. It was a really good spot for it to happen. Im glad the fans acknowledged him. I know he appreciated it, he said.Keon Broxton and Chris Carter hit solo home runs as Milwaukee completed a three-game sweep.Pirates second baseman Josh Harrison exited with discomfort in his right leg after a hard collision with Broxton on a sacrifice bunt in the sixth.Matt Garza (2-4) gave up one earned run in five innings, ending his four-game losing streak. Jeremy Jeffress earned his fourth save in as many days and his 27th of the season in 28 chances.My stuff is coming back, Garza said. Ive been kind of playing catch up from Day One. It is all coming back -- arm strength, velocity, consistency and mechanical repeatability. Im pretty pumped.Francisco Liriano (6-11) allowed four runs in five innings.The Pirates have lost nine consecutive games at Miller Park and are 17-64 in Milwaukee since 2007.We come in here, what did we get, six runs? manager Clint Hurdle said. It has been one of the challenges weve had here different times, too many strikeouts. Too many soft outs throughout the series. They pitched better, we still had pitches to hit.Gregory Polancos second home run in as many days pulled Pittsburgh to within 2-1 in the third.STILL STREAKINGBrewers 2B Scooter Gennett extended his career-high hitting streak to 10 games with a single in the first. He is batting .368 (14 for 38) during the string.TRAINERS ROOMPirates: RHP Ryan Vogelsong, who has been out since May 24 with facial fractures, will come off the disabled list to start Thursday in Atlanta. Vogelsong went 1-2 with a 2.86 ERA in four minor league rehab starts.Brewers: LF Ryan Braun was out of the lineup for the fourth straight game Sunday with right side tightness. Counsell said he hopes Braun will be able to play Monday in San Diego.UP NEXTPirates: RHP Gerrit Cole (6-6, 2.78 ERA) will try to build upon his first professional complete game when he starts against Atlanta on Tuesday. Cole allowed one run over nine innings in a 10-1 win over Seattle on July 27.Brewers: RHP Jimmy Nelson (6-9, 3.42) will pitch the series opener in San Diego. Just two of the eight runs scored against Nelson in a loss to Arizona on July 27 were earned. Adidas NMD Rebajas . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Zapatillas NMD Baratas . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. http://www.adidasnmdbaratas.es/ . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Adidas NMD Baratas .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Adidas NMD España . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Every student-athlete knows that at some point the cheering and athletics competitions will end. Making connections before graduation is important so they can use their college degrees for a career outside of athletics competition. South Carolina senior softball student-athlete Kaylea Snaer and junior tennis student-athlete Thomas Mayronne were fortunate enough to participate in the first SEC Corporate Career Tour held over a three day stretch in Atlanta ahead of the 25th SEC Football Championship Game.I think it was one of the most valuable experiences Ive had since Ive been at the University of South Carolina, said Mayronne, who is studying Sport and Entertainment Management. We met with the higher-ups from Chick-fil-A, Boys & Girls Club of America, CNN/Turner Broadcasting System and Jackson Spalding. We toured their facilities, talked to their top executives about their business strategies, how they run their business compared to others, and what they center their organizations culture around.My mind was blown, said Snaer, a psychology major. Ive never been exposed to how many different kinds of jobs there are in corporate America. Overall, it was a very inviting and open atmosphere. I thought I always knew what I wanted to do, but this trip influenced me to take a step back and see what I am passionate about in other areas.Also included on the agenda were presentations from Serviam Partners President Randy Hain and former SEC student-athletes Ben Troupe and Josh Foliart on leadership and life after sports. The executives were able to offer advice about getting into their careers, and with several former student-athletes who were employees of those businesses on hand, the current student-athletes were certainly intrigued.At CNN, we met a panel of former athletes in all kinds of different jobs and how they got there, Snaer said. I never realized it could take 10 years to get where you want to be for the next 30 years. Just being around the other student-athletes was great, too. Theyre all very goal-oriented.Getting perspectives from former student-athletes who are now in the corporate world was extremely valuable, Mayronne said. They gave us their personal stories in how they transferred their abilities in athletics so they could be successful in business. Everybody had really good questions, and they told us things to look out for, and how we can better find opportunities and internships. Being student-athletes teaches us a lot of skills we can offerr employers.dddddddddddd Kaylea Snaer The student-athletes were able to put their resumes in the hands of what could be future employers as well.Just meeting the higher ups and getting their personal stories was amazing, Mayronne said. Hearing the story about how (the late) S. Truett Cathy started Chick-fil-A and where they are now, was just incredible. Its still based on the same values and principles as when they opened their first restaurant. That was huge for me because he set out to do business a certain way, and he never changed, regardless of whatever pressure he had coming in from the outside.After a whirlwind three days of meetings and presentations, each had something unique that stuck with them the most.My favorite part was really just getting to know the people, Mayronne said. Getting the experience to network and make connections is going to be really important down the road.Glenn Jackson is the co-founder of Jackson Spalding, which is a huge marketing communications agency, Snaer said. Just being able to meet him and find out that nobody there really has a job title was interesting because they made it feel like everybodys opinion mattered. After we were done, he came to every single person and shook our hands. I was so impressed that a co-founder of a major company like that was coming down and thanking us for being there. He gave me his business card and told me to email my resume because they were looking for interns.While this was a great opportunity, those who attended would like for more of their fellow student-athletes to have a similar experience.You dont often get opportunities to speak with corporate executives like this, Snaer said. Being student-athletes teaches us a lot of skills we can offer employers, such as working with a team, resolving conflict, working hard, and wanting to compete in everything we do. So its good to have an experience where you can learn how to apply those skills or learn how that translates into a job.We all talked about it before we left, Mayronne said. This is the first time theyve done it, and they want to expand it. There were only 26 of us from the whole Southeastern Conference that had a chance to go. We definitely need to get more people involved in this. Not everyone gets to meet important people from Fortune 1000 companies and pick their brains. It was invaluable. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz