Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.03.2019 06:55
ilarities to the two teams," he added. "Once everyone learns how to be consistent, which is what were getting right now, I think Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Tampa Bay ace David Price threw to a most surprising hitter in his latest workout -- Kansas City pitcher James Shields. Price took another step toward rejoining the Tampa Bay rotation, working Thursday in his first simulated game since being sidelined May 16 because of a strained left triceps. The AL Cy Young Award winner had never before been on the disabled list. Price threw 54 pitches over three innings before the Rays played Kansas City on Thursday night. He got a good laugh when he took the mound to warm up and saw Shields, his former teammate, standing in the batters box. Shields returned to Tropicana Field for the first time this season since being traded in the winter to the Royals. He watched five pitches by Price go by before stepping out. Price is expected to start a minor league rehab assignment next week and could return to the majors in late June or early July. "I felt great," Price said. "Im kind of getting the results that Im expecting out there right now. Its definitely good to go out there and feel as good as I am right now. I guess its a sigh of relief." Price struggled this year before getting hurt, going 1-4 with a 5.24 ERA after going 20-5 with a 2.56 ERA in 2012. "Hes actually, I think, exceeding expectations a little bit," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "Hes looking really good." Maddon was also pleased to see Shields but was grateful his club would not have to face him this series. The 31-year-old right-hander pitched seven innings against the Detroit Tigers on Wednesday in a game the Royals went on to win, 3-2, in 10 innings. "It is strange seeing him in that different blue (uniform) over there," Maddon said. "I told him, just enjoy your four days here. You pitched yesterday, so enjoy the family, enjoy the vacation here at home." The Rays played a video tribute on the scoreboard to Shields before the bottom of the second inning. He got a standing ovation. He tipped his cap and waved to the crowd from the front of the third base dugout. "It is a little weird, just seeing all the guys again," said Shields, who spent half of his 12 years in the Tampa Bay organization at the major league level. Shields left Tampa Bay leading the franchise with 217 starts, 19 complete games, eight shutouts and 1,250 strikeouts. He won 14 games for the Rays in 2008, when they won their only pennant. "Going to the World Series and winning the first playoff game in Rays history was probably my best memory here," he said. "From where we came in 07 and to do what we did in 2008 was very special." Shields has tried to bring those winning ways to the Royals, and it appears to be working. Kansas City leads the league with a 3.45 ERA, and had given up three or fewer runs in 11 straight games heading into Thursday nights game against the Rays. "Weve got a good staff over here. Our starting five is as consistent as youre going to get," Shields said. "Our bullpen, as far as Im concerned, is one of the best bullpens in the league." While Shields hasnt won since beating the Rays in Kansas City on April 30, he has compiled a 2.64 ERA in his eight starts since then. "I tried to bring my experience of winning and of what we did over here in the last five years in Tampa, and I see a lot of similarities to the two teams," he added. "Once everyone learns how to be consistent, which is what were getting right now, I think were going to win a lot of ballgames and turn this organization around." Cheap Nike Air Vapormax . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Nike Vapormax Sale . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. http://www.cheapvapormax.us/ .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Discount Nike Vapormax . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Cheapest Nike Vapormax . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Melbourne Cup-winning owner Luke Murrell has been fined $5000 over a social media post which questioned whether Chris Waller-trained runners were using team riding tactics.The Australian Bloodstock director pleaded guilty to a charge of conduct prejudicial to the image and interests of racing levelled at him by Racing NSW stewards regarding a Facebook post on October 26 after a race at Canterbury.Murrell posted an apoloogy two days later saying he had no intention of accusing Waller of cheating and admitting he should not have questioned the integrity of stewards.ddddddddddddThrough Australian Bloodstock, Murrell has syndicated and owned a number of horses including 2014 Melbourne Cup winner Protectionist. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz