Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.03.2019 06:55
Bailey in career field percentage. Bailey is at 90.4 percent, and Tucker is moving up the chart at 88.5 percent.Tucker made the Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- Ben Roethlisberger and Antonio Brown hooked up for three touchdowns Thursday night and the Pittsburgh Steelers defense shut down the Indianapolis Colts in a 28-7 victory.The Steelers (6-5) helped their playoff chances with a second straight win and snapped a four-game losing streak on Thanksgiving.Colts quarterback Andrew Luck sat out with a concussion, and his absence showed as Indys first winning streak of the season ended at two games. While his replacement, Scott Tolzien, hung tough most of the night, the performance wasnt good enough to extend the Colts 10-game winning streak on Thursday nights.The Steelers built a 21-7 lead by scoring touchdowns on each of their first three possessions -- a 5-yard TD run from LeVeon Bell, and touchdown catches by Brown of 25 and 33 yards.Indys only score came on a 5-yard TD pass from Tolzien to Donte Moncrief early in the second quarter, a play set up by the first completion of Pat McAfees career on a fake punt.The Colts had two chances to cut the deficit but Tolzien was stopped twice on third-down runs at the 1-yard line, and the Steelers forced incompletions on both fourth-down plays.Pittsburgh sealed it with -- what else? -- a 22-yard TD pass from Roethlisberger to Brown with 5:30 left.Roethlisberger was 14 of 20 for 221 yards, Brown caught five passes for 91 yards and Bell ran 23 times for 120 yards.Tolzien finished 22 of 36 for 205 yards with one TD and two interceptions.RINGING TRUEColts greats Tony Dungy and Marvin Harrison received their Hall of Fame rings at halftime. Dungy was the coach of the 2006 Super Bowl championship team that celebrated its 10-year anniversary Sunday. Harrison is the teams career leader in receptions, yards receiving and TDs and also played on the title team. Both were inducted into the Hall of Fame in August. Its one of those things you dont even dream about when youre young, Dungy said. You dream about making it to the NFL and possibly winning a Super Bowl, but you never dream about these kinds of things and the Hall of Fame.UP NEXTSteelers: Will try to extend their winning streak to three Dec. 4 when the New York Giants visit.Colts: Hope to have Luck back in the lineup when they visit the New York Jets on Dec. 5.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Ryon Healy Jersey . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Dee Gordon Jersey . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. http://www.marinersrookiestore.com/Mariners-Hisashi-Iwakuma-Kids-Jersey/ . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Edgar Martinez Jersey . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Ichiro Suzuki Jersey .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Justin Tucker has a knack for putting the exclamation point on drives that come up short of the goal line.Tucker has kicked nine field goals this season for the Baltimore Ravens, who are unbeaten after three games primarily because of his unfailing accuracy -- especially with the outcome hanging in the balance.Since landing a four-year, $6.8 million contract during the offseason, Tucker has scored in a big way for Baltimore. He hasnt missed a kick and accounted for all 12 of the teams fourth-quarter points, including a game-winning, 53-yard field goal last Sunday in a 19-17 win at Jacksonville.The kick -- changed officially from 54 yards by the NFL on Wednesday -- concluded a desperate drive by Joe Flacco that fizzled at the Jaguars 35.When games come down to the final possession, Baltimore linebacker Terrell Suggs said, you want a quarterback with ice in his veins, and you (darn) sure want a kicker with ice in his veins as well.Although the Ravens have thus far reached the end zone only four times, Tucker has rescued the offense by scoring 31 of the teams 57 points.I dont think of it as any added pressure, Tucker said Wednesday. If the game dictates that we need to kick four field goals, then wed better make four field goals. If the game dictates that I just need to make a few PATs while were beating up somebody, thats exactly what I will do. I just need to make kicks, regardless of the situation.The opposition has taken notice. The Ravens face Oakland (2-1) on Sunday, and Raiders coach Jack Del Rio knows Tucker rarely misfires in the first quarter or the last.Hes been phenomenal, Del Rio said. Tucker is second all-time in terms of field goal kicks, and theyre not all short ones. Hes pretty amazing.Indeed, Tucker ranks second behind Dallas Dan Bailey in career field percentage. Bailey is at 90.4 percent, and Tucker is moving up the chart at 88.5 percent.Tucker made the Pro Bowl in 2013 annd has won 12 games with field goals, most notably three years ago when he beat Detroit with a career-best 61-yarder.ddddddddddddThats why the Ravens slapped the franchise tag on him during the offseason before handing him a $6 million signing bonus in July to go with his four-year deal.Justin has become a cornerstone for our team, general manager Ozzie Newsome said at the time.Instead of pressing to prove his worth, Tucker merely went back to work.My approach to how I kick a ball is unaffected by what happens on the business side of football, he said. If I looked at it any other way, Id be doing a disservice to everybody in here.Tuckers job is made easier by his familiarity with long snapper Morgan Cox and holder Sam Koch. Since 2012, when Tucker arrived as a rookie, the trio has worked to make sure the kick is headed toward the goalposts in 1.3 seconds.Its imperative to have a consistent operation, Tucker said. Its definitely a big part of the reason why Im able to be confident kicking the ball.Koch believes Tuckers success can be attributed to hard work in practice and the ability to stay loose under pressure.As a kicker, you have to be able to get over your last kick -- whether its bad or good -- and be able to move on, Koch said. He has the character that allows him to do that. He has fun at it.While playing high school ball in Texas, Tucker performed on both sides of the ball, kicked field goals and punted. During that time, the 6-foot-1, 180-pounder realized his best hope of becoming a pro was as a placekicker.I looked up to Adam Vinatieri, Matt Stover, Phil Dawson, Robbie Gould, Tucker said. Now that Im playing in the same league as these guys, I still have to pinch myself every day. Its a dream come true.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz