Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.03.2019 06:56
zona. Louis Domingue stopped 18 of 21 shots in the first period before being replaced by Justin Peters, who gave up two goals on Antworten

Rookie status is something not attributed to Lauren Jackson since before the turn of the century, but if she seemed fearless as a 16-year-old on her first tour to Brazil with the Opals, her debut into motherhood has been much more daunting.Its been scary, actually, I havent been through anything as scary as this, Jackson tells ESPN.As any prospective parent knows, pregnancy is a whole new ball game.Jackson has made no secret of her desire for a family, and a miscarriage in 2013 no doubt played on her mind when there were hiccups early in this pregnancy. However, at 19 weeks along, all is now progressing well and Australias most successful female basketballer is eagerly anticipating welcoming her son into the world in February.As is the modern way, the world at large discovered the news on Twitter, but, fittingly, only after Jackson had made sure the important people in her life could celebrate the momentous news with her first.Im getting more comfortable talking about it now, she tells ESPN. Im getting rounder and starting my role with the [Melbourne] Boomers. There was going to be speculation, so family and friends had to know first. They supported me through my career and since my retirement. Ive been surrounded by the people I love. I wanted to tell them first.The exit of Lauren Jackson from the basketball court was a poignant moment for fans of the game, and, despite the long injury layoffs having given her time to prepare for the seemingly inevitable announcement, there was still a period of adjustment for the linchpin of the womens national team.I had thought a lot about it but when the time came it was still sad and a shock; for a time I felt empty, she says.Right after retirement I had a half-knee replacement and it took time to get to a point where I could walk, though thankfully its less painful now.After putting her body back together, Jackson focused on the future, as a board member and commercial operations executive at Melbourne Boomers.The timing was perfect.The opportunity came along early, within a month of me announcing my retirement. The Boomers were going through a transition phase with a new ownership group and building something special, which they asked me to be a part of.It seems the perfect fit.I said Id love to. After the career Ive had, I feel I have something to offer and give back to the game.Her main role as commercial operations manager is to engage with sponsors. When asked about a mentoring gig, Jackson takes it as read.Im starting to do some team admin roles, but mentoring? Not specifically, the girls know they can come to me; thats a given -- being on hand for the team.Empathy for those still pounding the boards is evident, as Jackson recalls her commentary role for the Opals disappointing campaign at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.I think everyone was in shock. I can imagine the girls were devastated. The Opals have a tradition of success and there is an expectation that we will medal at the Olympics.Calling the games from home due to concerns over the Zika virus (for now obvious reasons), Jackson knew the ramifications of this team failing to meet public expectation.That [the Olympics] is one platform where the sport is on the front page and where people get behind it. For me as spectator and as a fan, that was one of the hardest things; this is the moment when the whole country is watching. I felt terrible for them -- they put their heart and soul into it -- but they will regroup and move forward.As a veteran of four Olympic Games, where did she feel it went wrong?Defensively there was a lack of structure. The pick-and-roll defence killed the girls in the end, and they were outplayed.Realistically, they didnt play too well across the tournament; in too many games, they were coming from behind. You cant play a whole tournament that way and be successful; the problems need to be figured out early and fixed, and they werent. Its no ones fault. You could see they gave it their all, and it was heartbreaking.Despite the disappointing outcome as a team, Jackson had high praise for Liz Cambage.Liz was unbelievable. If they were successful she would have been named best player in the world. How she played should be making people sit up and take notice.Unfortunately, Cambage is one of the stars who wont be on court for the Australian Womens National Basketball League this season. For a number of her Opals teammates, the lure of overseas contracts proved too great -- something Jackson is pragmatic about.Its a fact of life in basketball here, she tells ESPN.We arent even on television, which is a huge blow. We are a bit of a pathway, preparing players to dominate overseas. They will come back and play; people are starting to acknowledge womens sport here and attendance figures grew last season even without television coverage. If we can continue that, corporate support and exposure will follow.In the meantime, Jackson is looking forward to the coming WNBL season, particularly the performance of great friend Suzy Batkovic.I want to see her be successful. She missed out on national team selection; my personal opinion is that she should have been there, but now shell have that chip on her shoulder, and that will make her tougher than ever to take on. Im just glad I dont have to play against her.Away from her new courtside position, Jackson will be busy enough -- particularly when her son arrives. While she refused to be drawn on prospective names, his first supporters colours are likely to be purple and gold, despite her years in the capital.Canberra holds a very special place in my heart, but I signed a contract with the Boomers for two years, so Ill still be working with them. They have been so supportive, especially when I was new to the job and had to tell them I would need maternity leave. I will always cherish the way they handled that.For now, Lauren Jacksons focus is turning inward, and rightfully so. While the basketball world is eagerly awaiting the birth of a new Boomer, the rookie mum is enjoying the moment.I can feel him moving now, 10 fingers, toes, all of that. A healthy baby is all I want. Gregor Blanco Jersey . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Alen Hanson Jersey . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. http://www.cheapsanfranciscogiantsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-pablo-sandoval-jersey . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Evan Longoria Jersey . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Cheap MLB Jerseys . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Rickard Rakells whereabouts during training camp was a topic of amusement for Kevin Bieksa and the Anaheim Ducks.Rakells presence since returning to the ice has been no laughing matter for their opponents.Rakell had two goals and an assist, John Gibson stopped 21 shots and the Ducks beat the Arizona Coyotes 5-1 on Friday night.Rakell picked up his second three-point game in three games since agreeing to a new long-term contract Oct. 14, scoring on a 2-on-1 break in the first period and tapping in a misplayed puck in the third.Hes fresh. Hes been sitting around doing nothing for two months in Sweden doing who knows what in Stockholm, sitting in a cafe, Bieksa joked. Weve been grinding it out in training camp and skating, so I expect him to be contributing.The reality was not quite as humorous. Not only was Rakell waiting to finalize a new deal, he was still recovering from a bout of appendicitis he endured at the end of last season and needed surgery in September to have scar tissue removed.Rakell has shown no ill effects since returning to the ice, though he thinks his timing and ability to be consistently strong on the puck are lacking.I still think that Im trying to find my groove a little bit, Rakell said. I think its a process. Right now things are going my way with scoring and stuff, but as long as I keep getting scoring chances and making stuff happen out there Im satisfied.Antoine Vermette added a goal and an assist, and Bieksa and Jakob Silfverberg also scored for the Ducks, who are 5-2-1 since starting with four losses (0-3-1).Jamie McGinn scored for Arizona. Louis Domingue stopped 18 of 21 shots in the first period before being replaced by Justin Peters, who gave up two goals on 12 shots over the final 40 minutes.It was a terrible start to the game, McGinn said. I feel bad for Louis, we huung him out to dry.dddddddddddd.The Ducks were more than satisfied after the first period. After stewing over consecutive home defeats in which they were outscored 9-1, the Ducks responded with a dominant opening 20 minutes in which they thoroughly controlled play while building a 3-0 lead.Bieksa and Rakell scored 2:54 apart midway through the first to get Anaheim started. Silfverberg wrapped up the scoring blitz in the opening period, turning Vermettes clever backhand pass into a nifty backhanded goal with 45 seconds remaining.Were happy with that response, Bieksa said. We just came in with the right mindset and played a good solid game.Ondrej Kase recorded his first point in his second career game with an assist on Vermettes goal with 6:37 left in the second period. The 20-year old rookie from the Czech Republic made his first start and played 16:11.McGinn got the Coyotes on the scoreboard with about 3 1/2 minutes left in the second. It was his third goal in six games.The Ducks had a scare in the first period when Max Domi dropped Ryan Kesler in a fight with one punch. Kesler put a hit on Domi that resulted in a roughing penalty, and the son of longtime enforcer Tie Domi responded with a devastating uppercut when they dropped the gloves. Kesler was helped to the locker room, but did return in the second period and had an assist on Rakells second goal.Game notes Ducks C Ryan Getzlaf and LW Nick Ritchie each missed a second straight game with upper-body injuries. ... Coyotes C Martin Hanzal was scratched for the second straight game with a lower-body injury.UP NEXTCoyotes: Wrap their two-game road trip at Colorado on Tuesday.Ducks: Wrap their three-game homestand against Calgary on Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz