Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.03.2019 06:56
and Brendan Westendorf added 10. The Redhawks shot 54 percent from the field, got 25 assists and took a 46-31 rebounding advanta Antworten

SEATTLE -- Matej Kavas scored 13 points to lead four Seattle players with double figures in a 90-49 win over NAIA-member Great Falls on Saturday night.Zack Moore hit 4 of 8 from long range to add 12 points for Seattle (4-5). William Powell had 11 points and Brendan Westendorf added 10. The Redhawks shot 54 percent from the field, got 25 assists and took a 46-31 rebounding advantage.Seattle never trailed and got points from all 12 players. Moores 3-pointer midway through the first half sparked a 12-0 run that made it 38-16 with under six minutes left before intermission. Kavas also had a 3-pointer in the breakaway run and the Redhawks led by double figures the rest of the way.Tymarieh Dixon and Sergio Berkley scored 14 points apiece for Great Falls, which went 17 of 59 from the field. Albert Pujols Jersey . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Los Angeles Angels Jerseys . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. http://www.angelsteamshop.com/Angels-Kole-Calhoun-Kids-Jersey/ . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. Mike Trout Jersey . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Chris Young Jersey . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. If Paul Gallen can lead Cronulla to their maiden NRL premiership on Sunday he will rate it as a career highlight above NSWs breakthrough State of Origin series in 2014. Just.Gallen led the Blues to an epic interstate win in 2014, breaking eight successive years of Origin dominance from the Maroons in the process.But the Sharks skipper said on Tuesday, if he can steer Cronulla to a win over Melbourne that will top it.It would probably be even more special, Gallen saidOrigin is the best arena to play in and after all we went through all those years of defeat that was unreal.But a at club level you spend a lot of time with guys and staff more than you do with your only family.I think a premiership win would top it , maybe , hopefully I will let you know on Sunday.Gallen has turned down biigger money deals to remain a one-club man with the Sharks and has been the spiritual leader of the club for the best part of a decade.dddddddddddd.A premiership would mean a hell of a lot, he said. I have been here for a long time, I have devoted my career to the club and the club has never won one, only been in two other ones and a replay.I cant lie I have thought about the opportunity to go elsewhere and teams have gone on to win the premiership.I am only human I do think about things like that, but once I finish my career I will be proud of what I have done at this club.It would be the icing on the cake if we go out this weekend and win the premiership. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz