Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.03.2019 06:16
erate the officials.FINAL MOMENTSUtah elected to kick a field goal to go up 20-13 with 2:47 left in the game despite having four Antworten

SALT LAKE CITY -- In a game between bitter rivals with both teams desperate to win, it seemed as if neither actually wanted to. Utah and BYU combined for nine turnovers Saturday as the The Holy War more closely resembled a game of hot potato with both squads struggling with ball control.Sunia Tauteoli had two interceptions as the Utah defense saved the day in a disjointed 20-19 win over BYU. The Utes have now won six straight in the series for the first time since 1964.I felt like I was just doing my job and the ball came to me, said Tauteoli, who returned an interception 41 yards for a score on the first play of the game. The game was very intense. As a defensive player, you want those opportunities to land on your shoulder. If were called on, we need to perform.The Utah defense was routinely put in bad positions as the offense committed six turnovers. Troy Williams had 194 yards passing with one touchdown and three interceptions. Starting running back Joe Williams was benched for a spell after losing a fumble in the first quarter. Utah totaled six fumbles, losing three.I told them after the game we dodged a bullet because youre not going to win many games against quality opponents turning the ball over six times, Utah coach Kyle Whittingham said. Its just not going to happen.My stomach was churning pretty good tonight. I was thinking on the sideline, `Am I getting an ulcer?But the Cougars didnt take advantage.The Utes defense dominated up front and forced three turnovers of its own. BYUs Taysom Hill threw for 176 yards and had two touchdown runs, but threw three interceptions.BYU had its best drive of the day when it needed it the most, with just minutes left in the fourth quarter, trailing by seven. Hill moved the team deep in the red zone and ran in a seven-yard touchdown with 18 seconds remaining. First-year coach Kalani Sitake decided to go for the win on a two-point conversion, but a draw up the middle by Hill was stuffed.If you had told me theyd turn it over six times and win the game, I would have said you were crazy, Hill said.THE TAKEAWAYBYU: The BYU defense showed its opening-week effort against Arizona wasnt a fluke. Utah shot itself in the foot plenty, but the Cougars covered well in the secondary and took advantage of turnover opportunities. The offense, however, remains a work in progress after managing 328 yards and reaching the red zone just twice.A lot of great things happened in this game, Sitake said. I was really proud of our guys. Just didnt get the victory. We cant just squash everything that was positive.UTAH: Utah is likely in the market for a new starting running back after Joe Williams lost a fumble on the Utes second possession of the game. He also fumbled in the season opener and had ball control issues last year. Utah survived its rival, but the offensive struggles and turnover issues will be a concern as Troy Williams took a step backward.My brothers have my back, Williams said. It was a tough game out there. It wasnt my best game, but it happens. Its football.I was just struggling. It was one of those games, honestly. It just wasnt going my way tonight.UP NEXTBYU: The Cougars continue one of the most challenging starts in all of college football with a home game against UCLA. They opened the season with Arizona and Utah.UTAH: The Utes travel to San Jose State for their final nonconference game of the regular season.EJECTEDBYU had two safeties ejected on back-to-back plays in the third quarter after being flagged for targeting. Both were questionable calls. Sitake drew and unsportsmanlike conduct flag after Kai Nacua was the first to be ejected, storming past the numbers on the field to berate the officials.FINAL MOMENTSUtah elected to kick a field goal to go up 20-13 with 2:47 left in the game despite having fourth-and-1 from the BYU seven-yard line. Whittingham said he trusted his defense to hold. On the opposite end, Sitake said he planned to go for the two-point conversion from the beginning of the final drive.SPECIAL GUEST: Milwaukee Bucks forward Jabari Parker was on the BYU sideline tossing a football around before the game. Parker is Mormon and was heavily recruited by BYU before playing one season for Duke and being selected No. 2 overall in the 2014 NBA draft.QUOTABLEIt was a little frustrating at first, Utah defensive lineman Hunter Dimick said. But its like our coaches always say, adversity is going to hit sooner or later. We rallied around Troy and he made some big plays in the end for us. It never got too angry one side or the other, we just kind of banded together. Houston Astros Jerseys . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Gerrit Cole Jersey . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. http://www.astrosteamproshop.com/Astros-Alex-Bregman-Kids-Jersey/ .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Nolan Ryan Jersey . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Andy Pettitte Jersey ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. TAMPA, Fla. -- Jameis Winston can no longer ignore the reality of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers being in the thick of a race for their first playoff berth in nearly a decade.The second-year quarterback routinely shrugs off questions about the young teams growing playoff prospects, although he concedes thats becoming increasingly more difficult.Its in my mind, Winston said after Sundays 16-11 victory over Drew Brees and the sputtering New Orleans Saints extended the teams longest winning streak in 14 years to five games.But going 1-0 (each week) is very important to us as a team, the 2013 Heisman Trophy winning added. Were really not trying to look forward. Weve got to keep winning. ... As long as we keep getting Ws, the playoffs are going to be there.Winston failed to throw a touchdown pass for the first time as a pro, but still outplayed Brees by doing what hes done well during Tampa Bays surge: minimize mistakes.The Bucs (8-5) intercepted the New Orleans star three times while holding him without a TD pass for the first time since Brees signed with the Saints as a free agent in 2006.Winston, meanwhile, threw for 184 yards without an interception. The first overall pick from last years draft had thrown at least one TD pass in 28 consecutive games to begin his career.I love wins, Ill tell you that, the smiling 22-year-old said. Touchdowns dont mean much unless its the touchdown to win the game.Brees entered leading the NFL in completions, attempts, completion percentage, passing yards and TD passes, but failed to throw for a touchdown for the second straight week, the first time hes done that in consecutive games since 2009.Nevertheless, the Saints quarterback went over 4,000 yards for a league-record 11th consecutive season, finishing 25 of 41 for 257 yards and three interceptions.Brees was also intercepted three times during a 15-point loss to Detroit the previous week.The Saints (5-8) were hoping to tighten the NFC South standings , but instead dropped three games behind division co-leaders Atlanta and Tampa Bay with three to play.Coacch Sean Payton expects his team to regroup and finish strong, not merely play out the string.dddddddddddd.Its one of the challenging things that we do, Payton said. Theyll handle it the right way.Some takeaways from the Bucs beating the Saints for only the second time in the last 10 meetings between the division rivals:LETS GO FOR SIXThe Bucs have won five straight for the first time since 2002, the season they went on to win their only Super Bowl. The surge has them in contention for their first playoff berth since 2007. Tampa Bay hasnt won six in a row since 1999, when the team rebounded from a slow start to win eight of nine down the stretch to finish 11-5.PUNTING PROWESSTampa Bays Bryan Anger averaged 46.3 yards on four punts, including a pair during the closing minutes that were downed at the New Orleans 1 and 3. Not only the punts, but the coverage, Koetter said. Those two red-zone punts at the end, those two flip-flops that he nailed, those are huge.MISSED OPPORTUNITIESThe Saints had three turnovers, were 4 for 13 (31 percent) in third-down efficiency and settled for field goals on both of their drives inside Tampa Bays 20. Too many third-and-long situations, and it ended up costing us, Payton said. The Saints also hurt themselves with 13 accepted penalties for 104 yards, including a false start on second-and-1 from the Bucs 1 that cost them a chance to get in the end zone just before halftime.STILL GOING STRONGBrees, 37, is in his 11th season with New Orleans and has thrown for more than 4,000 yards every year since joining the team. He reached the plateau again on a completion to Brandon Coleman late in the first half and has 4,107 passing yards through 13 games. Winston is closing in on his second straight 4,000-yard season for the Bucs, who only have one other 4,000-yard season in team history (Josh Freeman 2012).---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz