Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.03.2019 06:16
umps, apparently.Before a single pitch was thrown in the NL Division Series between the Washington Nationals and Los Angeles Dod Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Never too early to start workin the umps, apparently.Before a single pitch was thrown in the NL Division Series between the Washington Nationals and Los Angeles Dodgers, managers Dusty Baker and Dave Roberts stirred things up a bit Friday with some balk talk -- indicating they might try to plant a seed with the umpires about opposing pitchers windups with men on base.It all began hours before Game 1, when out of the blue, Nationals skipper Baker raised the notion that Dodgers starter Clayton Kershaw might be doing something he shouldnt when there are runners aboard.Quite frankly, Im hoping that ... we get some baserunners, and the umpires might call a balk or two on him, because he kind of rolls through the set position, which they dont call. But I heard that really upsets him if they do call one, Baker said with a grin. So Im hoping that they call maybe a couple of them.Asked whether he would lobby the umpires before Kershaw pitched Friday, Baker said he wouldnt -- but his first base coach, Davey Lopes, would.Davey always alerts the umpires, said Baker, in his 21st season as a manager in the majors.When that was relayed to Roberts, the Dodgers rookie manager, he smiled and offered this initial response: I didnt know Dusty wanted to play that game.Roberts continued: Its a little gamesmanship. Clayton has been around a long time. His moves been the same. I think hes been called for a balk a couple times.Turning his attention to some Nationals pitchers, Roberts said, Yeah, you know what? Theres a couple guys that I might put a bug in the umpires ears (about), as well.He then referenced Game 3 starter Gio Gonzalez, closer Mark Melancon and relievers Shawn Kelley and Marc Rzepczynski.So does it work when managers try to get a message to umpires before a game?Well, I think Dusty is going to try, Roberts said. Yeah, it does, and I think that theres a little bit of banter with ... home plate umpires. But I think that you might see it from both sides of the dugout this series.---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich Cheap Nike Shoes China Free Shipping . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Discount Nike Shoes Website . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. http://www.discountshoesnike.com/ . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Discount Nike Shoes Online . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Nike Shoes Wholesale Free Shipping . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. DENVER -- The Denver Nuggets traded forward Joffrey Lauvergne to the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday for two second-round draft picks in 2017.Lauvergne, a native of France, appeared in 83 games for the Nuggets, including 16 starts, averaging 6.7 points and 4.4 rebounds. He was the 55th pick in the 2013 NBA draft and made his deebut for Denver late in the 2014-15 season.ddddddddddddDenver will receive Oklahoma Citys 2017 second-round pick and Memphiss 2017 second-round pick, which Oklahoma City acquired in a previous trade. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz