Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
hongwei28 Offline

06.03.2019 03:35
Cheap Stefon Diggs Jersey Antworten

It’s time to take our weekly look back at the Minnesota Vikings and their opponent for the upcoming week. On Sunday http://www.vikingscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-eric-kendricks-jersey , the Vikings will have their third road game in four weeks against the New York Jets, who will be hosting their third straight home game.These two non-conference opponents have both been around for quite a while, but they haven’t faced each other many times over the years. This will be only the 11th matchup between the two teams. Before the current scheduling formula ensured that no teams would go more than three seasons without playing each other in the regular season, the Vikings and Jets once went almost twelve full years between games. As you’ll see, the small sample size has been largely in favor of one team.As always, all numbers are brought to you by the invaluable Pro Football Reference.Games between the Vikings and the Jets: 10 (all in the regular season)All-time record: Jets, 8-2Total Vikings points scored, head-to-head: 172 (17.2 points/game)Total Jets points scored, head-to-head: 250 (25.0 points/game)Longest Vikings winning streak vs Jets: 1, twiceLongest Jets winning streak vs Vikings: 7, 15 October 1979 to 11 October 2010Most recent Vikings road win in series: NeverMost recent Jets home win in series: 11 October 2010 (final score 29-20)Biggest Vikings road win in series: NeverBiggest Jets home win in series: 28 points, 26 December 1982 (final score 42-14)Current streak: Vikings Cheap Ben Gedeon Jersey , 1 winThe Vikings are attempting to do something they have never done in the history of their franchise on Sunday: beat the Jets on the road. They have failed in their five previous visits to New York and New Jersey. (The two meetings in the 1970’s were at Shea Stadium, before the Jets and Giants both shared Giants Stadium and then MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ.)The last game the Vikings played in New York didn’t have the result they wanted, but it was still incredibly memorable. Brett Favre threw his 500th career touchdown pass to Randy Moss late in the third quarter for Minnesota’s first points of the night.Favre would throw two more touchdowns in the fourth quarter to Percy Harvin to get the Vikings within two points late, but his last touchdown of the game was a pick-six to Dwight Lowery that sealed the game for the Jets.The last game between these two teams took place at TCF Bank Stadium in 2014. That one was pretty memorable in its own right. Percy Harvin scored a touchdown in that one too, except this time he was playing for the opponents. The back-and-forth affair went to overtime knotted at 24-24. After the Vikings forced a punt on New York’s opening drive of the extra stanza, rookie quarterback Teddy Bridgewater found Jarius Wright on a quick out. And that was the ballgame.You might recognize that #91 in white and green that was in pursuit of Wright before he pulled away down the sideline: none other than current Vikings defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson. He sacked Bridgewater for a safety in the first quarter of that game, giving the Jets their first points of the day. This will be Richardson’s first game against the team that drafted him with the 13th overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.There’s your brief look back at the relatively brief history between the Vikings and Jets. We’ll see whether the Vikings can win their third game in a row and their first game ever over the Jets in enemy territory. For Dalvin Cook and the Minnesota Vikings, the final stage in the comeback has been completed.Eleven months after reconstructive surgery on his left knee , Cook finished a regular season game without any setbacks. In case there were any questions about whether the Vikings would seek to ease him back into action, well, he was on the field for 80 percent of the snaps in the season opener."A lot of stuff to work on Sheldon Richardson Jersey , a lot of stuff to get done in practice, but it was definitely a good start," said Cook, who had 16 carries for 40 yards and caught six passes for 55 yards in Minnesota's 24-16 victory over San Francisco and said he felt "great" afterward.Drafted in the second round out of Florida State last year, Cook immediately elevated the offense with 444 total yards and two touchdowns before tearing his ACL in the fourth game of his rookie season. The quintessential modern running back who can contribute in the passing game as effectively as in the rushing attack, Cook's ability to turn short throws by Kirk Cousins into first downs and longer will be integral to the scheme under new offensive coordinator John DeFilippo."Anytime we can get him in space, I think that's a good thing," coach Mike Zimmer said Monday.Cook appeared every bit as agile against the 49ers as he was before his injury. On the first play of the second quarter, he showed a block before releasing into a pattern to catch a short pass and beat the linebacker to the edge for 17 yards on third-and-3 during the first touchdown drive for the Vikings. Cook began the next possession by making two defenders miss during a 15-yard reception that started in the flat at the line of scrimmage."I just heard so many things about how dynamic of a player he is, and until you really get out here in a real game it's hard to truly tell," Cousins said. "I saw for the first time how special he is as a running back."Even when he lost a fumble , Cook produced a highlight clip. He powered his way through six 49ers defenders on a basic run up the middle in the second quarter Cheap Stefon Diggs Jersey , before a diving tackle by linebacker Fred Warner forced the ball out at the end of a 15-yard gain."Sometimes there wasn't anything there, but he ran hard," Zimmer said. "The one ball he fumbled, that was going to be a great run."Cook had his uncle, Anthony Jones, on his mind during the game after the Florida International running back was wounded in a drive-by shooting in Miami on Thursday. Cook and Jones were raised together by Cook's grandmother."Just going out there, competing, playing my heart out, that's what he wanted," Cook said.Latavius Murray had 11 rushes for 42 yards, giving the Vikings a capable complement to — and an ardent supporter of — Cook."There was nothing I had to prove. I know the type of player I can be," Cook said. "The Vikings know all the potential I've got. I just have to keep getting better every weekend http://www.vikingscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-brett-jones-jersey , keep living up to it, which I am."The sturdiness of the offensive line will be critical for Cook's ability to continue to produce the way the Vikings have envisioned. They had only seven healthy players Sunday, with center Pat Elflein and tackle/guard Aviante Collins inactive. Elflein is due back soon but wasn't cleared yet for action following offseason ankle and shoulder surgeries. Collins injured his elbow in practice last week, and Zimmer announced Monday he will be out for the rest of the year.To replace Collins, the Vikings signed guard Bryan Witzmann, who was released by Kansas City last week. Witzmann, who played in college at South Dakota State, started 13 games for the Chiefs last year. He's been with five NFL teams since 2014.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz