Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.03.2019 04:06
confidence in his states two AFL finalists, declaring one of them will win this years flag and predicting they will meet again i Antworten

NSW Premier Mike Baird is showing outrageous confidence in his states two AFL finalists, declaring one of them will win this years flag and predicting they will meet again in the grand final.The first all-Sydney AFL finals game will happen on Saturday week at ANZ Stadium with the minor premiership-winning Swans playing the fourth-placed Giants.It will be the first of three successive weekends a final will be played in Sydney.The dream is a Swans-Giants grand final, I dont think thats much of a dream anymore - I think thats going to be a reality, Premier Baird said.Ill call it here first: Ive got no doubt that one of these two teams are going to win the grand final this year.The Premier wasnt about to offend supporters of either Sydney club, saying he was a fan of both.He wasnt quite so diplomatic towards Victoria, cheekily suggesting an all-Sydney grand final should be shifted to the Harbour City.Ive already told the premier of Victoria that I look forward to a Swans-Giants grand final. Wouldnt that be sweet? Premier Baird said.The only question would have to be why on earth would you have to go to Melbourne to play it. Thats really the point.We can have it here (in Sydney).Sydney hasnt been renowned as a hotbed of Australian rules, but Premier Baird suggested that was changing and aimed another tongue-in-cheek verbal dart at Melbourne.The AFL is undoubtedly catching a light here in this great city and across the state, he said.I think were going to show those Melburnians how to play AFL (sic) over the coming weeks.NSW Minister for Sport Stuart Ayres was in an equally bullish and hyperbolic mood when it came to spruiking the significance of his states first AFL finals derby, describing it as a battle for the ages.Just get out to ANZ Stadium on September 10th and look at one of the all-time great blockbusters of AFL, Mr Ayres said. Mitch Haniger Jersey .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Dee Gordon Jersey . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. http://www.cheapmarinersjerseys.com/ .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Ben Gamel Jersey .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Edgar Martinez Jersey . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. NEW ORLEANS -- Glen Cuiellette threw four touchdown passes, including a 7-yarder to Terren Encalade that lifted Tulane to a 41-39 win over Louisiana-Lafayette in the fourth overtime on Saturday night.The Ragin Cajuns (2-2) had a chance to tie, but failed on a 2-point conversion after Anthony Jennings hit Elijah McGuire on a 22-yard scoring strike.It was Tulanes first 4OT game in program history and Louisiana-Lafayettes third 4OT contest.Cuilette was 10 of 23 for 165 yards passing, with TD strikes of 34 and 27 yards to Encalade before tossing the game-winner and then a 2-point conversion pass to Kendall Ardoin.dddddddddddd He also threw a 25-yard TD pass to Darnell Mooney.Encalade had seven catches for 103 yards for Tulane (2-2) and Andrew DiRocco kicked four field goals, including a career-long 48-yarder.Jennings threw for 240 yards and two TDs for the Ragin Cajuns and Stevie Artigue kicked a career-high four field goals. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz