Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.09.2018 01:12
ory. It was so good, in fact, that the NFL -- known as the No Fun League even then -- would never allow such a thing these days. Antworten

Twenty years after its debut, Jerry Maguire remains a movie about love, professional fulfillment and what it really means to show me the money. Football was a vehicle for a larger story, which fortunately didnt depend on an accurate depiction of the actual game on the field.In the most extensive football scene of the movie, Arizona Cardinals receiver Rod Tidwell -- played by Cuba Gooding Jr., a 28-year-old rising star -- is knocked unconscious after catching a critical touchdown pass. We wont get into why the mid-1990s Cardinals, who had one winning season between 1985 and 2007, were appearing on Monday Night Football. Nor will we make light of the treatment Tidwell receives for the head injury.In a window into the way concussions were viewed at the time, Tidwell remains on his back, clutching the football for several minutes while medical officials attempt to wake him up by clapping and calling his name. Rod? Rod! Can you hear me?Tidwell then woke up and miraculously performed the greatest post-touchdown celebration in Hollywood history. It was so good, in fact, that the NFL -- known as the No Fun League even then -- would never allow such a thing these days.Let us count the ways:1. Today, Tidwell would be penalized immediately for taking off his helmet in the end zone. Thats unsportsmanlike conduct, a violation of Rule 12, Section 3, Article 1(i) of the current rule book.2. When Tidwell kissed the football, an eager official might well have considered that a penalty as well. Rule 12, Section 3, Article 1(g) prohibits using the ball as a prop for, in this case, something he wanted to show affection toward. (Sorry, Im just the messenger!)3. After spinning the football, which I think would have been legal because he didnt do it in the direction of an opponent, Tidwell would have definitely drawn a flag for his wild, full-body spin-dance move. Rule 12, Section 3, Article 1(d) prohibits players from going to the ground during a celebration.4. Technically, Tidwell shouldnt have been penalized for jumping into the crowd at the faux Sun Devil Stadium. The Lambeau Leap exception for post-touchdown celebration would apply.5. Im going to guess that Tidwell wouldve also earned a penalty for an excessive celebration. By the time he had removed his helmet, kissed the ball, spun it, gotten jiggy with it -- Will Smiths tune of the same name dropped one year after the movie -- and lowered himself from the stands, nearly two minutes had passed. That infringes on a lot of commercial time for NFL broadcasts.Dont get me wrong. A moviemakers top priority is to provide entertainment, not realism. The NFL has been fighting that tendency for decades, and so it goes. Nike Vapormax Flyknit Moc Black . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Australia .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. http://www.airvapormaxaustralia.com/ . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Nike Air Vapormax Buy . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Nike Vapormax For Sale . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside.BARCELONA, Spain -- Canadian diver Pamela Ware couldnt bear to watch the competition with a medal on the line. The Beloeil, Que., native won bronze at the world championships after scoring 350.25 on the womens three-metre springboard Saturday. Ware settled down after hitting her third dive -- an inward 2 1/2 somersault she considers the toughest on her program -- and she went on beat her previous personal best by eight points. "These are my first world championships so they would have been memorable anyway but today was a bit of a surprise," said the 20-year-old. "I wasnt expecting a medal. But all the dives I have been having trouble with, I did them well today." Still, she couldnt watch as Italys Tania Cagnotto and teammate Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que., the only divers with a shot at medaling, did their final dives. Neither scored quite high enough, with Cagnotto taking fourth at 345.45 and Abel next with 339.75. Ware broke into a big grin when she realized she could do no worse than third, hugging her coaches and teammates. "I was shaking, obviously," Ware said. "I really didnt realize I had third until I looked at the board. But I knew I had come out of the water with a personal best, so thats really good." He Zi meanwhile claimed her second title of the world championships and kept up Chinas dominance at the diving pool. Already the one-metre champion, He leaped higher than anyone off the taller springboard, setting up powerful spins and twists that clearly stood apart from the rest of the field. The 22-year-old Chinese diver led after every round, finished with 383.40 points, and didnt even crack a smile when she climbed out of the pool after her final dive. He, it seemed, was only competing against herself. "Im very happy to win the gold," she said through a translator. "But Im not satisfied. I think I could have donne better.dddddddddddd" Chinas Wang Han held on for the silver with 356.25 ahead of Ware. The diving competition at the pool atop Montjuic, with its magnificent view of the sprawling city below, concludes Sunday with the final of mens 10-metre platform. American David Boudia, the defending Olympic champion, led after a sterling performance in the semifinals. Boudia got things rolling with a brilliant opening dive, receiving one perfect 10 and nothing lower than a 9.0 from the judges for his armstand back double somersault with 2 1/2 twists, barely leaving a ripple as he sliced through the water. He led after each of the six rounds, finishing with 534.40 points. Chinas Qiu Bo, the silver medallist behind Boudia at the London Olympics, was out front after the morning preliminaries. He only finished sixth in the semifinals after a poor start, though still good enough to easily advance to the final. Olympic bronze medallist Thomas Daley also was in the hunt, though he was limited by a triceps injury that required treatment after a shaky performance in the prelims. He looked more sure of himself in the semifinals, advancing in seventh place. The top 12 will compete in the final. Chinas He said she enjoyed diving at Montjuic, with the towering Sagrada Familia cathedral sticking out above the other rooftops in the city below. "The Sagrada Familia is a really pretty place," He said. "When you dive, it is always in the background. I would really like to go there." But all the medallists shook their heads when jokingly asked if they would like to hang around Barcelona to compete in a new world championship event. High diving begins Monday at a temporary tower -- 27 metres high for the men, 22 metres for the women -- set up along Barcelonas harbour. "Im staying on 3-metre," Ware said. "I would never have the courage to do that." Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Throwback NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz