Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.03.2019 07:27
to reach the Bucharest Open final on Saturday and take a shot at her second home title.The top-seeded Halep took more than two Antworten

BUCHAREST, Romania -- Simona Halep came from a set down to reach the Bucharest Open final on Saturday and take a shot at her second home title.The top-seeded Halep took more than two hours to see off Vania King of the United States 6-7 (3), 6-4, 6-3 for the second time this year.That set up a final between Halep and seventh-seeded Anastasija Sevastova of Latvia, who has a 3-1 record against the Romanian ranked No. 5 in the world.The pressure will be on Halep to deliver after winning the inaugural Bucharest event in 2014. She didnt play here last year.Sevastova reached her second final of the year and underlined her best season in six years.She dispatched Laura Siegemund of Germany 6-3, 6-2, and hasnt dropped a set in the clay tournament.Sevastova won her only WTA title in 2010, and didnt reach a final again until the Wimbledon warmup at Mallorca last month. Chris Kunitz Jersey .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Wholesale Lightning Jerseys .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. http://www.cheaplightningjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-jake-dotchin-jersey . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Dan Girardi Jersey . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Adidas Braydon Coburn Jersey . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Je-Vaughn Watson scored on a header in the 85th minute and the New England Revolution beat the Chicago Fire 1-0 on Saturday night.The Revolution (6-7-8) had a flurry of attempts leading up to the goal and Fire (4-10-5) goalkeeper Sean Johnson made three saves in the 2 minutes prior.But Johnson came off his line to defend Chrris Tierneys corner and failed to clear it with his outstretched hand while Watson connected and sent the header into the empty net.ddddddddddddBobby Shuttleworth earned his fifth shutout of the season for New England. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz