Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.03.2019 07:27
r, didnt lead to victories and the teams meet at TD Garden on Wednesday night.I think were at a time where as a team each person Antworten

BOSTON -- Isaiah Thomas tied his career high with 37 points for the Boston Celtics at New Orleans on Monday night.In New York, Harrison Barnes registered his fourth straight 20-point game for the Dallas Mavericks.The individual efforts, however, didnt lead to victories and the teams meet at TD Garden on Wednesday night.I think were at a time where as a team each person has to look at individually what they can do, Barnes, who won a ring with the Golden State Warriors last season, said after the Mavs, again playing without Dirk Nowitzki, lost 93-77 to the Knicks.Thomas, the Celtics little giant, put on a one-man show in the fourth quarter in New Orleans, only to have the Pelicans emerge with just their second win in 11 games.I dont feel like we played as well as we should have, Avery Bradley said after his team fell to 5-5. Even myself -- I dont feel like I came out and made shots in the second half and it hurt our team. It cant just be Isaiah; it has to be other guys that are out there making plays for each other and making shots.Nowitzki has missed the last four games for the Mavs (2-7) with an Achilles injury, joining teammates Deron Williams and Devin Harris on the sideline. He went through an extensive working in New York pre-game but just wasnt ready. It didnt sound like Wednesday would be any different.The biggest issue is just the running. Im not a big runner at this stage of my career, but I cant really go up and down yet, Nowitzki said Monday. I havent really done a full practice, so Im just not quite there yet. But the good thing is its getting better.Since sitting out last week, obviously, Im doing more and more. Weve increased the load, so Im getting closer. But unfortunately, we just couldnt pull it off tonight.Owner Mark Cuban told the Dallas Morning News: You play the hand youre dealt. I think hes really close. Hes feeling better. We just dont want to rush anything. Theres no reason to. Well wait until theyre healthy.While Dallas has been missing its aging star and two others, the Celtics have been without Al Horford (concussion, seven games) and former Mav Jae Crowder (ankle, six games). Both were close, but Crowder is out Wednesday and Horford is a possibility to return.Were trying to be as smart as we can about this, Horford said. I just want to make sure that when Im ready to go Im good to go.Thomas scored 37 Monday despite a sore middle finger on his left hand. He also had seven assists while going 13-for-29 from the floor.I just dont have the same feel I have when its not swollen, so a lot of my layups and (shots) come off my hand wrong, he said. Im just trying to slowly figure it out and adjust. Its tough, but theres no excuses, so Ill figure it out.Said coach Brad Stevens: Isaiahs super tough. He always has nicks and bruises because of the way he plays, but hes a tough guy.Thomas, who has had at least 20 points in all 10 Boston games, is eighth in the NBA with a 26.9 scoring average and is 10th with 6.6 assists. He is averaging the same number of rebounds and turnovers -- 2.8.Barnes, who signed a $94 million contract with the Mavericks, was shaky in the preseason. But he has been coming on. He has raised his scoring average to 22.3 points per game, to go along with 5.9 rebounds.The Mavericks swept the two-game season series with the Celtics for the third straight year in 2015-16 and bring a seven-game series winning streak into this game. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance Australia .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Wholesale Air Force One . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. http://www.cheapnikeairforce1australia.com/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Nike Air Force 1 Australia . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Nike Air Force 1 Australia Cheap . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. OKLAHOMA CITY -- Zach Brown scored 17 points to help Wichita State defeat Oklahoma 76-73 Saturday afternoon in the All-College Classic.Daishon Smith scored 13 points and Darral Willis added 12 for the Shockers (9-2), who won their fourth straight. Wichita State shot just 39.7 percent from the field, but they made up for it by holding Oklahoma to 30.8 percent shooting.Jordan Woodard matched a career high with 28 points, Christian James scored 15 and Rashard Odomes added 10 for the Sooners (6-3).Smith was named most outstanding player. His monster dunk over Oklahomas Kristian Doolittle gave the Shockers a 55-50 lead with 8:28 remaining.Woodard made a 3-pointer with 4 seconds left to cut the Shockers lead to a point, but Brown made two free throws at the other end to seal the win.Wichita States margin would have been larger, but the SSooners outscored the Shockers 27-17 from the free-throw line.ddddddddddddBIG PICTUREWichita State: The Shockers had already lost to Louisville and Michigan State, so beating Oklahoma, even without last years firepower, is significant.Oklahoma: The Sooners needed a good non-conference win after losing to Wisconsin on Dec. 3. They could have used this one in case they are on the bubble in March.UP NEXT:Wichita State hosts Oklahoma State on Dec. 17. The Cowboys are one of the nations highest-scoring teams and will test the Shockers.Oklahoma hosts Memphis on Dec. 17. The Sooners get another crack at a non-conference win over a big-name program.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP . ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz