Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.03.2019 07:27
the energy, the enthusiasm to grab my equipment and say, `Oh, Im going to play pickup hockey, Gretzky said Friday. I think when Antworten

WINNIPEG, Manitoba -- Wayne Gretzky will make a rare return to the ice Saturday to play alongside other former Edmonton Oilers greats against Winnipeg Jets alumni as part of the Heritage Classic weekend.I mean, I skate once a year. I just really never find the energy, the enthusiasm to grab my equipment and say, `Oh, Im going to play pickup hockey, Gretzky said Friday. I think when you play in the National Hockey League -- you play with the best players and against the best players -- its hard to go play Friday night hockey.Golf is more Gretzkys game now, and he has left his competitive drive behind him, for the most part.Its not going to change my life if I shoot 81 or 96, so I really just truly have fun now, Gretzky said.The outdoor alumni game is the second for Gretzky. He laced up for a similar Heritage Classic matchup in 2003 between former Oilers and Montreal Canadiens.Hes playing again because the game raises money for charities. Its also a chance to see some of his former teammates from the Oilers dynasty of the 1980s -- Mark Messier, Jari Kurri, Paul Coffey and more.And facing the Jets -- longtime rivals in the World Hockey Association and National Hockey League -- is special. The Oilers repeatedly pounded the Jets in the playoffs in the 1980s, but Gretzky said they were always tough opponents.The games and the series were closer than the scores would indicate, he said. We had a Hall of Fame goaltender and an almost-Hall of Hame goaltender, and those guys played really well here all the time, but those teams were evenly matched.Dale Hawerchuk, the Jets captain during the Oilers dynasty era who is leading the Jets alumni team Saturday, remembers facing a powerhouse every time the former Smythe Division rivals met.The challenge to beat the Edmonton Oilers was incredible ... and we beat them a few times, we just couldnt get through them in the playoffs, Hawerchuk said. Thats why you sign up to play this game -- to play with the best against the best, and they were definitely the best in that decade. Authentic Kylie Fitts Jersey . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. Authentic Roquan Smith Jersey . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.com/ . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Cheap Bears Jerseys . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Chicago Bears Jerseys China .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. TENNESSEE (5-5) at INDIANAPOLIS (4-5)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE -- Colts by 3 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Tennessee 4-6, Indianapolis 4-4-1SERIES RECORD -- Colts lead 30-14LAST MEETING -- Colts beat Titans 34-26, Oct. 23LAST WEEK -- Titans beat Packers 47-25; Colts had bye, beat Packers 31-26 on Nov. 6AP PRO32 RANKING -- Titans No. 16, Colts No. 24TITANS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (6), RUSH (3), PASS (21).TITANS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (17), RUSH (8), PASS (24).COLTS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (13), RUSH (23), PASS (12).COLTS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (30), RUSH (22), PASS (31).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Titans have won four of last six overall but have lost 10 straight in series since beating Colts in October 2011. ... Tennessee has scored 35 or more points in three consecutive games, first time in single season in franchise history. ... Tennessees last win at Indianapolis came Dec. 30, 2007 -- before Lucas Oil Stadium opened in 2008. ... Five wins this season match Titans total from last two seasons combined. ... QB Marcus Mariota has thrown NFL-high 17 TD passes over past six weeks. Hes totaled NFL-record four TDs in six of first 22 career games. ... 2014 league rushing champ DeMarco Murray is No. 2 in NFL with 930 yards as he chases third career 1,000-yard season. Murray needs one TD run to break tie with Earl Campbell for most consecutive games with rushing score (five) in franchise history. ... OLB Brian Orakpo has team-high nine sacks after getting two last week vs. Aaron Rodgers. He needs one sack to become first Titans player to get 10 in one season since Jurrell Casey (2013).dddddddddddd ... K Ryan Succop has made 29 consecutive field goals from less than 50 yards. ... Indianapolis will honor 10-year anniversary of 2006 Super Bowl championship with team members at halftime Sunday. ... Colts come off bye week looking for first back-to-back wins of season. Indy won Week 7 matchup when TE Jack Doyle caught 7-yard TD pass with 1:55 to go. ... Colts have allowed league-high 33 sacks. ... QB Andrew Luck is perfect 8-0 vs. Titans since entering league in 2012 and needs 261 yards to pass 1976 league MVP Bert Jones (17,653) for No. 3 on franchises career list. ... K Adam Vinatieri has extended NFL record for most consecutive field goals to 44. Vinatieri broke Mike Vanderjagts previous record (42) with two field goals at Tennessee. Vinatieri has made last nine field goals from 50 or more yards. ...RB Frank Gore will surpass Campbell, Leroy Kelly and Marshawn Lynch (74) on his next TD run. Gore needs 108 yards rushing to pass Hall of Famer Tony Dorsett for No. 8 on NFLs career list. ... Fantasy Tip: Colts have struggled to defend tight ends. Titans TE Delanie Walker had seven catches for 84 yards with one TD, all team highs, in first game vs. Indy, and had nine catches for 124 yards and another score last week vs. Packers. Easy call.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz