Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.03.2019 10:55
s released the Croatia playmakers initial five-year deal with the club.It reveals Modric was paid £3.7m during his first season Antworten

Luka Modric had a £387m buy-out clause installed in his contract when he signed for Real Madrid from Tottenham in 2012, according to documents published by Football Leaks. The controversial website, that has exposed the contracts of a number of the games stars, has released the Croatia playmakers initial five-year deal with the club.It reveals Modric was paid £3.7m during his first season in Spain, which rose subsequently to £4.4m - or £84,000-per-week. Modrics wages were just a fraction of Gareth Bales, according to the Sun Modric, who has scored 13 La Liga goals in over 100 appearances, has since signed improved terms until 2018.According to the Sun, Modrics wages were under a quarter of that earned by Gareth Bale, who followed him from Spurs to the Bernabeu in 2013 in a world-record £86m transfer.The newspaper claims Bale was paid £15m a year from his first season, and Modric even earned less that James Rodriguez, who joined from Monaco in 2014. Also See: Ronaldo hits four in Real romp WATCH: Ronaldos four-goal haul Real Madrid fixtures Bet £5 Get £20 Free Cheap Swingman Bulls Jerseys . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Wholesale Bulls Jerseys . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. http://www.cheapbullsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-wendell-carter-jr-jersey . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Cheap Bulls Jerseys . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Cheap NBA Jerseys . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. George Washingtons Maurice Joseph, who received the interim coaching tag just prior to the start of practice, says he isnt focused on trying to land the job on a permanent basis.Joseph, 31, was the surprise choice to take over the program for the current season when Mike Lonergan was fired last month after an internal investigation following allegations he verbally and emotionally abused his players.Joseph, along with fellow assistants Hajj Turner and Carmen Maciariello, interviewed for the job. Joseph played two seasons at Michigan State before transferring to Vermont, where he played his final two years for Lonergan.I never got into the habit of looking down the road, Joseph told ESPN. Maybe thats a gift and a curse. Maybe I should be thinking, Lets make the tournament, and I can get this job. But Im not. I really just want to have a good practice today.Just days after receiving the news from athletic director Patrick Nero that he would be leading the program, Joseph flew out and spent a day with Michigan State coach Tom Izzo.[Izzo] told me to be myself, Joseph said. Theres going to be advice from every angle, youve got to run this, change that -- run what you know and be yourself, dont waver from who you are or the guys will be able to see that. He said, Be yourself and teach what you know.Joseph said that despite the perception, everything has run smoothly since he was given the interim tag on Sept. 18.From outside looking in, that might be the assumption, Joseph said. Turmoil. Players from Day 1, since the day the news broke of Coach Lonergan, have been unified. Its remarkable how tightly knit they stayed.Our staff -- obviously its an awkward situation, he added. But those guys have been tremendous in terms of dealing with it. Weve all taken the approach its all haands on deck and theres no ego involved.dddddddddddd The task at hand is really to take care of our guys who have gone through some adversity, going through a major change, and focus on getting better. Theres no discussion from administration or my part in terms of the future.Joseph inherits a team that lost three starters from a group that won 28 games and claimed the NIT title.It was surprising a little bit, but once I sat down and thought about it, it made a lot of sense, leading returning scorer Tyler Cavanaugh told ESPN of Josephs selection as the interim. Hes been great -- young, positive, great energy. Hes very positive energy. Hes been really good -- drills running around the floor. Its a change. Coach Lonergan was old school. Especially for young guys, its great to have a young coach leading us. Keeping us all together has been the big thing -- for the staff and the players.Everyone really respects [Joseph], Colonials guard Jaren Sina added. Hes really brought energy, thats the one thing hes really emphasized. Been a buzz, new level of intensity and thats brought excitement. Its made for really fun practices.Joseph said he wont make wholesale changes on the court, especially coming off last years NIT championship and the success the program has had the past few years under Lonergan.In five seasons under Lonergan, the Colonials were 97-70 and went to the NCAA tournament in 2014.Well tweak some things defensively, schemes and positioning, Joseph said. Offensively, well play with a little more tempo. But other than that, we had great sets. Well put in some sets. We won the NIT. Were in a good spot in terms of being able to move forward. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz