Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.03.2019 10:55
ying kind of like Italian soccer, 1-0, good defense, and its just one goal, Lehtera said. Its enough.St. Louis has won three in Antworten

ST. LOUIS -- Jaden Schwartz had let enough chances slip by this season.Jake Allen stopped 27 shots and Schwartz scored early in the third period, leading the St. Louis Blues over the Los Angeles Kings 1-0 on Saturday night.Schwartz scored 3:43 into the third off a pass from Jori Lehtera, swiping the puck from in front past goalie Peter Budaj.Its nice seeing it go in. Ive been missing too many, Schwartz said. It was a huge play. I got it off my stick as quick as I could. I wanted to rip that one. Ive had some this year and missed.Allen got his first shutout this season and the 12th in his career.You just keep playing your game and try not to let anything faze you, Allen said. If you need a shutout, so be it, but you dont want to get too far ahead of yourself. Its just sort of one minute at a time.Schwartz got the first goal by a Blues forward in 169 minutes, 22 seconds. Vladimir Tarasenko also assisted on Schwartzs first goal of the season.Los Angeles challenged the play for offsides, but the goal was upheld.Budaj had 24 saves. He had won five straight dating to last season.I think its just sometimes good players make a good play, Budaj said about the goal. Its a nice play for them, give credit to them. Sometimes you get bounces and sometimes you dont.Before Schwartzs goal, the action was sparse in a hard-hitting game. Los Angeles had just 10 shots in each of the first two periods, and the Blues had 13 shots after two periods.This was no day at the beach for either team, this type of game, St. Louis coach Ken Hitchcock said. This was a heavy, hard, well-played hockey game.The Blues have had just one goal in five of their last six games.Were playing kind of like Italian soccer, 1-0, good defense, and its just one goal, Lehtera said. Its enough.St. Louis has won three in a row against the Kings, who entered play with a four-game winning streak -- three in overtime and one in a shootout.The Kings failed to score on five power-play opportunities. For the season, St. Louis has killed 30 of 32 power plays.Killing penalties is just work, Blues defenseman Jay Bouwmeester said. At the end of the day, your goalie is your best penalty killer and Jakes been coming up with some big saves.The Blues did not score on four chances with an extra man.Los Angeles defenseman Braden McNabb left early in the third period with an upper body injury and did not return.Game notes St. Louis defenseman Robert Bortuzzo has a lower body injury and will be evaluated in 10 days. Bortuzzo was injured early in the third period in Thursdays 2-1 shootout loss to Detroit. Bortuzzo was skating to the bench after serving a minor penalty and collided with a Red Wings player. ... This game was the only regular season meeting for the teams in St. Louis. The other two games will be played in Los Angeles. ... The Blues announced Bob Plagers No. 5 would be officially retired. Plager will join Al MacInnis, Bob Gassoff, Brian Sutter, Brett Hull, Bernie Federko and his brother, Barclay Plager, as the only players to receive the honor from the Blues. Plager was recognized during the first period. The official ceremony featuring the banner with his number raising will take place Feb. 2 when the Blues host the Toronto Maple Leafs. ... Bouwmeester skated in his 999th regular season game.UP NEXT:Los Angeles: Play at Chicago on Sunday.St. Louis: Play at the New York Rangers on Tuesday. Cheap Heat Jerseys China . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Justise Winslow Jersey . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. http://www.cheapheatjerseys.com/ . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Chris Bosh Jersey . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Derrick Jones Jr. Jersey . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique.DETROIT -- The Detroit Tigers are rolling, reaching 16 games over .500 for the first time this year, and yet they couldnt truly celebrate their 11-1 rout of the Washington Nationals on Wednesday. Miguel Cabrera was out of the lineup, and Jhonny Peralta was possibly in it for the last time for a long time. Alex Avila and Torii Hunter hit homers in a five-run second inning and Detroit scored five more runs in the fourth inning, getting a relatively strong outing from Justin Verlander after his shaky start. The AL Central-leading Tigers took the two-game series, have won five straight and nine of 10. Detroits superstar, though, is ailing again and its All-Star shortstop faces a possible suspension. "I feel better," Cabrera said after missing the game with a strained lower abdomen. "Hopefully, we can get out of way this quick and try to be 100 per cent Friday." After a day off Thursday, the Tigers open a series against the Chicago White Sox and might not have Peralta in the lineup. He doubled in a game that might be his last until late September because hes among the players linked to the Biogenesis case. Peralta said he shouldnt be on the dubious list. "Its wrong," he said. "But whatever happens, I need to fight and try to move on." Before and after the game, Peralta insisted he did not know whether Major League Baseball planned to suspend him. "I dont feel nervous," he said. "But yeah, I worry a little bit because I want to play every day here, and I love to be here in Detroit." If Peralta is suspended 50 games for first offence under baseballs drug program, he would lose $1,639,344 of his $6 million salary. Barring rescheduled games, he would not be eligible to play until Sept. 24, leaving him with just five games of the regular season. He would be eligible Sept. 14 for an injury rehab assignment -- if any of Detroits minor league teams remain in their playoffs. Peralta is batting .307 with 10 homers, 53 RBIs and a team-high 29 RBIs in 101 of the teams 106 games. "Hes very important to this team," Verlander said. "Hes obviously had an All-Star-caliber season, and hes gone out there and played just about every game at shortstop. "You lose a guy like that, thats tough. But I cant comment on how it would go to lose him because I dont know what the possibilities are." Tigers ggeneral manager Dave Dombrowski said the team protected itself against a possible suspension by acquiring slick-fielding infielder Jose Iglesias from Boston in a three-team trade Tuesday night.dddddddddddd "If it were a 15-day thing, like a typical injury, I think we could have comfortably dealt with it with the players we already have," Dombrowski said. "But when you start to talk about 50 days and a possible playoff run, we feel better going ahead with Jose." Verlander (11-8) shook off a rough start by giving up only one run, four hits and a season-high matching five walks while striking out six over six innings. "My stuff was pretty good, but I was obviously erratic," he said. Gio Gonzalez (7-4) gave up 10 runs -- one short of his career high -- and 11 hits -- the most of his career -- over 3 1-3 innings. He entered the game with 4-0 record and a 2.06 ERA in his 10 starts, in which he allowed three or fewer runs, since his last loss on May 27. "In three months, youre going to run into a hiccup," Gonzalez said. "It just happened to be against a good team." Nationals manager Davey Johnson said Bryce Harper didnt finish the game because of a hip spasm. "I think hes going to be all right," Johnson said. Harper, though, was fuming about the fortunes of the Nationals, who have lost nine of 13 games since the All-Star break to create a double-digit deficit behind the NL East-leading Atlanta Braves. "You got to play with heart," Harper said. "You got to play as a family. Everybodys got to want it, starting with the manager on down -- everybody. Everybody wants to win this and keep going. We need to get going and play better, hit better, have better ABs in certain situations and pitch better also. Its just something we need to do. "We play the Braves nine games. This aint over. I really dont think its over. We just got to keep going, keep grinding and turn into the family that we were last year." NOTES: Nationals pitching coach Steve McCatty, a Detroit native, has been released from a hospital after being treated for an irregular heartbeat and high blood pressure and is expected to rejoin the team Monday. ... Hunter was 4-for-5 with two doubles, two runs and three RBIs. ... Nationals OF Jayson Werth had a sacrifice fly in the first, driving in the only run for his team. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz