Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.03.2019 16:03
hardson has been disciplined by the team for making a profanity-laced Snapchat video in the locker room two hours before losing Antworten

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets defensive end Sheldon Richardson has been disciplined by the team for making a profanity-laced Snapchat video in the locker room two hours before losing to the Miami Dolphins last Saturday night.Coach Todd Bowles, who called Richardsons actions detrimental to the team, met Tuesday morning with Richardson. He refused to divulge details of the punishment, saying he wants to keep it in-house. Bowles, however, did say, The discipline has been taken care of.Richardson said Bowles didnt mention anything about being benched Saturday against the New England Patriots, leading him to believe his playing time wont be affected.When asked whether he was fined, Richardson said, No need to go into that. Its in-house.Richardson, who spewed three expletives and made a derogatory comment about women in the seven-second video, said it was meant to be a private conversation with a friend. He said he never thought it would go public.By Sunday morning, it was all over the internet.Do I regret it? It getting out, thats about it, Richardson told reporters at his locker. I dont regret saying it. I was having fun with a friend. I mean, yall have sent videos inappropriately to yall friends, too.I just play football, at the end of the day. I have fun. I sit back and relax and crack jokes and talk about stuff like that to people. Thats how I deal with my friendships and stuff like that. Thats just how it is.Richardson used teammate Rontez Miles Snapchat account to make the video. In fact, Miles can be seen in the background. Richardson apparently was referring to Miles in the video when he said, Dont f--- this guy.Miles, too, was summoned to Bowles office, but he apparently wasnt disciplined.Bowles described it as a social-media gaffe, adding:We dont condone what he did. He didnt go out and rob a bank, he didnt shoot anybody. He used two foul words on Snapchat. In the day of Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, anything you say in the line of the business were in is detrimental to the team.We dont condone it. We dont want it. It was a mistake on his part. He understands that. He was remorseful. We handled it internally. Thats the best I can give you.This wasnt Richardsons first transgression.Earlier in the season, he was benched for a quarter for violating team rules (late for a team meeting). He also has served two NFL suspensions -- a four-game marijuana violation at the start of the 2015 season and a one-game personal-conduct violation at the beginning of the current season.The latter suspension stemmed from a July 2015 arrest in which he was clocked at 143 mph while trying to elude police in suburban St. Louis. He wound up pleading guilty to resisting arrest.Bowles said its unfair to lump the incidents together to paint a picture of Richardson.The other situations were police related, he said. This was just immature. It was a big mistake on his part. We move on.The Jets tried to trade Richardson, a former first-round pick, before the Nov. 1 deadline. They had talks with the Dallas Cowboys, reportedly asking for a first-round pick in return. Its likely they will re-visit trade talks in the offseason.When asked whether Bowles was upset and disappointed by the video, Richardson said, Both. He knows me, so he knows I didnt mean no harm by it. I would never say that publicly.He said Bowles understood that he likes to be loose and have fun before games, but the coach also warned him to be more careful because hes tired of repeating himself.In 13 games, Richardson has only 1 1/2 sacks -- a career low. Mark Stone Jersey . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Clarke MacArthur Jersey . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. http://www.cheapsenatorsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-mike-condon-jersey . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Tom Pyatt Jersey . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. Fredrik Claesson Jersey . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead.BOSTON -- Extra rest helped Jon Lester slow down the Tampa Bay surge that nearly knocked Boston out of first place. After his start was pushed back two days, Lester matched his season high with eight strikeouts and overcame homers by Wil Myers and Evan Longoria as the Red Sox won 6-2 on Tuesday night and moved 1 1/2 games ahead of the Rays in the AL East. This game was more important than some others for Lester, who had struggled after a sensational opening month. "You never want to diminish any start," Boston manager John Farrell said, "but, again, where we are in the standings, where they are (and) knowing were only still in July, but this was a big game for us." The win kept the Red Sox (61-41) atop the division for the 58th consecutive day and moved them within eight victories of their total from last season. "Anytime you play somebody in your division, its more than just a regular-season game," Lester said, "whether it be the first part of the year or last part of the year. Its always big to beat somebody in your division, whether theyre half a game back or 20. It doesnt matter. If you continually beat the people in your division, youre going to have a good season." Lester (9-6) had been scheduled to make his first start after the All-Star break on Sunday. But that was delayed for two days to give him nine days of rest. "He was strong," Farrell said. "It seems like the added rest did him some good." The loss ended the Rays six-game winning streak and was just their third in 21 games, a surge that began when they were in fourth place, trailing the Red Sox by seven games. "Weve been playing pretty darned good and I am not going to be negative or critical about our group at all. We got outpitched a little bit," Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon said. "Lester was a strike-thrower tonight." Boston is 3-4 since its four-game winning streak. Lester gave up two runs and seven hits with no walks in 6 1-3 innings. He is 3-6 with a 5.97 ERA since starting the season 6-0 with a 2.72 ERA. Four Red Sox pitchers combined for 13 strikeouts. Roberto Hernandez (5-11) allowed three runs in five innings and tied R.A. Dickey for the second-most losses in the AL. But it was the 28th time in Tampa Bays last 31 games that its starter gave up three runs or fewer. "He kept us in the game and gave us a solid chance to win,&quuot; Maddon said.dddddddddddd Boston led 3-2 before scoring three runs in the eighth on an RBI single by Stephen Drew and a two-run single by Jose Iglesias. Myers fifth homer of the season on the first pitch of the second inning cleared the left-field wall and gave the Rays a 1-0 lead. "That was pretty cool, especially to be able to hit it over The Monster," Myers said. "I got a good pitch and just ended up taking advantage of it." The Red Sox tied it in the bottom half on a run-scoring single by Mike Carp. They went ahead 2-1 in the third on a double steal. Shane Victorino led off with a double and went to third on a flyout by Daniel Nava. Dustin Pedroia was hit by a pitch and then stole second as catcher Jose Molina threw down and Victorino scored. The Red Sox had left runners at third base in three straight innings before Pedroia gave them a 3-1 lead with a sacrifice fly in the fifth. The Rays got another leadoff homer off Lester in the sixth when Longoria hit his 21st on the second pitch, cutting the lead to 3-2. "Those leadoff home runs like that can turn into big innings if you let them," Lester said. "I was able to settle back down and get some outs after that." And the Red Sox remained in first place. "It was a very big performance" by Lester, Victorino said. "You needed something like that, especially (against) a team thats been playing very well." NOTES: Myers missed the previous two games with a sore left wrist. He is 16 for 32 in his last eight games. ... Rays 1B James Loneys single in the second was the 1,000th hit of his career. ... Pedroia was the only Red Sox batter who went hitless. ... Boston is 10-4 against Tampa Bay and has clinched the 19-game season series. The last time the Red Sox won the season series over the Rays was 2007. ... Alex Torres pitched two scoreless innings and has allowed one run in 30 1-3 innings for the Rays. ... David Price (4-5) pitches for the Rays against Felix Doubront (7-3) in the third game of the four-game series. ... Rays RHP Alex Cobb threw only two pitches in his first rehab start for Class-A Charlotte against Dunedin. Cobb, sidelined since he was hit in the head by a line drive, was removed as a precaution due to a blister on his right index finger. ... Boston CF Jacoby Ellsbury got the night off. He leads the majors with a .370 batting average since May 26. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz