Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.03.2019 16:03
The driver of car 11 failed to reduce his speed significantly and be prepared to change direction or stop as required under Art Antworten

MARINA BAY, Singapore -- Sergio Perez will drop eight places on the Singapore Grand Prix grid after being penalised for two separate yellow flag infringements on the same qualifying lap.Perez set his fastest time in Q2 while double-waved yellow flags were being flown at Turn 10 for Romain Grosjeans accident and overtook Esteban Gutierrez into Turn 16 while single-waved yellow flags were being flown for Jenson Buttons accident. He was penalised for both incidents, culminating in an eight-place grid drop -- that leaves him 18th on the grid -- and also three penalty points on his super licence.Regarding the Turn 10 incident, the stewards statement read: The driver of car 11 failed to reduce his speed significantly and be prepared to change direction or stop as required under Article 2.4.5.1 (b) when double yellow flags were being waved at both Turns 9 and 10.The Stewards took into consideration the fact that the driver had two corners in which to slow down significantly and failed to do so and both of which were blind corners (including one where the accident had taken place and where the damaged car was still in the barriers) and where the driver would not have known if the track had a hazard wholly or partly blocking the track and/or marshals working on or beside the track.As for the second incident, the stewards statement added: Car 11 overtook car 21 whilst yellow flags were displayed. Charles Oakley Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Allan Houston Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapknicksjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-troy-williams-jersey . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Cheap Knicks Jerseys Authentic . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Lance Thomas Jersey . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Janoris Jenkins is humble enough and smart enough not to call himself the best cornerback in the NFL.So let Los Angeles Rams coach Jeff Fisher speak for the former free agent whom the New York Giants signed in the offseason to a five-year, $62.5 million contract.In discussing Sundays game between the Giants (3-3) and Rams (3-3) in London, Fisher was glowing when asked about Jenkins, who played his first four seasons with Fisher in St. Louis.Fisher wanted Jenkins back with the Rams this season, but it seemed the team could not match the Giants offer, which included a $10 million signing bonus and a $28 million guarantee.He played really well for us. He overcame a couple of injury things, Fisher said. Im just saying to reiterate, but I think youd be hard pressed to find a corner in this league whos playing better than he is.When asked to man up and cover, hes a shutdown corner. When asked to match up with the top receivers, he does it, he plays both sides. When asked to be patient and play zone and play within the scheme, he does it. Im happy for him, but not happy for us.Jenkins has not only played well for the Giants, he has been indispensable because of injuries to first-round draft pick Eli Apple and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.Apple has been inactive in two of the past three games with hamstring and groin injuries, while Rodgers-Cromartie missed the Minnesota game with a groin injury and has gutted his way through the past two games against Green Bay and Baltimore.Jenkins has the Giants only two interceptions this season, and he played the shutdown role on Dez Bryant in the season-opening winn against Dallas.dddddddddddd.I am just playing football and doing what I do, Jenkins said after practice Wednesday when asked about Fishers comments. That is a nice compliment, but I am just going to stay focused and continue to play football.Jenkins said he lets other people worry about where he ranks among cornerbacks.I think I have played good. I can play better, he said. Nothing major, but just keep improving every week.If Jenkins is asked to match up on Sunday, he will probably cover Kenny Britt. The former Rutgers receiver ranks fifth in the NFC with 492 yards receiving. He has 30 catches and two touchdowns.Kenny, he is physical, he is big, he is going to give you a lot of pushing and shoving, but we just have to go out there and play football, Jenkins said.Giants receiver Victor Cruz said Jenkins has a knack for understanding routes and playing the ball well.He understands the ball in the air, he really can play it while it is in the air, whether it is a breakup or an interception, he knows how to close that gap, Cruz said.He has that speed to close that gap and get to the football. I am happy that he is on our team, happy he is making plays and doing some really great things.Fisher remembers walking into a defensive meeting with the Rams and always seeing Jenkins in the front row.Hes a student, he studies, he competes, quietly, Fisher said. Hes got great ball skills and hes playing really well.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz