Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.09.2018 01:26
as Albanys 12-man roster saw action with 10 players scoring and six of them reaching double figures in points.The Dragons posted Antworten

ALBANY, N.Y. -- Mike Rowley scored 16 points and grabbed five boards and David Nichols added 15 points on 7-for-10 shooting to lead Albany past NCAA Division III-member SUNY Oneonta 97-56 Wednesday night.The duo combined to shoot 13 for 19 from the floor as Albanys 12-man roster saw action with 10 players scoring and six of them reaching double figures in points.The Dragons posted their only and brief lead when Mikey McElroys 3 put SUNY Oneonta up a point less than 1:30 into the contest.After a pair of Rowley free throws that made it 25-18 with midway through the first half, Albany (2-1) pulled away on a 28-8 run before halftime and were never threatened after halftime.McElroy led the Dragons with 16 points, shooting 5 for 13 from the floor.The Great Danes had a 69-31 rebounding advantage, collecting 25 on the offensive end. Stephen Gostkowski Jersey . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. David Andrews Jersey . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. http://www.patriotsauthenticshop.com/Patriots-Andre-Tippett-Draft-Jersey/ . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. Sony Michel Jersey . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. James Harrison Jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. LOS ANGELES -- Corey Seager gave the Dodgers quite a scare Wednesday in a 6-2 loss to the Phillies when he was hit by a pitch in the right wrist area and fell back in obvious pain.Fortunately for the Dodgers, Seager is expected to be OK. He has a bruised arm and will have X-rays as a precautionary measure.It hurt, Seager said. You dont ever really want to get hit. It hurt.Seager was hit by Elvis Araujos pitch in the sixth inning. Seager went down was attended to by a trainer, but stayed in the game. He doubled in his next at-bat, a shot to center in the eighth.Dodgers manager Dave Roberts was asked about his heart rate when he saw Seager go down.Not good, Roberts said. Thats as quick as Ive come out of the dugout in a long time. Im happy to see he was fine.Seager was 2 for 3 with a double. The Dodgers were rolling with Scott Kazmir on the mound, but the Phillies got to the bullpen to avoid a series sweep. Freddy Galvis hit a three-run home run in the seventh inning, and Ryan Howard had a bases-cleaning pinch double in the ninth against Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen, who was pitching to get in work even though the Dodgers trailed by one run.That was a situation where in talking to Kenley before the game, he really wanted to pitch regardless, Roberts said. Two days off and with the off day (Thursday), he wanted to pitch. In that situation, you get him work and also to keep them within one. I felt good about it.Jansen didnt want to give the ball up when Roberts went out to get him in the ninth.Hes a closer. He feels thats his inning and understandably so. For me, after giving up that double to Howard and throwing 26 pitches, I felt theres a certain point where theres not really much benefit ... You have him ready for Friday.Araujo (2-1) pitched one inning for the victory.Kazmir (9-6) struck out six and allowed four hits. He left after 100 pitches with two runners on and no outs in the seventh inning. The Dodgers bullpen wasted his quality start.I was able to make pitches when I needed to and had the changeup today, Kazmir said. That was good. Its a tough one. We wanted tto pull this one out and have a good off day.ddddddddddddn the seventh, Carlos Ruiz singled to left and Jimmy Paredes was walked on four pitches. Roberts opted to go to the bullpen. Grant Dayton struck out Tyler Goeddel, then gave up the home run to Galvis.If you look at what happened, it was a broken-bat hit and a couple of close pitches for a walk, Kazmir said. Still felt great out there, even late in the game like that.In the sixth inning, Seager and the newly acquired Josh Reddick botched a double-steal attempt. Reddick took responsibility for the miscue.It was supposed to be the patented double steal, and its been a long time since Ive attempted one of those, said Reddick, acquired from Oakland. It was kind of uncomfortable for me, but Ive got to make an adjustment and be better at that. Once I see him throw the ball to second Ive got to be able to go. Its a matter of learning and adapting and adjusting to that kind of play. Ill get my work in on it, and I wont make that mistake again.REDDICK UPDATEReddick is 5 for 32 with the Dodgers since being acquired from Oakland.Before the game, Roberts said about Reddicks slow offensive start: I have seen him as a very productive player for a long time. I think you can see the body language a little bit when you hit a ball hard, and it gets caught in left-center field or you square a ball up and the second baseman is there. Maybe a little bit of over-swinging, but hell be fine.UP NEXTPhillies: On Friday, RHP Jake Thompson (0-1, 12.46) will make his second major league start in a home series with the Colorado Rockies. In his debut last Saturday, Thompson allowed six runs in 4 1/3 innings against the San Diego Padres.Dodgers: RHP Ross Stripling (3-3, 3.79) will make his second straight start Friday in place of Bud Norris, who is on the 15-day DL with a back strain. He threw five scoreless innings against Boston on Saturday. Prior to that, the rookie right-hander hadnt started a game since May 19. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Stitched Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys 2019 Black China NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz