Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.09.2018 01:27
the Armed Forces Classic.Putting the ball in (Allens) hands in that situation was I think the smart move, and he did a great job Antworten

HONOLULU -- Arizona coach Sean Miller came up with perfect ending for his Wildcats.Kadeem Allen took the ball the length of the court and scored with 1.3 seconds left and the 10th-ranked Wildcats beat No. 12 Michigan State 65-63 on Friday night in the Armed Forces Classic.Putting the ball in (Allens) hands in that situation was I think the smart move, and he did a great job finishing, Miller said.The Wildcats fell behind by double figures early.We just got off to a terrible start, but a lot of times when youre not at home and you get off to a slow start, Miller said. You dont necessarily put it behind you, but we did and I credit our team for being able to do that.Kobi Simmons led the Wildcats in the season opener for both teams with 18 points while Lauri Markkanen scored 13 points and grabbed six rebounds. Allen finished with 10 points.Simmons stepped up big time, first half he really carried the team on his back. Allen said. We fed off his energy and just played basketball.I feel like you have to have confidence when you step on the floor, Simmons said. My teammates know what we need to do, and I came in and just sparked the movement.The Wildcats won despite playing without guard Allonzo Trier, who is out for unspecified reasons. Trier was Arizonas third-leading scorer last season at 14.8 points per game.Michigan State freshman Miles Bridges wowed the crowd with some impressive dunks and he finished with 21 points and seven rebounds.The turnovers were ridiculous, Michigan State coach Tom Izzo said. We competed on the boards. We actually did a hell of a job on the boards considering we couldnt give anybody a rest because of the foul trouble we were in. That really hurt us in the first half when we were playing exceptionally well. I thought they turned up the heat, they did a pretty good job, but the mistakes we made were freshman errors and the layups we missed, you cant do that against good teams and win.Izzo took some of the blame for the opening loss.If I look at it big picture, I thought we outplayed them more than they outplayed us and I love their team. I think they have a good team, he said. To compete like we did, theres a positive in that but weve got a long way to go at executing down the stretch. And thats my fault. Just trouble adjusting to the lineups, I have to do a better job.The Wildcats are also missing redshirt freshman Ray Smith, who tore his right ACL for the second straight year during an exhibition game against College of Idaho. The torn ACL was Smiths third in three years, leading him to end his basketball career.Michigan State announced last month that forward Ben Carter, a graduate transfer from UNLV, needed knee surgery that will keep him out an extended period, after he was hurt while defending a shot.BIG PICTUREARIZONA: Michigan State was the Wildcats highest-ranked season-opening opponent since 2001-02 when they opened against No. 2 Maryland. Expect the Wildcats to compete for the Pac-12 title and a potential deep run in the NCAA Tournament. How long Trier is out will play a big role early in the season.MICHIGAN STATE: This was the first of several big tests in November. The Spartans will face second-ranked Kentucky, No. 1 Duke and potentially, No. 13 Louisville later this month. They have never faced three top 15 opponents in November and have never played four top 15 opponents in any month during the regular season.TURNAROUNDSimmons came into the game after the Spartans took the early lead.Kobi Simmons, for a freshman, showed a lot of confidence, a lot of ability. We went into halftime and I think he had 15 of our 34 points, and thats a big reason we got back in the game. Miller said. He has a lot of talent. We watch him every day and I think the best is yet to come for him, too.UP NEXTARIZONA: Arizona faces Cal State Bakersfield on Tuesday in Tucson.MICHIGAN STATE: The Spartans will play No. 2 Kentucky at the Champions Classic in New York on Tuesday. Jose Ramirez Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Babe Ruth Jersey . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. http://www.thebravesteamshop.com/Braves-Chipper-Jones-Kids-Jersey/ . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Danny Santana Jersey . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Scott Kazmir Jersey .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. The Houston Cougars football program announced Wednesday that it plans to retire the No. 7 worn by former Cougar quarterbacks Case Keenum and David Klingler prior to the teams Oct. 29 game against the UCF Knights.Keenum set 17 NCAA records during his tenure in Houston from 2007-11, including total offense in a career (20,114 yards), career touchdown passes (155), career 300-yard passing games (39), career passing yards (19,217) and career?completions (1,546). After leaving the program as the winningest quarterback in school history, Keenum hooked on with the Houston Texans as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He made his pro debut the following year and?currently starts?for the Los Angeles Rams.Klingler played for the Cougars from 1988-91 and holds the NCAA record for passing touchdowns in a single game. On Nov. 17, 1990, the Houston native threw 11?aagainst the?Eastern Washington Eagles en route to Southwest Conference Offensive Player of the Year honors.dddddddddddd. He owns?15 NCAA records. The Cincinnati Bengals selected Klingler with the sixth overall pick in the 1992 NFL draft. He?spent four years with the Bengals and two?with the Oakland Raiders.No. 7 is the third jersey number that Houston has retired. The others?are No. 11, worn by 1989 Heisman Trophy winner Andre Ware, and No. 78, worn by 1976 Lombardi Award winner Wilson Whitley. Ware and Whitley are?members of the College Football Hall of Fame.Freshman receiver Marquez Stevenson and cornerback Patrick Rosette each currently wear No. 7, but they will switch numbers following the 2016 season.-- Nick Ostiller Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Stitched Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys 2019 Black China NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz