Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.03.2019 04:07
Do your job as best as possible, do your job like you are, and after that we are going to see.One of the few familiar sights for Antworten

MANCHESTER, England -- For a football coach widely regarded as the best in the business, there are many uncertainties shrouding Pep Guardiola as he starts his tenure at Manchester City.Can Citys squad adapt to his methods? Can he achieve the consistency in a grueling Premier League season that his Barcelona and Bayern Munich teams have had down the years? Whats it like to play a match the day after Christmas?These were some of the challenges he raised as he faced the media for the first time on Friday.Halfway through the season, I might be able to explain better, Guardiola said.The 45-year-old Spanish coach openly acknowledges his move to England -- for the first time in his career as either a player or a coach -- will be a learning experience. It will come, however, in the glaze of the toughest and most-watched league in the world.He has won 22 trophies since 2008 as coach of Barcelona (2008-12) and Bayern (2013-16), but things are unlikely to come as easy in England.Guardiola has met Sheikh Mansour, Citys Abu Dhabi-based owner, three times since being hired but hes been set no specific targets. City won the Premier League in 2012 and 2014, but only finished fourth last season.He didnt say, `You have to win Premier League or Champions League, Guardiola said. He told me, `Do your job as best as possible, do your job like you are, and after that we are going to see.One of the few familiar sights for Guardiola this season will be Jose Mourinho.There was plenty of controversy when the pair met while coaching Spanish powerhouses Barcelona and Real Madrid in the early 2010s. Now, they will work within a few kilometers of each other in the Premier League, with Mourinho hired by Manchester United in May.Guardiola showed respect toward Mourinho ahead of the renewal of their often-stormy rivalry.The big coaches, Jose is one them, help me reach another level, Guardiola said.He wants to win, I want to win. We know each other pretty well from before. It is great that big managers are here, top managers are here. Big managers take me as a manager to a different level.His first league game -- against Sunderland, managed by the experienced Sam Allardyce -- will likely be an eye-opener for Guardiola.I never go to stadiums where it is freezing and windy. And I say, `Why not come play good (football) when it is freezing and windy? Guardiola said. That is a target for me, a personal ambition. I want to prove (myself).I never played in Premier League before, he added. And Sunderland and `Big Sam, I play the first one. That is why I am here, to see how it is, and I have to adapt to the qualities of my players.I will need a bit of time to discover the style of play here. It is going to be more physical.Guardiola also talked about individual players whose futures at City have come under scrutiny.- On the 33-year-old Yaya Toure, who was sold to City by Guardiola and is in the final year of his contract: I count on him.- On Raheem Sterling, signed last offseason for $76 million but heavily criticized after his first season at City: Of course he has a little problem with the money they paid, and that is in the mind of the people. But Im encouraged and I am looking forward to working with him and showing him how good a player he is.- On Vincent Kompany, Citys injury-prone captain and center back: We spoke to him and said just focus on your body and come back to what you were in the past. Vincent will show his qualities.Guardiolas Barcelona and Bayern teams played easy-on-the-eye, attacking football and a tough pressing game. Dont expect that to change at City.At the end, what we want is so simple, Guardiola said. When the opponent has the ball, take it back as quick as possible. When we have the ball, try to move as quick as possible, to create as much chances as possible. Thats all. Cheap Vikings Jerseys Authentic . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Wholesale Vikings JerseysA . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseysauthentic.com/ . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. In a nod to the recently concluded Olympics, degree of difficulty earns BYU forward Ashley Hatch top marks for her execution of one particular soccer maneuver.Put it this way: Hatch has recorded hat tricks against 20 percent of the college programs that have won national championships in her lifetime. And she still has most of a season left to play.In the brava individual performance of the college soccer seasons second week, Hatch scored all three of BYUs goals in a 3-2 win at Penn State on Aug. 26. The same Penn State that was ranked No. 5 in the nation. The same Penn State that didnt allow a goal a season ago in the NCAA tournament (all right, not exactly the same lineup but still a more than capable edition).Penn State hadnt allowed an opposing team to score three goals in a game since the 2014 season, let alone an opposing player. That hadnt happened since Notre Dames Michele Weissenhofer did it in within about 12 minutes of an NCAA tournament game in 2006. It took Hatch a little longer than 12 minutes in the recent game in Pennsylvania, but the surroundings and the importance of the goals are plenty to make her espnWs national player of the week.Hatchs first goal in the sixth minute handed a visiting team an otherwise rare early lead at Penn State for the second game in a row. But unlike the earlier example, when Hofstra scored first but then sank beneath a wave of three consecutive goals by the home team, BYU doubled its lead when Hatch scored in the 57th minute by finding the opposite corner of the net from her first goal.Those ttwo goals alone would have made her a candidate for national honors had the lead held, but Penn State soon pulled level at 2-2 within the span of not much more than four minutes.ddddddddddddPlaying at home, the defending national champion could have been expected to ride such momentum to a third goal and a win against an opponent that is so good at home in Provo, Utah, but far less tested on the road. Indeed, in this case, with the game tied, Hatchs second goal was the only shot on target BYU had to that point in the second half. The Cougars only managed one more, but Hatch put that one in the back of the net, too, a short-distance finish in the 78th minute.And there, for the first time in a decade, was a hat trick at Penn States expense.Hatch registered her first career hat trick against Portland as a sophomore, a performance that further solidified BYUs status as the team to beat in the West Coast Conference once ruled by Portland and Santa Clara (new to the league in 2011, BYU has claimed at least a share of the regular-season WCC title in each of the past four seasons). The Cougars were a North Carolina goal-line clearance from reaching the College Cup in 2012, but Hatch, who also scored both goals in a season-opening win against Washington State, may be the talisman for any extended postseason run this season. More than a goal poacher, she has the complete forward skill set.Just ask the defending champs. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz