Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.09.2018 01:00
our years older but higher ranked in the world. With the United States a longshot to medal, Rio will serve as a learning experie Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Ryan Braun shook off a tough second inning and came on strong when it mattered.Braun hit two home runs and the Milwaukee Brewers tied a season high with their fourth straight win, beating the Colorado Rockies 7-1 Wednesday.Braun tracked Christhian Adames long fly ball in the second, but then watched it clank off the heel of his glove and roll onto the warning track. It was his second error of the season, but Zach Davies (10-6) stranded Adames at second by striking out the side.Ugly start, Braun said. So I was happy to have a good finish.Braun hit a solo drive off Tyler Anderson in the fourth inning. He connected for his 24th homer, a two-run drive, off Chad Qualls during a four-run seventh. The two were the 199th and 200th different pitchers that have given up homers to Braun, a bit of trivia that had escaped him.I had no idea, he said. If I have been able to do that, obviously that speaks to some longevity, some consistency. So its a pretty cool accomplishment, but not something I was aware of.Brewers manager Craig Counsell brought out the compliments for Braun, especially what he did against a left-hander.Theres no question, hes the main guy, the center of the lineup, the guy who drives the bus most often, for sure, Counsell said. Against these lefties, these are good days for Ryan.The Brewers posted their first three-game sweep over Colorado at Miller Park since 2011. It was Milwaukees fourth sweep of the season and third at home.Nolan Arenado hit his NL-leading 34th homer in the first, his fourth shot in 15 plate appearances. The Rockies went on to load the bases, but Davies escaped further trouble.Arenado downplayed his success.I know Ill be able to sleep a little better knowing that I am swinging the bat like I know I can, but its tough going home knowing we got swept like this, he said.Davis struck out eight in six innings.Were struggling out there right now, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. We got some young guys out there that are very talented, theyre learning on the job. We got some veterans that are searching for some confidence right now.Anderson (4-5) fanned a career-high 10 in five innings.Braun was impressed with Andersons effort.I thought (Anderson) was good the whole time, Braun said. He really kept us off-balance. He had good stuff, cutter, fastball was getting up to 95, really good changeup. Certainly some deception in his delivery, too.The Brewers manufactured the go-ahead run in the fifth. Orlando Arcia walked, advanced on a groundout, stole third and scored on Jonathan Villars second hit of the game.Milwaukee tacked on another run on Arcias bunt single in the sixth off reliever Chris Rushin. Arcia pushed a bunt in front of the plate. Catcher Tony Wolters chased it down and flipped it to Rushin covering the plate, but Hernan Perez stepped around the tag and scored.Chris Carter hit an RBI double and scored on a single by Domingo Santana in the seventh.A RARE PAIR OF TENSAndersons strikeouts came a day after Jon Gray fanned 10. According to STATS, this was the first time Rockies starters had reached double-digit strikeouts in consecutive games.PARRA DEBUTS AT FIRSTGerardo Parra started at first base for the first time in 988 career games. Hes done it before (in spring training), but briefly, Weiss said. Hes been working out over there. Im just trying to find a way to keep him involved.TRAINERS ROOMRockies: 2B DJ LeMahieu, second in the NL in batting at .344, missed his second consecutive game with inflammation in left wrist. Hes still available to do some of the other things, but Im not going to use him to hit, Weiss said. When you hurt your wrist, your fingers or anything to your hand as a hitter, it is going to take a while. The Rockies have an off day Thursday. ... CF Charlie Blackmon returned to the lineup after not starting four games with a bruised right toe.Brewers: RHPs Junior Guerra and Jacob Barnes and 3B Will Middlebrooks are headed out on rehab assignments. Guerra makes a start for Triple-A Colorado Springs on Saturday. Barnes is expected to pitch out of the bullpen on Friday with Double-A Biloxi. Middlebrooks takes the field with Class-A Wisconsin on Wednesday night. All three players are expected to rejoin the team when rosters expand on Sept. 1.UP NEXTRockies: RHP Jeff Hoffman (0-1, 13.50 ERA) makes his second career start and first on the road in the opener Friday of a three-game series against the Washington Nationals. Two years removed from Tommy John surgery, Hoffman was acquired from Toronto on July 28, 2015, as part of a deal for RHP LaTroy Hawkins and SS Troy Tulowitzki.Brewers: RHP Wily Peralta (5-9, 6.00) makes his first start this season against the Pittsburgh Pirates. He is 2-2 with a 3.55 ERA in six career starts against Pittsburgh. The opening day starter, he made 10 starts for Triple-A Colorado Springs after being optioned there on June 12. He is 1-2 in three starts since rejoining the rotation. Cheap China Jerseys . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. http://www.wholesalenfljerseysforchina.com/ . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. NFL China Jerseys . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Jaroslav Kulhavy trained so hard for the Olympics that he didnt have time to finish work on a new house.It took a broken left hand to finally slow him down on the mountain bike, though its not the kind of break he needed as he works to get back atop the medal stand in Rio. There is little time to rest with some of cyclings best-known names looking to unseat the Czech champion.In March, Kulhavy had surgery on the hand he broke during a race in Cyprus. After a five-week recovery, he was back on the World Cup circuit in May.The main thing is that I didn(asterisk)t fall anywhere, because the terrain was very slippery, Kulhavy said on his website after finishing fifth at La Bresse. I have the points and my performance looks good. I was riding in a good feeling especially at the end.Some notes and other things to watch in mountain bike during the Rio Games:FAMILIAR FOESThere are two familiar names atop the world rankings: Nino Schurter of Switzerland and Julien Absalon of France. Schurter won silver in 2012 and bronze in 2008. Absalon, a two-time Olympic gold medalist, had his hopes dashed for another first-place finish in London by a flat tire.SAGAN WHAT?World road race champion Peter Sagan will try to win gold at Rio on a mountain bike. The Slovak Cycling Association said Sagan agreed to give up his road spot for the mountain biking berth. Sagan tested the difficult road course in Rio in January and decided it was too hilly for him to contend. Hes a former junior world champion in mountain biking.TOP WOMENAnnika Langvad of Denmark was the top-ranked female rider internationally going into the world championships in late June, with three World Cup series wins over the last year. Langvad was followed closely by Switzerlands Jolanda Neff, the World Cup winner in 2014 and 2015. Julie Bresset from Francee, who won gold in 2012, is an alternate this year.ddddddddddddEA IN THE LEADThe top U.S. contender is Lea Davison, ranked 15th in the world. She finished 11th in London and since the last Olympics, Davison had surgery to repair torn cartilage in her right hip in January 2014, about four years after needing a similar procedure on her left hip.She felt good this spring, though ran into some bad luck after gashing her elbow during a World Cup race in May, stunting momentum for a top finish. Davison finished the race still bleeding, in 18th place. Davison, who had five top-10 finishes in World Cup races in the last year, is heading to Rio on a high after finishing second at worlds in early July.The womens mountain bike World Cup circuit is ridiculously competitive and deep right now, Davison said.The other womens spot on Team USA went to Chloe Woodruff, ranked 28th in the world. She won nationals in 2015.This is a dream come true, Woodruff said on Facebook after learning on June 23 that she made her first Olympics.FORWARD LOOKINGThe lone mens spot on the U.S. team is going to 23-year-old Howard Grotts. He was chosen over Stephen Ettinger, who is four years older but higher ranked in the world. With the United States a longshot to medal, Rio will serve as a learning experience for Grotts.ON THE COURSEThe 3-plus mile-long, man-made Rio course has received good reviews from riders. Marc Gullickson, director of the USA Cycling Mountain Bike program, said the course was well-manicured, with challenging, though not extremely dangerous, features. The course, riders have said, makes for a television-friendly event. Heat could be an issue, though, with no trees to provide shade. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz