Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.09.2018 01:00
r forward.I dont think so. Noah does a nice job in there defensively, Hornacek said. It may depend on the team (were playing). M Antworten

CINCINNATI -- After skipping his previous turn in the rotation, Miami Marlins right-hander Jose Fernandez continues his pursuit of the National League strikeout crown Thursday night when he faces the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park.Fernandez (12-6, 2.81 ERA) has 198 Ks in 137 1/3 innings, second in the league behind Washington Nationals right-hander Max Scherzer, who has 211 strikeouts.However, Miami manager Don Mattingly wants his hard-throwing 24-year old to learn how to put batters away earlier in the count, thus limiting his pitches and extending outings.We dont talk a lot about his strikeouts, Mattingly said. We talk about him learning to pitch more. Keep himself in games. Keep his pitch count down. Pitch to contact. Part of that is to get early outs.Mattingly referenced Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw, whom he managed in Los Angeles. While Kershaws strikeout totals were high, so were his innings totals.Theres a way to do it, Mattingly said. It cant be 3-2 strikeouts. You cant be missing 1-2, missing 3-2, then you get a strikeout. Thats putting an extra one to two pitches on every batter.Fernandez will be facing Cincinnati for the fifth time in his career. He is 2-1 with a 2.52 ERA and 26 strikeouts in 25 innings vs. the Reds.The Marlins skipped his last start in an effort to limit his innings. Ideally, Fernandez will be kept around the 180-inning mark.Fernandezs fastball is common knowledge. However, his breaking ball is something hitters still are adjusting to, according to Mattingly.Joses got a knack for knowing how to use his breaking ball, the manager said. Hes got a great breaking ball. He throws in the upper 90s, so you have to get going. That puts you in danger against anything that breaks late and breaks big. Hes added the (changeup), which works well with his fastball.Cincinnati is batting .269 since the All-Star break, led by first baseman Joey Vottos torrid .451 clip.The Reds will send one of their more dependable starters to the mound on Thursday, right-hander Dan Straily (8-6, 3.75 ERA).Straily will be making his 26th appearance of the season and 23rd start. Opponents are hitting just .215 against him, the ninth-best mark in the NL. He hasnt walked a batter in his last 16 2/3 innings and hasnt issued a free pass to a right-hander hitter since July 22.Straily has produced quality starts in seven of his past eight starts.Cincinnati (50-69) hopes to have all hands on deck against Fernandez on Thursday after a series of minor injuries caused regulars to miss games during the four-game series against Miami.Center fielder Billy Hamilton missed two starts since leaving Mondays game after a pair of collisions with the outfield wall.Left fielder Adam Duvall fouled a pitch off his left foot on Monday and was in a boot on Wednesday. It is doubtful Duvall will be back in time for the Thursday game.There is no fracture, manager Bryan Price said of Duvall. He was hit on one of those spots that you dont want to be hit. We decided immobilizing it was the way to go. We think hell be out a couple days.Second baseman Brandon Phillips had a knee contusion but returned to the Reds lineup on Wednesday in a big way with a pair of doubles, one of which drove in the tying and go-ahead runs, and two sensational defensive plays in a 6-3 Cincinnati win.Miami (62-58) is looking to keep pace in the NL wild-card race. After dropping two of the first three against the Reds, the Marlins are two games behind the St. Louis Cardinals and one game back of the Pittsburgh Pirates in the chase for the second wild card. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. NCAA Jerseys From China . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. http://www.collegejerseyswholesale.com/ . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Cheap NCAA Jerseys . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. NEW YORK -- The Detroit Pistons answered questions about whether they could find a capable replacement for Andre Drummond in their frontcourt.The New York Knicks answered inquiries about whether they can defend.Now comes the follow-up for both teams.Drummond may be out with a sprained right ankle Wednesday when the Pistons visit the Knicks, who are coming off their best defensive showing of the young season.Drummond missed his first game due to injury since March 19, 2014. He had an MRI, which revealed no structural damage, and did not practice Tuesday. The injury is not serious and if he does not play in New York, Drummond will likely return Friday against the Cleveland Cavaliers.Without the leagues leading rebounder, the Pistons recorded a 104-88 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder Monday night. Drummonds absence was compensated for by Aron Baynes finishing with 20 points (one shy of his career high) and eight rebounds.I put it back on everyone else. Everything they got me, I was in great position, Baynes said. All the way through the team, they got me great looks and I just had to finish. On a couple of them, I didnt, so I still have some work to do.Technically Baynes comments are accurate since seven of his eight baskets were within 6 feet of the rim.Hes a starting center in the NBA. Hes just playing behind an All-Star, Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy said. You look around at all the starting centers and Arons a starting-caliber center in the league, so its not surprising he played as well as he did.Now comes a chance for Detroit to play well on the road. While the Pistons are 5-0 at home and each win has been by double-digits, the road has been a significant different story.Our defense at home has been great, Van Gundy said. Im not quite sure why we havent been able to duplicate that on the road yet, but were locked in at home.Detroit was 0-5 on the road before taking a 15-point lead through the first quarter of Saturdays 106-95 road win against the Denver Nuggets. During their first six road games, the Pistons have allowed 105 points per game while averaging 994.dddddddddddd3 points.In their seventh road game, Detroit will encounter a team that gave up less than 100 points for the second time this season. The Knicks are 4-6 after getting a 93-77 victory over the Dallas Mavericks Monday night.A week after naming former interim head coach and current assistant Kurt Rambis as defensive coordinator, the Knicks held a team under 80 points for the first time since April 11, 2015, at Orlando and the first time at home since Dec 11, 2013, against the Chicago Bulls.Kristaps Porzingis and Carmelo Anthony had 24 points apiece and the Knicks took control over the final eight-plus minutes of the third quarter. During the second half Joakim Noah watched from the bench as coach Jeff Hornacek moved Porzingis to center while using Justin Holiday extensively at small forward.I got to figure out ways to be effective on that end of the floor, Noah said.Noah had six rebounds and was scoreless in 16 minutes. Noah has reached double-figures once and has been held scoreless twice, but any changes in the starting lineup are not occurring based on one half of Porzingis playing center and Anthony playing power forward.I dont think so. Noah does a nice job in there defensively, Hornacek said. It may depend on the team (were playing). Maybe we can go there (small) a little bit more often. But were not, just because we were good in the second half doesnt mean were going to change it.The move worked as Porzingis exploited his height advantage on Andrew Bogut while the Knicks gave up a season-low 26 points in the paint.Ill keep playing the four if they play me at the four, Porzingis said. And if Im at the five, Ill try to be as productive as I can at the five.Detroit took the first meeting with the Knicks when Tobias Harris scored 25 points in a 102-89 home win on Nov. 1. Drummond had nine points and 13 rebounds but has eight career double-doubles against New York.The Knicks have won 11 of the last 13 meetings at home. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz