Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

31.03.2019 08:32
the wideout who was one of the NFLs most feared receivers from 2011-13. The knee injury that ended the 14 season and a calf prob Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Victor Cruz really didnt care about his statistics after the Giants played the Jets in their annual preseason game.The line for the 29-year-old wide receiver read: 32 plays, targeted on two passes, with one reception for 4 yards.It was unproductive, yet Cruz could not help but smile after the Giants 21-20 win on Saturday night.Cruz had played in a game for the first time since the 2014 season, and thats all that mattered to the wideout who was one of the NFLs most feared receivers from 2011-13. The knee injury that ended the 14 season and a calf problem that sidelined him last year were things of the past.Even the crowd at MetLife Stadium was into his return, chanting Cruzzzz.It was unreal, Cruz said. It kind of gave me goosebumps.Even though he felt rusty, Cruz was excited.It felt good to put that jersey on again and go out there with my teammates, from the warmup, the pregame, and then during the game to be in the position to make a play and be out there running routes against an opponent, it felt good, Cruz said.Cruzs only catch came on a quick pass to the right from Eli Manning on the first play from scrimmage in the second half.That ball felt like it was forever in the air before it got to my hands, but it was good to kind of catch that ball and get a little contact, get a little hit out of bounds, and hopefully I can build on that, Cruz said. But it was definitely good to get one in.Cruz got a step on the secondary early in the second quarter, but Manning was under pressure and underthrew the receiver.I had to come, turn back inside and kind of go after the ball, Cruz said. Thought I had a shot until I saw (Marcus) Gilchrist come late, but I definitely had a step on the DB at the time. So I think if Eli was untouched I think we had a shot.The Jets treated Cruz with some respect. Cornerback Darrelle Revis lined up opposite him on several plays.I think he looks fine, Revis said of Cruz. I just think, especially with a major knee injury, your mind plays tricks on you because youre scared to make a certain cut because you got injured. The injurys always replaying back. Im sure after he continues to strengthen it and keeps on getting stronger, hell be back to the old Victor Cruz that we always used to see.The Giants (1-2) finish the preseason at home Thursday night against New England. Its a game that starters usually dont play much, if at all.Cruz, however, wants to play in what could be considered his final tuneup before the season opener at Dallas.Do I need to play? I think its just a matter of continuing to understand what we want to accomplish as a team and as a game plan and from a receiving corps, Cruz said. I think I can go out there Sept. 11 and be OK.Giants coach Ben McAdoo said it would have been nice to get Cruz the ball earlier in the game, but he felt the receiver looked comfortable and confident.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Sports Writer Dennis Waszak Jr. contributed to this report. Jordan 7 Cheap Real . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Air Jordan 7 Wholesale . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. http://www.cheapairjordan7.com/ . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Jordan 7 For Sale Cheap . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Jordan 7 Retro Cheap . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Need to catch up with whats happening in the world of sports and pop culture? Dont worry, I got you.1. So much Olympic greatness to discuss, but only 20 questions. Where do I begin?2. Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian ever, seems like a good place to start. After his final event, he announced his retirement. Are you buying that he wont return in 2020?3. Speaking of 2020, theres no doubt Katie Ledecky will compete again in four years -- she returned home this year with five medals (four gold and one silver). Does the 19-year-old have a chance to threaten Phelps Olympic medal count?(28), or is his legacy untouchable? As great as Phelps is, Ive never seen anyone dominate the pool like Ledecky. Shes her only competition!4. Nothing could overshadow Phelps Rio run, but how awesome is swimmer Joseph Schoolings story?5.?The moment that brought me the most joy was when Simone Manuel won gold in the 100-meter freestyle. With her historic victory, she became?the first African-American woman swimmer to win an individual gold medal at the Olympics. But do you know how profoundly significant Manuels win is for American history, too??6. I love everything the Final Five represent. Before they arrived in Rio, they were dubbed?the greatest gymnastics team of all time?and finished the team competition with a nearly 10-point margin. Safe to say experts were correct in their assertion? I think so.7. And wow, Simone Biles. Three golds down, two more to go. Any doubt shell win the beam and floor? Nah.8. Call me old-fashioned, but I miss the Perfect 10 scoring in gymnastics. Dont you agree that 15.839 just doesnt have the same cool factor? Bring back the Perfect 10!9.?Usain Bolts Jamaican roots dont stop the world from rooting for him like hes our own, and can you blame us? When you become the only person?to win a third consecutive Olympic gold medal in the 100-meter, I think youve earned the right to become a citizen of the world.10.?If Ledecky owns the water, and Bolt owns land, do you know who owns the sand? Kerri Walsh-Jennings. The 38-year-old beach volleyball player is 26-0 at the Olympic Games and two wins awaay from her fourth Olympic gold.dddddddddddd #Legend11.?Is anyone more infallible on hardwood than Team USAs womens basketball? Answer: absolutely no one.12.?But what is happening with Team USA mens basketball? Theyve had some nail-biters recently, and theyre not looking so unbeatable. Its clear the world has closed the gap, but Team USA is still the ru

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz