Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

31.03.2019 08:32
ent coach Russell Domingo, its not too far a leap to conclude that Maketa may be being groomed for higher honours in the future. Antworten

Warriors coach Malibongwe Maketa went to the same school and played in the same provincial team as Makhaya Ntini, but has never really had the chance to go up against him until now. Maketa has been handed the South Africa A coaching duties and will take the team to Zimbabwe, where Ntini is currently the national teams head coach. Maketa admitted he is looking forward to the challenge of facing a former team-mate and another countryman Lance Klusener, who is also working with South Africas neighbours.Theyll have a little bit of a know-how of what we are going to bring in terms of intensity with them being South African. And theyll know the aggression we are going to bring and can prepare accordingly, Maketa said. They could most probably play their Test team so it will give a lot of our guys a lot of confidence to do well.Zimbabwe, who have yet to confirm a head coach after elevating Ntini to the interim role for their India series last month, will use the two matches as preparation for their upcoming Tests against New Zealand. They have not played Test cricket in 19 months, since a tour to Bangladesh in November 2014, and are likely to give their best players and their new permanent coach a dry run before taking on New Zealand.That means South Africa A can expect tough competition as their own side prepares for an 11-Test summer which is certain to test their depth. To ensure they have a large pool of players to choose from, South Africas selectors have sent current Test players and hopefuls on the A trip. Among them are opening batsman Stephen Cook, who will captain the side, recovered quick Vernon Philander, who missed most of last season after tearing ligaments in India, offspinner Dane Piedt, fast bowler Hardus Viljoen who debuted against England last season, and Test discards Stiaan van Zyl and Dane Vilas. Maketa expects all of them to use these matches as auditions for the 2016-17 season.Weve got guys on different journeys: guys who are preparing for Test matches and guys who are trying to get into Test teams, everybody thats here should believe they are the next best to play for their country, he said. Its a great opportunity for them to get the first showing in terms of our summer to say to the selectors we are here and ready to play Test cricket.At the same time, the tour could also be seen as a place for Maketa to show what he is capable of. Although he has only spent one full season in charge of a franchise, and did not win any trophies in his debut summer, Maketa has served as an assistant coach over several more years, with both Warriors and Titans, where he enjoyed success alongside Rob Walter. With pressure mounting on current coach Russell Domingo, its not too far a leap to conclude that Maketa may be being groomed for higher honours in the future.If he is, it is something he would welcome. I would be lying if I said I was not interested in coaching the national team. In whatever career you are at, you want to be the best at it. To coach a national team would be a benchmark for any coach who is out there. I am no different, he said. At the moment its great for me as a coach of a team like this, with guys who seriously want to go somewhere. When youve got cricketers who want to go somewhere, you will always be chasing something special.Maketa will also be in charge of the team when they travel to Australia for two more first-class matches and a quadrangular 50-over tournament and wants to be measured on his results. Its not easy to stamp my own style on the team in such a short time but what I want is having the common goal of performance, he said. We measure everybody on performance. In that way, its much easier for me to measure myself and to measure the team on the journey we are taking.It will not go amiss in South Africa that Ntini can be measured the same way. The countrys third highest Test wicket-taker has never coached at home and, a few weeks ago, lamented the lack of opportunities in an interview with the Sunday Times . Ntini has only enjoyed small success with Zimbabwe. They won one T20 against India in an otherwise dismal series but if he can build on that, South African administrators may come calling for him too. Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 Canada .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. http://www.airjordan1canada.com/ . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. Air Jordan 1 Canada Sale . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Air Jordan 1 Cheap Sale . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner.Jack Wilshere admits he is unsure if he will ever play for Arsenal again. The 24-year-old, who has been recalled for England after his impressive performances on loan at Bournemouth this season, says he does not know what the future holds beyond this term.Wilshere insists a loan was the best option for him after Gunners boss Arsene Wenger failed to offer him first-team football guarantees, and believes Bournemouths different approach is benefiting his fitness.Despite his affection for Arsenal, having graduated from the clubs academy, Wilshere admits there may come a time when he will have to consider leaving the club on a permanent basis. Jack Wilshere talks to Sky Sports about his future plans with Arsenal Its difficult for me to say because I love Arsenal and Ive had great times there, and theyve been great for me, and I can still see myself playing there.But who knows what the future holds? Ive got a year left when I go back there.At the moment Im just trying to have a season where it puts me in a good position at the end of the year, Im improved as a player and Arsenal want me back, and well see where we go from there. Jack Wilshere insists he has no issues with Gunners boss Arsene Wenger I always thought to myself of course I love Arsenal but if there comes a time where I have to leave, then I have to leave, you know? If I go back and Im not going to be playing, then, of course, I have to think about things.ddddddddddddBut at the moment Im concentrating on Bournemouth. I want to put myself in a position where I go back next year and Im a better player, and Im fitter, and I can prove to people I can play week in, week out, and Im ready for the challenge.Wilshere, who has played over 100 Premier League games for Arsenal but spent almost the entirety of last season out with injury, insists he has no issues with manager Wenger.And the midfielder says he would be delighted if the Gunners won the title in his absence. Jack Wilshere has impressed for Bournemouth on loan this season Jack Wilshere has impressed for Bournemouth on loan this season I spoke to Arsene before I went to Bournemouth and he said I would play, but I wanted more than that, he said. I wanted to be an important player for the team and play week in, week out - from the start - and I just got the feeling I needed a change if I was to experience that.I spoke to him on the phone, I didnt speak to him in person, so it was hard to tell (if he wanted to keep me). I said to him I wanted to play and hed already had a feeling that I wanted to go on loan because my agent had spoken to Dick Law (contract negotiator), and I think hed had the chance to think about it, and when I spoke to him he said its fine.I knew that theyd got a strong squad this year, they were in a good position when I left, so of course I want them to win the league. For the manager, especially, Id be delighted.I know that he really believes in that squad and hes worked hard over the years. Hes taken a lot of stick from people but I think thats always been his goal. Its the Premier League, hes working towards that and theyve got a great chance this year. Also See: Wilshere among nine to train alone Wilsheres Arsenal career is over Wilshere back in England fold England snub convinced me to move ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz