Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.04.2019 08:15
t of the gate, which often had one line of racing available. Whichever rider was able to get through that section fastest often Antworten

Motocross riders are used to going left, right, straight around the track up to 20 times as theyre surrounded by dozens of other riders.Straight Rhythm offers them a completely different challenge: One on one drag racing, one time through a track with no turns.Its different, but in a fun way, rider Ryan Dungey said. Its nice to get out of the routine of what Im normally doing and go head to head with the guy next to me. Its more of a drag race; the gate drops, its pretty simple, you either win or lose.Straight Rhythm, which began in 2013 as a demonstration event, is the most unique race in motocross.Held at Fairplex in Pomona, California, it features elements of a Supercross track unwound into a straightaway. This years open class will feature 16 riders racing head to head drag racing-style until the finals on a half-mile track filled with jumps, whoops and table tops.James Stewarts all-or-nothing racing style has been a perfect fit for Straight Rhythm; hes won both titles since the races inception, beating Ken Roczen in the finals last year.The course has evolved through the years under the guidance of designer Jason Baker.The former motocross rider has been a part of designing the Straight Rhythm track since its inception, adding tweaks with each design.New to this years course: A rhythm section straight out of the gate and added obstacles that will allow fans to see the whoops at eye level.In past races, the track featured a whoops section straight out of the gate, which often had one line of racing available. Whichever rider was able to get through that section fastest often won the race.This years track will have a rhythm section out of the gate. Instead of blitzing through, riders will have multiple options for racing lines and the more rounded obstacles will leave more room for error.I think straight out of the gate, it will be neat to see these guys really mix it up, Baker said. It will make them step up their game. Its like, as soon as I drop in, Ive got a choice to make. Whats this guy going to do? Do I need to go big or do I need to stay safe?The track also will traverse over two tunnels, allowing fans to walk through and see the whoops section at eye level from both sides of the track. The track will have 74 obstacles in all, including three speed checks -- one is made of sand -- designed to keep riders from just blowing right through the course.Weve just continued with that progression, bigger obstacles, rhythm sections that peak to peak are maybe taller and further distance than what theyre used to, Baker said. Speed also plays a big part in all of that because these guys dont have a turn to kind of slow down on.Straight Rhythm offers riders a different kind of intensity. They have to keep focus throughout a 20-lap race, whether in Supercross or outdoor motocross, but there are times when the intensity isnt nearly as high.The Straight Rhythm races last less than a minute and the obstacles come one right after another. Let up for a second and the other rider will race off or, worse, a crash could be coming.When the gate drops, youre trying to get every little advantage, whether its getting the bike back to the ground, scrubbing, staying low, Dungey said. Youre constantly working the bike, so its really intense. Before when were out there racing, the intensity is high, but not like this. Its definitely a little harder and trickier. wholesale cheap nfl jerseys .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. cheap nfl jerseys . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. http://www.cheapchinanfljerseys.org/ . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. china jerseys nfl . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. wholesale china jerseys . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Team GBs womens hockey team claimed Great Britains 24th gold medal of the Rio Olympic games, defeating the Netherlands in the final.It was a huge feat for the team, who claimed the countrys first ever Olympic title in womens hockey after winning a dramatic penalty shootout against the world No. 1 team.Hollie Webb scored the decisive penalty, after it finished 3-3 after normal time.Nick Skelton won Great Britains first individual showjumping gold medal in Olympic history following a stunning performance in Deodoro.The 58-year-old, from Alcester in Warwickshire, also became Britains oldest Olympic gold medallist in any sport, eclipsing shooter Jerry Millner, who won gold in 1908.Skelton and Big Star -- his London 2012 team gold medal-winning ride -- were among six combinations that jumped off against the clock after posting double clear rounds earlier in the day.And Skelton, competing in his seventh Olympics, set a scorching pace of 42.82 seconds despite being first to go, that no other rider could match.It means that Great Britains equestrian team finished their Rio campaign with two gold medals -- Skelton and dressage star Charlotte Dujardin -- plus a silver for the dressage team.Lutalo Muhammad described the horrible moment when his Olympic gold medal dream was dashed in the final second of a dramatic mens -80kg taekwondo final at the Rio Olympic Park on Friday.Muhammad looked set to emulate his Great Britain team-mate Jade Jones when Ivory Coast opponent Cheick Sallah Cisse swung a last-gasp head-kick which snatched an 8-6 win just as the final buzzer sounded.Cisse tore away to wildly celebrate his nations first Olympic gold while the 25-year-old Londoner stood dazed in the middle of the mat, his hopes of victory ripped away in the most heartbreaking fashion.Muhammad, who won bronze at London 2012, said: Its a horrible moment when at the last second his points have gone on the board and the time has run out and there is nothing you can do about it.I hit him in the head and it didnt come up for me and I had to re-focus. I went to the body, I was up, and it was the last kick. My check skimmed off, and his reverse hit.Muhammad had set thee pace in a dramatic and keenly contested final, scoring with a three-point head kick in the first and edging back ahead early in the last after the Ivorian responded with a three-pointer of his own.ddddddddddddThe Briton led 6-4 going into the final moments when Cisse clawed back a single point then struck for the most incredible of finishes as the clock ticked down to zero.Muhammad admitted: Obviously, the emotions are very raw right now. Its tough to lose in the Olympic final, especially in the last second of a match I was winning.It does make it all the more painful. If I was losing throughout I would accept it, but I came very close to achieving my goal, and I am going to have to settle for second best today.The joy of Great Britains women was palpable as they won a first Olympic 4x100 metres medal since 1984.Four years ago Desiree Henry was helping to light the Olympic cauldron with other young, talented British athletes, while Dina Asher-Smith was carrying boxes of kit for the athletes lining up.Great Britain did not even a qualify a 4x100m team to compete at their home Games, but on Friday underlined the vast strides made since then by securing Rio 2016 bronze.Henry and Asher-Smith, along with Asha Philip and Daryll Neita broke the British record they set just last month, finishing third in 41.77 seconds to secure the countrys first womens 4x100m medal at the Olympics in 32 years.This means an awful lot because not only have we worked hard to get faster as individuals we have worked hard as a team, Asher-Smith said.To be able to come out here and deliver the goods when the pressure is on is absolutely incredible. Im so unbelievably proud of all of these girls.Henry added: At times we did feel people had given up on us but as individuals, we know how far British womens sprinting is coming.Each year we have got better and better. We are becoming consistent and winning medals.We have belief in ourselves and our team has belief in us and that is all we need.The Press Association contributed to this report ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz