Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.04.2019 08:15
chdowns, and carried 59 times for 452 yards and three scores. He also punted three times (averaged 22.3 yards) and threw three p Antworten

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- No. 25 Florida will be without its most versatile player for the rest of the season.Coach Jim McElwain said Monday that receiver Dre Massey will have season-ending knee surgery, a big blow considering the Gators were counting on the junior college transfer to make an immediate impact this fall.Massey injured his right knee during the opening kickoff in Floridas 24-7 victory over UMass on Saturday night. He continued to play until halftime.Theres obviously disappointment any time something like that happens, McElwain said. And yet the beautiful thing about teammates, family, is theyre there to support, elevate, pick him up. Thats what we saw. He had a lot of family members here, too, for the first [game].I know it was disappointing for him and yet hes got a lot of ball in front of him. Hell get this thing handled.Massey is capable of lining up at receiver, running back, quarterback, returner and even punter. He did it all at Holmes (Mississippi) Community College last year. He caught 21 passes for 548 yards and six touchdowns, and carried 59 times for 452 yards and three scores. He also punted three times (averaged 22.3 yards) and threw three passes (all incomplete).The Gators (1-0) had planned to get him on the field alongside fellow speedsters Antonio Callaway and Brandon Powell. Now, though, Massey will have to wait until 2017 to make an impact at the major college level. He will have two more years of eligibility remaining.Thats a hard injury to have happen to him, but I think he showed how tough he is, quarterback Luke Del Rio said. Its going to be tough to lose a great player like Dre, but were talented in that room and well rally around him and support him through the rehab process.Florida will turn to several freshmen to fill the void. Freddie Swain and Josh Hammond caught passes in the opener, and Tyrie Cleveland and Rick Wells are back after serving one-game suspensions. Cleveland and Wells were suspended for firing BB guns inside a residence dorm in July. The legal case is still pending.Cornerback Jalen Tabor and tight end Cyontai Lewis also are returning from one-game suspensions for fighting in practice.All four could play when the Gators open Southeastern Conference play Saturday against Kentucky (0-1).Lewis is expected to bolster the teams receiving corps in Masseys absence, and Tabor should solidify a secondary that allowed receptions of 24, 30 and 53 yards against the Minutemen.Were going to have a lot more exciting plays, linebacker Jarrad Davis said. I think a lot of guys are going to be able to really let their guard down and go play now. Were locked tight back there, and its going to be really exciting to see what goes down when hes there. Cheap Islanders Jerseys . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Cheap Islanders Jerseys Authentic .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. http://www.cheapislandersjerseys.com/ . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Cheap New York Islanders Jerseys . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak.Cristiano Ronaldo could be priced out of a move from Real Madrid, according to Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem Balague. Ronaldos future at the Santiago Bernabeu has been in some doubt of late with the player now 31 and contracted to Real until the summer of 2018.The former Manchester United forward has himself reiterated a desire to see out his deal in the Spanish capital. I want to stay here for two more years, and then well see about the future, said Ronaldo. Thats the contract that Ive got. Now what I have to do is try to win trophies and the Champions League once again.Ive spent seven years in Spain and for me La Liga is the best in the world. I also spent six years in England, in Manchester, and this league is wonderful, very competitive, with great players and, for me, its a privilege to be here and to leave my mark, which has been very good. It seems to be that nobody wants him for the price theyd have to pay for him Guillem Balague However, despite Balague claiming Madrid president Florentino Perez wants to offload Ronaldo at the end of the season, the La Liga clubs asking price has so far put rival clubs off making an offer for him.Zinedine Zidane recently called Ronaldo the best player in the world, but Real are seemingly happy to offload the Portugal international, according to Balague. Ronaldo needs to hear that constantly. Its the kind of thing he feeds from. He needs to hear praise from the people working with him, Balague told Sky Sports News HQ.Theres another reason. Ronaldo said this week that he plans to stay at Real Madrid for another two years - the remainder of his contract.dddddddddddd To celebrate Ronaldos 31st birthday, Guillem Balague talks us through his favourite La Liga goals. Whats interesting is why hes said that when hes been looking at the possibility of leaving.It seems to be that nobody wants him for the price theyd have to pay for him, so well see how that goes because Real Madrid would also like to sell Ronaldo.Its a fascinating crossroads for his career. Also See: Neymar keeping options open De Geas £66.7m offer Ronaldo to see out Real contract WATCH: Top 5 La Liga goals ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz