Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.04.2019 04:26
onal anthem Sunday night before the Seattle Reigns game against the Chicago Red Stars in a little nod to NFL quarterback Colin K Antworten

CHICAGO -- U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe knelt during the national anthem Sunday night before the Seattle Reigns game against the Chicago Red Stars in a little nod to NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick.Kaepernicks refusal to stand for the anthem to protest racial injustice and minority oppression came to public notice when he remained seated on the bench before a preseason game against Green Bay. On Thursday night in San Diego, he and safety Eric Reid kneeled during the anthem before a game against the Chargers.It was very intentional, Rapinoe told American Soccer Now after Seattles 2-2 tie in the National Womens Soccer League game. It was a little nod to Kaepernick and everything that hes standing for right now. I think its actually pretty disgusting the way he was treated and the way that a lot of the media has covered it and made it about something that it absolutely isnt. We need to have a more thoughtful, two-sided conversation about racial issues in this country.Being a gay American, I know what it means to look at the flag and not have it protect all of your liberties. It was something small that I could do and something that I plan to keep doing in the future and hopefully spark some meaningful conversation around it. Its important to have white people stand in support of people of color on this. We dont need to be the leading voice, of course, but standing in support of them is something thats really powerful.The 31-year-old Rapinoe helped the U.S. win the World Cup last year and played in the Rio Olympics.Its the least I can do. Keep the conversation going, Rapinoe tweeted. Clearance Basketball Shoes Online . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Cheap Basketball Shoes Free Shipping . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. http://www.basketballshoeswholesale.com/ . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Wholesale Basketball Shoes Online . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Wholesale Basketball Shoes Free Shipping . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. RIVIERA MAYA, Mexico -- U.S. Amateur champion Curtis Luck shot a 9-under 63 on Friday to help Australia open a 16-stroke lead in the World Amateur Team Championship.After lagging behind teammates Cameron Davis and Harrison Endycott in the event that counts the two best scores from the three-man teams, Luck had nine birdies in a bogey-free round at Iberostar Playa Paraiso. Davis added a 68 for a round total of 13-under 131 and three-day total of 32-under 398, one off the 54-hole record set by the United States in 2014.I had a good day at the office, Luck said. I felt like I let the team down a bit yesterday shooting even par and the boys obviously having good scores. It was great to come out, put a good round together, and a 63 looks really nice on the scoreboard.Australia is trying to win the Eisenhower Trophy for the fourth time, following victories in 1958, 1966 and 1996.I dont want to look too far ahead, but its exciting to be in the hunt, Australian captain Matt Cutler said. To be quite considerably ahead is a great position to be, but we are excited about the prospect of what could occur.ddddddddddddDavis topped the individual standings at 14-under 201, two strokes ahead of Luck.Endycott had a non-counting 73.Ireland was second. Jack Hume shot 66, Paul McBride 69, and Stuart Grehan 71.Were not thinking about a medal just yet -- there is still a bit of work to do, Irish captain Tony Goode said. Tomorrow is the important round, the fourth quarter as they say in American football, so well have to put something together for the last quarter. The boys are up for it -- theyre on good form.Two-time defending champion United States was third at 15 under. Texas Scottie Scheffler had a 69, Stanfords Maverick McNealy shot 71, and Oklahomas Brad Dalke 72.Scheffler played alongside Luck.Watching Curtis make so many birdies helped me out a bit, Scheffler said. I was watching good shots all day. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz