Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.04.2019 04:26
ics, becoming the first British track and field athlete to win four Olympic gold medals.Farah is already a CBE following his dou Antworten

Mo Farah admits it would be amazing to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson and be awarded a knighthood.There have been growing calls for the 33-year-old to be honoured after he retained his 5,000 and 10,000 metres titles at the Rio Olympics, becoming the first British track and field athlete to win four Olympic gold medals.Farah is already a CBE following his double gold at London 2012.Itd be amazing, just knowing where I grew up, where I have come from, the journey I have taken, said Farah, who was born in Somalia and came to England aged eight, when asked about the possibility of becoming Sir Mo.I didnt even dream of becoming Olympic champion, let alone four times.Anything is possible, but for me it is up to the public and the people. I just have to enjoy what I do and keep winning medals for my country because I just love winning.Being Sir Mo would be amazing. I remember Sir Alex Ferguson got it because he was at Manchester United, and Sir Steve Redgrave for what he did, and to be able be in the same category as them would be pretty amazing.Brendan Foster has hailed Farah as Britains greatest sportsman following his Rio heroics.Im just proud of what Ive achieved over the years, was Farahs diplomatic response when that accolade was put to him.Its been a long journey and its been up and down. One thing that really drives me, I enjoy what I do and you cant take that away from me.I enjoy having pain and putting the miles in and continuing to work hard and to keep going. Thats who I am. In my career I want to continue winning medals and making my nation proud. Thats what I do. Air Max Soldes .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Air Max Pas Cher Livraison Gratuite . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.airmaxpascher.info/ . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Destockage Nike Air Max . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Air Max Pas Cher .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check.INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Pacers wont know until Saturday night whether point guard George Hill will start in Game 6 against New York. Hill participated in the teams morning shootaround, which is part of the process of passing his concussion test. But doctors had not yet cleared Hill to play. "He just did some work today. He looked fine, but he has to do more tests this afternoon," coach Frank Vogel said. "Theres a long list of things thats part of the NBAs protocol. Hes in the middle of that process. Hes not ruled out, not cleared to play. Hes a game-time decision." Vogel said he was preparing to play without Hill. Hill scored 26 points Tuesday night in Game 4 after a first-quarter collision with Knicks centre Tyson Chandler. Two days later, after the teams shootaround, Hill was still complaining of headaches. Team doctors then diagnosed him with a concussion, forcing him to sit out Game 5. His replacement, D.J. Augustin, played nearly 39 minutes and had no assists as the Pacers lost 85-75. The win allowed New York to climb back within 3-2 in the best-of-seven Eastern Conference semifinals. Indiana gets a second chance to close out the series Saturday at home, where they are 5-0 in the post-season and have won all five games by double digits. Vogel has not said who will start Saturday if Hill does not play. "We prepare for guys to be out. D.J. Augustin, Ben Hansbrough. Lance (Stephenson) understands that he has to play some (point guard)," Vogel said. "Theyve prepared for that all year. . Mentally for those guys, knowing might help them a little bit." The Knicks arent sure what to expect, either. Coach Mike Woodson told reporters Friday that his team was preparing as if Hill would play. At Saturdays shootaround, Woodson explained he wasnt sure what to expect, thhough the Knicks couldnt let that affect them in Game 6.dddddddddddd "It doesnt matter who plays for them. Weve still got to do what we do. Its about what we do at this particular time," Woodson said. The NBAs protocol states that any player diagnosed with a concussion must be held out of all activities until he is symptom-free at rest and team doctors see no "appreciable" difference between the players baseline test conducted before the season and the test after the injury. Then the player must prove he is symptom-free as the level of exertion increases. Team doctors can determine whether the player passes, a decision that must be discussed with Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher, the NBAs director of the concussion program. The league has not established a timetable for how long players must sit out before returning because each injury is different. Sometimes, the recovery time is quick. Kobe Bryant, for instance, did not miss a game after breaking his nose and being diagnosed with a concussion in February 2012. "I know back in the day I took some blows and you couldve easily called it concussions. But hell, you just played," Woodson said. "Thats the policy and I think its a good policy because, again, this is still a basketball game and youve got to deal with your health. Thats more important." Leaving one looming question: Will the decision about Hill make a difference in this series? "Finding out literally an hour or two hours before the game (Thursday) is a rough spot to put a guy in. For all of us, really," Pacers forward David West said. "We had to change some of the things we were accustomed to doing, take some of Georges stuff out of the package. But again, were prepared. Had a good day yesterday, a good day today. Our focus is where it needs to be." ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz