Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.04.2019 14:47
cond. Chun closed birdie-eagle for a 67. Meadow had a 69. The former Alabama player had a seven-hole stretch without a par, maki Antworten

PRIDDIS, Alberta -- Ariya Jutanugarn had five birdies in a six-hole stretch and shot an 8-under 64 on Friday to take a three-stroke lead in the Canadian Pacific Womens Open.A week after withdrawing from the Rio Olympics because of a left knee injury, the 20-year-old Thai star played 20 holes Friday at Priddis Greens. She bogeyed the par-5 18th for a 68 in the completion of the delayed first round, then made eight birdies in her bogey-free second round.I just had to rest and take care of my knee, Jutanugarn said. After that, I feel like just play golf. It didnt feel like anything changed.South Koreas In Gee Chun and Northern Irelands Stephanie Meadow were tied for second. Chun closed birdie-eagle for a 67. Meadow had a 69. The former Alabama player had a seven-hole stretch without a par, making three straight birdies, three straight bogeys and a par.Its a rough little stretch there in the middle, and I just kind of had to pull myself together. Meadow said. I definitely saved myself on the back nine with my short game. It wasnt pretty, but I got it done, and thats what golfs about.Three-time champion Lydia Ko was four strokes back, and Canadian star Brooke Henderson was eight behind.I played pretty solid the last few days, Ko said. Hoped for a few more putts to drop, but its just really tough out there with some pins being tucked and on little slopes. ... Theres still a lot of golf to be played.In the event before the Olympics, Jutanugarn won the Womens British Open for her fourth victory of the year. She won three straight tournaments in May, and shares the tour victory lead with the top-ranked Ko with four.The second-ranked Jutanugarn began the second round with birdies on Nos. 1 and 2, ran off four straight on Nos. 17-2 and added birdies on Nos. 4 and 8 to get to 12 under. Hammering 2-iron and 3-wood off the tee, Jutanugarn hit all 14 fairways in the second round.I dont think its like so good, my game, Jutanugarn said about the tree-lined course. Because to me its a little bit narrow and I cant hit my driver. But right now I feel more confident because I can hit my iron on the fairway and my 3-wood on the fairway.She considered skipping the tournament to get another week off.But I feel like Im OK, Jutanugarn said. I wanted to see how Im feeling. But after like Monday, it didnt hurt that much. Today, its getting a lot better.Ko shot a 69, making four straight birdies in the middle of the round.She has won the event three of the last four years, the first two as an amateur. The 19-year-old New Zealander won in 2012 at Vancouver Golf Club at 15 years, 4 months to become the LPGA Tours youngest winner and fifth amateur champion. She successfully defended her title in 2013, winning by five strokes in Edmonton. Last year back at Vancouver as a pro, she beat Stacy Lewis in a playoff.Ko was second in Rio, five strokes behind Inbee Park.South Koreas Sei Young Kim (67), Hyo Joo Kim (67), Mi Jung Hur (69) and Chella Choi (71) matched Ko at 8 under.Henderson dropped a stroke in the completion of a first-round 72 and had a double bogey on the par-3 eighth -- her 17th -- in a second-round 68. The 18-year-old from Smiths Falls, Ontario, beat Ko in a playoff in June in the KPMG Womens PGA Championship for her first major title, and successfully defended her Cambia Portland Classic title in early July.I had massive crowds today and it was so much fun to play in front of them, Henderson said. I kind of felt their energy, and I got it to minus 6 at one point today and was feeling pretty good. Unfortunately, I had a couple of mistakes coming in.Alena Sharp (70) and Maude-Aimee Leblanc (69) topped the Canadians at 6 under.Its always good to see the Canadian flag on the leaderboard no matter where we are, but definitely this week, Sharp said. I know in the past weve done well as a group, the Canadians, so its nice to see halfway through weve got some people up there. Hopefully we can continue it on the weekend.Sharp shot 68-70, and Leblanc 69-69.Canadian amateur Jaclyn Lee was 5 under after a 70. The Calgary player is a sophomore at Ohio State.These past two days have been really fun, incredible, Lee said. Just a great experience. Its been a bonus on top of that to play well.Lewis was 5 under after a 72. Coming off a tie for fourth in Rio, the 11-time tour champion is winless in 57 starts since June 2014. Michelle Wie made the cut on the number with rounds of 71 and 72. Cheap NFL Jerseys China .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Supply NFL Jerseys . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. http://www.chinajerseysauthenticnflwholesale.com/ . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. Cheap NFL Store . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. DALLAS -- U.S. Open champion Dustin Johnson withdrew from the Rio Games on Friday because of concerns over the Zika virus, costing golf three of the worlds top four players for its return to the Olympics after a 112-year absence.Jordan Spieth is the only player from the top four who has not said whether he is going to Brazil. A decision could come as early as this weekend ahead of The Open Championship. Rickie Fowler also is undecided.Johnson, No. 2 in the world after his U.S. Open title and another World Golf Championship victory last week, is the 13th golfer to pull out of the Rio Games. Eight of them, including world No. 1 Jason Day and No. 4 Rory McIlroy, specifically have cited Zika as the reason.Patrick Reed, who said earlier this week at the Scottish Open that he wants to play in the Olympics, would replace Johnson. The U.S. is allowed four players, the most of any country in golf, because they are in the top 15 in the world.This was not an easy decision for me, Johnson said in a statement released by his management company. But my concerns about the Zika virus cannot be ignored.The Zika virus can cause severe birth defects, including microcephaly, in which babies are born with abnormallly small heads.ddddddddddddJohnson said he and his fiancée, Paulina Gretzky, plan to have more children. They have an 18-month-old son, Tatum.I feel it would be irresponsible to put myself, her or our family at risk, Johnson said. I believe I am making the right decision for me and, most importantly, my family. While I am sure some will be critical of my decision, my hope is that most will understand and support it.The decision follows a meeting at the Bridgestone Invitational with USA Golf in which the leading four Americans were briefed on Zika and security concerns. Johnson had called it a productive meeting and said he was planning to play, although he still wanted a few more answers.Of the top four Americans, only two-time Masters champion Bubba Watson said he is going.Golf was last an Olympic sport in 1904 in St. Louis.Nine of the 13 players who have withdrawn are among the top 30 in the world: Day, Johnson, McIlroy, Adam Scott, Branden Grace, Louis Oosthuizen, Hideki Matsuyama, Charl Schwartzel and Shane Lowry.The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz