Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.04.2019 14:47
penalty this season, although it needed help from the opposing goalkeeper, in a 3-0 victory over Monaco in the Champions League Antworten

LEVERKUSEN, Germany -- Bayer Leverkusen finally scored from a penalty this season, although it needed help from the opposing goalkeeper, in a 3-0 victory over Monaco in the Champions League on Wednesday.Both teams were already assured of advancing to the Round of 16 before the final Group E matches and Monaco fielded a youthful side missing many regulars. Monaco finished on 11 points, one more than Leverkusen, which for the first time ended a group stage undefeated.Leverkusen has missed four penalties in the Bundesliga and three in the German Cup this season. It earned another when Abdou Diallo brought down Robbie Kruse late in Wednesdays match.Left back Wendell took the spot kick and drove the ball against the underside of the crossbar. The ball hit the back of goalkeeper Morgan De Sanctis and bounced into the net as an own goal in the 82nd.By then, Leverkusen was already in control of the game. Vladlen Yurchenko, making his comeback after a broken leg, drove in from about 25 meters (yards), finding the upper corner with a sublime shot in the 30th minute.Julian Brandt doubled the lead in the 48th after a pass from Hakan Calhanoglu.The closest Monaco came was when Corentin Jean hit the post in the 57th-Leverkusens defender Aleksandar Dragovic was unlucky not to score when his header was cleared off the line by De Sanctis. Ron Hextall Jersey . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Brian Propp Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/nolan-patrick-hockey-jersey/ . LUCIE, Fla. Wayne Simmonds Jersey . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. Shayne Gostisbehere Jersey . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison said in an affidavit sent to the NFL that he never met nor communicated with the source of a media report that linked him and other players to the use of performance-enhancing drugs.Harrison has insisted that league officials have to provide credible evidence before he agrees to an interview. The NFL Players Association sent a letter on Harrisons behalf along with the signed affidavit to NFL executive Adolpho Birch on Monday.Neither the CBA nor the Policy state that a player must agree to an in-person interview based upon random, baseless verbal remarks or face discipline for a failure to cooperate with a league investigation, union attorney Heather M. McPhee wrote.In the absence of the existence of any documented, credible evidence, this affidavit constitutes reasonable cooperation by (Harrison).The other active players implicated by the Al-Jazeera report are Green Bay linebackers Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers, and free-agent liinebacker Mike Neal, who played the past six seasons with the Packers.dddddddddddd Peyton Manning, who is now retired, also was cited in Al-Jazeeras doping report in December.The NFL first notified Matthews, Peppers, Harrison and Neal about its investigation into the report on Jan. 11.Al-Jazeera America reported allegations by Charlie Sly, who worked as an intern at an anti-aging clinic. But Sly later recanted his claims.I have met thousands of people during my career, but to the best of my knowledge and recollection, I have never met the individual who is apparently named Charles Sly, Harrison said in the affidavit.The 38-year-old Harrison, who was The Associated Press Defensive Player of the Year in 2008, also said: I have never violated the NFL Policy Performance Enhancing Substances.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz